Photo

Traffic Exchanges? Useful or Waste of Time?

traffic exchanges internet marketing traffic generation free traffic

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,151 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hard to believe lol!

I ain't saying you are lying here. I'm just curious!

Heck what were you promoting?

While making sales selling  products from the Clickbank Mall, people was buying advertising products and services instead of buying money making opportunities that I thought people wanted.

So, I started promoting advertising products and services like I do today... In fact, most of the programs that I promote you can join and use as a FREE member with the option to upgrade if you need or want more benefits and commissions.

#42 PassTheTorch

PassTheTorch

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:54 AM

Are traffic exchanges useful or a waste of time?

You know, at this point I think they are useless for 95% of the honest people trying to use them.

Back a few years ago I think most people would be able to skim some sort of profit from them,

but today with all the captcha clicking services, multiple accounts, hiring foreign workers to click

etc, has turned this game into a tainted one.  Just my feelings of course.

#43 Steve Man

Steve Man

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

I've used traffic exchanges off and on, and never really got into using them as a main source of traffic. 

The repetitive tasks of clicking, and the fact that most TE members are using the exchanges to get traffic to their own sites (and have little to no interest in yours), made them undesirable.

I know traffic exchanges can work, if you have the write offer on your site.

For those who use TE's - what are your strategies for getting the most benefit from
the exchanges?

My strategy is to use a mailer program to promote a Safelist. I also promote the mailer program its self.I use Referral Frenzy and get steady increasing results as each month passes.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

#44 chrystalia

chrystalia

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:25 AM

It depends on what you are advertising, how, and where--all traffic is not alike.

All TEs are not alike, either :-).

I have been using TEs since they were invented, and now own one, which is a tale in and of itself. Fortunes began life as a perfectly honorable tax dodge. Unfortunately, it became successful even faster than my last tax dodge.  My other half has told me these are two of my very few failings; my refusal to run a business poorly, or run a poor/dishonest business. he's joking, of course, but he's also right.

My members report that they are getting signups from the login ads, and the regular traffic, and I offer some really good benefits to my Nekosamas (the life time members)--including an automatic upgrade and freebies in all my future tax dodges LOL. But Fortunes is evolving into a combination play place, wealth redistribution portal, and stealth sales funnel. It's actually rather fascinating to watch.

If you have a bright, explosive splash and banners, short timers and fun sites work well.  I use the old school sites--the ones with longer timers and NO games, contests, zubees, etc., to advertise squeeze pages and freemiums, and sites like funguppy and leads leap--free with good paid options. And both types work well for me. On sites like Fortunes I can chat, play games to win cash and traffic, collect zubees, and find the occasional cool, new, free thing.

On the old school sites, I can surf and examine programs without distraction. 

Of the last 10 programs I joined, I found 7 through traffic exchanges of one kind or another, and the other three through Jackpot Viral Mailers. And in the last year I bought 4 digital information products online--2 I ran into through viral mailers, one I ran into on Traffic G, and one I found on Fortunes while surfing.

There are plenty of buyers, clickers, and hard driving types on traffic exchanges--it just takes longer sometimes to run into them.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube....jigBC5GgEjEANLQ

#45 alabamachick32

alabamachick32

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:50 PM

It's slow but it works. :) 

#46 leiana777

leiana777

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:45 PM

Traffic exchanges for me are for medium - long therm downline build. you need to create a good referral lists with promoting sites and then participate on contest, like referral contest, promoting contests, points ,jackpots, etc...  but is for medium long term.

#47 matilda82

matilda82

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:12 PM

TE sites could be very useful if using them in the right way I guess, but still required effort and time.

#48 cristinz

cristinz

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:14 AM

You need something that stands out to grab the surfers attention. And the action you want them to take has to be simple and quick - such as opting in or clicking to open a new tab for more info.

#49 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,151 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:29 AM

For those who use TE's - what are your strategies for getting the most benefit from

the exchanges?

My best strategy for using TE's is by using TE's downline builders to grow large downines in the various sites by promoting only one link. :)

#50 waphpowell

waphpowell

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

When you have no plan, traffic exchanges are a total waste of time. In order to benefit from them, you need to organize, use effective Splash Pages, and follow up on every lead. Ultimately, you can do very well with traffic exchanges, but it does take time, patience, and practice.

#51 qddin2006

qddin2006

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

I use TEs to earn Zubee coins and trade coins for money now!

#52 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:53 AM

one of the biggest mistake that people make while surfing is they only click and don't get onto chats at Te's.Chatting while surfing helps building up networking with fellow surfers and is a key ingredient towards making your online presence felt and is one of the key path to success

#53 jackchun

jackchun

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:04 AM

I will use traffic exchange sites credits for ptp and may be I will promote some very new site to get the referrals first from the very early stage!

#54 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:22 AM

I find traffic exchanges a challenge. I'm a terrible designer, but I make a lot of my own splash pages. Just text and some images thrown together with a banner. These often work really well. The idea is to pull the best points from what you're promoting and make them stand out in the surf. It does help also to get yourself known. Most of the early members in our Zubee Zone team come from Traffic Swirl where I was an active team surfer and sometimes even a bit chatty  :)  

My New Mailer. Join Us!

harmonybanner.gif

#55 cristinz

cristinz

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

I use TEs to earn Zubee coins and trade coins for money now!

Earning zubee coins is nice, but if that's all you're doing on TEs then that seems like an ineffective use of time. You should be earning more money from the advertising on the traffic exchanges than what you can get from collecting zubees. You should be earning zubee coins AND using the TEs for advertising.

#56 hesty99

hesty99

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationIndonesia, Jakarta

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:52 PM

Earning zubee coins is nice, but if that's all you're doing on TEs then that seems like an ineffective use of time. You should be earning more money from the advertising on the traffic exchanges than what you can get from collecting zubees. You should be earning zubee coins AND using the TEs for advertising.

Yes agree with Cristinz... :)  the good combination is use both TE and mailers for advertising and the extra is you get coins for doing surfing and read emails/send email..

#57 zubeecollector

zubeecollector

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIn Your Heart

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:12 AM

It's slow but it works. :) 

Yeah I agree. 

sSitMpA.png

#58 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

I think they are a waste of time. You are advertising to people who are selling their own products. I personally believe that there are more effective way to make generate traffic and make sales.

The Internet's Safest Url Shortener!

Protect your affiliate links! Free!

Click Here!

#59 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,151 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

I think they are a waste of time. You are advertising to people who are selling their own products. I personally believe that there are more effective way to make generate traffic and make sales.

It would be a waste of time if we sold the exact same thing that the others are offering for that product or service.

But, do you have your own:

• Trackers Service,
  • Splash page maker,
  • Downline Builders,
  • Membership Sites,
  • Forums,
  • Safelists,
  • Traffic Exchanges
  • Adboards
  • FFA
  • Viral Mailers
  • Etc...

I don't have all of the above and that's why I use Traffic Exchanges, Safelists, Viral Mailers, Adboards, Forums and Etc... :)

#60 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:14 PM

Yes, you're advertising to people who are selling their own products... and ALL of those people without exception are almost certainly looking for ways to get more traffic to their sites.

Provide that and you're on to a winner!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic exchanges, internet marketing, traffic generation, free traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users