Marketing Checkpoint

Lifetime Upgrades

The safest thing I think, if you don't want to spend money on a lifetime and see the site disappear, is to put the site to a test of time. If the site launched and has been around a year, then you have a decent chance it is sticking around, if it has been around 2 years then even better, if 3 or more years and the site is still active then it is excellent odds and a lifetime is probably wise if they offer it.

Many many sites launch and only after 2 or 3 months their activity is very low, those are many sites that sell lifetimes, so in this case don't get caught up in the hype of the launch unless you think it is worth spending that money to advertise during the hype phase - which just may be worth it if you can get a ROI. You can also use it for free until the site proves itself through time... the good owners will keep advertising their site and bringing in new members.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

The safest thing I think, if you don't want to spend money on a lifetime and see the site disappear, is to put the site to a test of time. If the site launched and has been around a year, then you have a decent chance it is sticking around, if it has been around 2 years then even better, if 3 or more years and the site is still active then it is excellent odds and a lifetime is probably wise if they offer it.

Many many sites launch and only after 2 or 3 months their activity is very low, those are many sites that sell lifetimes, so in this case don't get caught up in the hype of the launch unless you think it is worth spending that money to advertise during the hype phase - which just may be worth it if you can get a ROI. You can also use it for free until the site proves itself through time... the good owners will keep advertising their site and bringing in new members.

I agree with what you stated Darren but there are exceptions when a site seems a good lifetime candidate.

Currently High Hits is running a lifetime, or at least I have been getting emails about it.  This is one I would NOT pick up

because Laura (site owner) has basically given the reins to Louise (partner) who I trust no longer.

When Louise owned Hits Booster Pro, I put in a payment request that went unanswered for many months or possibly a

year or more.  I contacted admin several times via support ticket, site admin contact, and even FB; all without a single

response.  And my request was not an isolated incident.  I have found a few surfers with the same problem and I wasn't

even looking.

In fact, I thought Louise was out of the TE game since she sold HBP and the joint TE she had with Laura.  And now a

couple months after that last site's sale Louise starts to run High Hits while Laura is busy with other projects.  Louise

has proven to me to be unreliable at best.

Btw, both High Hits and Hits Booster Pro have been around for many years so we are not talking newbie owners here.

The KRM sites are also currently running lifetime upgrades if you get the itch.  These sites have survived the test of

time (and PP): Dragon Surf, Tezak Traffic Power, Traffic Splash, and Fast Easy Traffic.  Not sure how long they will

offer them, perhaps just a Valentines Day special.

Currently High Hits is running a lifetime, or at least I have been getting emails about it.  This is one I would NOT pick up

because Laura (site owner) has basically given the reins to Louise (partner) who I trust no longer.

And so every day this Louise Venison is pushing pushing pushing the lifetime upgrade, until 2 days ago........... Today, she says High Hits is for sale :huh:  :lol:

And so every day this Louise Venison is pushing pushing pushing the lifetime upgrade, until 2 days ago........... Today, she says High Hits is for sale :huh:  :lol:

Louise is totally untrustworthy - sell a bunch of lifetime subscriptions claiming a 'Valentines Day Special' and then sell the site.

But at least if you purchase now, you will save yourself "50 - 70 %".  :lol:

Louise is totally untrustworthy - sell a bunch of lifetime subscriptions claiming a 'Valentines Day Special' and then sell the site.

But at least if you purchase now, you will save yourself "50 - 70 %".  :lol:

Yes she is untrustworthy-starting from hitbooster.  My downline  bought a year upgrade at hitbooster and after 3 months she suspended him and he couldn't  get refund from dispute. He did nothing wrong and she never responded to his tickets. I too deleted my account there because I feel that she is a thief.

From a user's perspective the lifetime upgrades are obviously better options as you get more advertising and you pay once only. I'd rather go that way..

When I first took lifetime upgrades, I thought like that.  The problem is so many new site owners get in over their head then close down.

I don't expect the site be around my lifetime but at least provide a few years of benefit.  I guess owner reputation is the best attribute to

determine site longevity.

IT seems that a new rule to choice a site to purchase a lifetime upgrade or yearly upgrades is paypal availability. Most of the sites that  get their Pp account frozen turn in a non sustainable state.

That include ptcs too.

Are you saying don't upgrade in sites that accept PayPal?

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

No more lifetime upgrades for me.  Everyone of them has gone under or they stopped growing!

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

No more lifetime upgrades for me. Everyone of them has gone under or they stopped growing!

So, you prefer to pay Monthly, Semi-Annual, or Annual?

Yep, I have upgraded lifetime in a lot of programs that has gone under and stopped growing too!

But, I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade to lifetime member in a program that I thought had the potential to be great! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As we speak? No.... I didnt close any. I moved them to Pangea Group and gave several months notice on the ones that were moved there.

I'm glad that you left HotSpot Mailer, My #1 mailer that I use daily and often as a stand alone site.

I have been a member of HotSpot Mailer since 2009 and upgraded from day one. It has withstood the test of time! :)

oh, like I said to you earlier, that site I wont change/redo/close/ move, people like it alot for some reason.

It's old & rickety and eyeballed it 3 yrs ago to do something to it but no, saw its activity and continued growth so I dont dare do anything to that one haha :)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

oh, like I said to you earlier, that site I wont change/redo/close/ move, people like it alot for some reason.

It's old & rickety and eyeballed it 3 yrs ago to do something to it but no, saw its activity and continued growth so I dont dare do anything to that one haha :)

I'm a member of 100s of mailers and HotSpot is the one that I have been using daily for 9 years and counting without fail! :)