Marketing Checkpoint

Traffic Exchanges? Useful or Waste of Time?

yes, i agree with you on some. but while 5 second timer traffic exchange can also be accommodated if you design splash page so that it will be fast loading, as they say less is more in advertising.

When using Traffic Exchanges, i think one should consider the ones that will show Your Business at least 10 Seconds. Five Seconds is not enough for people to see your ads.

• 1 month later...

Tested And Proven just came out with the

Stats for all their traffic.

Traffic Exchanges are not converting well.

Darren Olander sites are doing about 1.5

Per 1000 and Mary Ann Myers sites about

3.5 per 1000. Not bad and I think it may

Be due to non cookie cutter scripts that

Can be cheated.

These lfmte traffic exchanges are everywhere and they have made bots to

Cheat them. They only deliver 1 sign up per 10000.

Plus they don't pay you for your efforts.

You are suppose to make sells with this

Traffic. Who is gonna sign up for that?

I have Aurora PTC Sites and pay a small

Amount. It's mainly advertising based.I have conversion rates of 3 sign-ups per

1000. Not because I'm great but because

I'm promoting sites they make money off

Of. If you pay them they work. If you want

Them to sell stuff with crappy traffic they won't. They don't care if there are

Sales are not they want paid for their efforts. Sales are the owners problem not

The workers and once they stop getting

Paid they srop working.

When I started my PTC site my minimum

Payment was .10 which could be achieved

In a week. The pay rate was set and the

Balance increased with each click. When

I paid them that .10 they took me seriously and trusted me. I didn't even

Promote the site. My members were bringing

Me 10 singups a day

So PTC Sites are the best sites to promote. They convert better cause they

Get paid for their efforts and it keeps

Them active.

Plus they give a 3 to 1 or better click

Ratio for advertising. You can click 75

Ads and get 250 hits in return. Plus the

Referral percentage is better. It can be

25%, 50%, 75%.

So as you can see your success rate with

PTC would be about 30 times better

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

• 4 weeks later...

yes, i agree with you on some. but while 5 second timer traffic exchange can also be accommodated if you design splash page so that it will be fast loading, as they say less is more in advertising.

I agree that time is critical, but if you start with a good headline you only need to sell the visitor on reading further and if it keeps on selling they don't need to click anything to continue. Before they know it, they are at the bottom of the page reading about your bonus.

I speak not only from the point of having done this myself, but having created pages that did it for others.

sig.jpg

yes that's right, because in the first place they are already sold out to you.

I agree that time is critical, but if you start with a good headline you only need to sell the visitor on reading further and if it keeps on selling they don't need to click anything to continue. Before they know it, they are at the bottom of the page reading about your bonus.

I speak not only from the point of having done this myself, but having created pages that did it for others.

• 1 month later...

I have used TEs for years, with good results. I tend to stick with those rated by TrafficHoopla, which include a number of Darren Olanders sites and they always produce results

My two faves at the minute based on Hoopla & my Own Tracking, are 

TrafficAdBar( you can see who is visiting your site) 

List Surfing, because you would be foolish not too

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

I have used TEs for years, with good results. I tend to stick with those rated by TrafficHoopla, which include a number of Darren Olanders sites and they always produce results

My two faves at the minute based on Hoopla & my Own Tracking, are 

TrafficAdBar( you can see who is visiting your site) 

List Surfing, because you would be foolish not too

Funny that, TrafficAdbar and List Surfing are among my favorite sites including ClickVoyager.

TEs do work you as you say. You just have to know how to use them. 

Feel free to connect with me here: WealthyAffiliate.com

Need more leads on social media? This free training will help.

Funny that, TrafficAdbar and List Surfing are among my favorite sites including ClickVoyager.

Yes you absolutely do have to know how to use them

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 4 weeks later...

as long as you set your goals when you surf, if you surf like 10 pages, do you really want 10 visitors to your website or less? make it like 100 a day surfing per day on each manual traffic exchange, that will bring in the results.

It's slow but it works. :) 

Actually you don't even need to know how to use them, just pick a good one and be consistent and it will come to you in time. Of course it helps to find one that will pay nice bonuses to help you grow, like affiliate link removed

Edited by Darren Olander
affiliate link removed

sig.jpg

• 1 year later...

4. but still Traffic exchanges have become one of the important traffic source online, because they give hits to websites

which is important for those list their sites in the search engines.

Most, if not all, TE's would have 'no-follow' so in fact, Google doesn't know or care how many times your page/s are seen on exchanges (or any other similar advertising service). This is why the only conceivable use of auto-surfs is actually completely redundant.

Actually.....that's not quite correct......Google does care - if you get caught showing a page with Google ads (AdSense) on, and they do check, then you get your AdSense account banned.

Don't misunderstand me. I use TEs daily. The direct results aren't brilliant, but for me it is about awareness and branding. I just mention the above as it is another major reason why using splash, landing and squeeze pages is the way to go on exchanges.

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

I found that list jumper and herculist gives me the most conversion to my offer opportunities.. I spend an hour sitting in front of my laptop to get credits for and after getting enough, credit for that day, I blast it out.. If you consistently doing doing this everyday, you'll see conversion to your offer.. if not sales at least sign-ups.

I believe in the power of LandingPage. If you are using Traffic Exchanges, you must be be advertising LandingPage. It should consist of words and images that will convince the viewer within seconds to spend more time to view the offer.

Advertising Website Homepage is a complete waste of time and Ads Credits on Traffic Exchange sites. 

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here

• 1 month later...

Getting sign-up and Leads using Traffic Exchange is definately possible. From my experience, the messaging need to be simple and straight forward. Writting to long messages will not get you anywhere.. they just don't read.. not all but most of them. Best is to hook them  using your landing page with irresistible free offer.. If you are merely advertising your link or website directly without a landing page.. you'll just get dissapointed again and again..I resort into using landing page after having the insight from a real tracker that shows the duration of the visitors stayed on my landing page is longer then just sending the direct link.

• 6 months later...

Traffic exchanges DO WORK, if used correctly. Always promote a lead capture page on them, never a sales page. Your goal is to build an email list. When you have subscribers on your list, then you can start sending them helpful information and also product recommendations. When people trust you, they will also buy from you. One of the best traffic exchanges is called TrafficAdBar.com. Another good one is TheDownliner.com

• 8 months later...

In my opinion Traffic exchanges are the slowest and boring method and you can not expect any conversion in that.

All you can expect is some traffic to your website to boost alexa ranking or say google that i have some traffic.

Instead, i would prefer the following methods:

1. Google ads

2. Youtube ads

3 Buying banners on high traffic forums

4. cold emailing to targeted lists from emaillistusa dot com

5. facebook ads or boosted posts

6. linkedin ads

7 quora ads

8 reddit ads

• 10 months later...

TE are just a big waste of time becuase no one cares for pages inside them

Traffic Exchanges was the first method of free advertising that I used 20+ years ago.

I was selling Clickbank products directly from the Traffic Exchanges.

I was highly successful using them than and I’m still highly successful using them now.

Take a look at my thread in the program forum and you will see a list of a few members that I signed up to the site:

https://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/4259-submit-ads-4-free-submitads4freecom/?p=28880

It’s the main site that I advertise to generate traffic to the other programs that I promote.

I highly recommend TEs 20+ years ago and I highly recommend them now in 2023.

• 3 weeks later...

I have actually started to get back into manual traffic exchanges as I have noticed signups coming through my autoresponder.  Takes some work mind but a great way to get alternative free traffic.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!