#41 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:55 PM

Anyone with opinion on the pros and cons on Lifetime vs Recurring?

cheers :)

468-60.gif

#42 helpforothers

helpforothers

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:48 PM

I Like The Lifetime Membership Because You Only Pay One Time & Get Monthly Credits & You Can Cashout At A lower Rate.

#43 Phyllis Wolfe

Phyllis Wolfe

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

I agree with Garrett, that safelists are part of a business, not the whole business.

I like Life Time memberships as compared to free member because the more I can mail out the more my ads get seen.

Usually a free member does not get to mail out as often as an upgraded member, plus clicking for credits is so

time consuming and taxing on my data package with my server. And depending on how many mailers you belong to

as a free member, it takes up a lot of time. So yes time is money.

As a Life Time Member, I think it would be important to click for some credits, not because you need them but because

you belong to the site and it keeps the site going.

Since I do not own a Safe List my thoughts are that if a member takes a Life Time membership, they may be more likely to

promote that site to get referrals who most likely will not upgrade to Life because it was to expensive, or maybe not offered at that time

or satisfied to take a lower upgrade to suit their budget.

I do not see Life Time Memberships offered all the time so when they are offered as a OTO once in awhile it isn't all members

who grab it at that time and I would think the owner would enjoy that lump some of money.

### Sell What Everyone Needs TRAFFIC ###

Every Person on the Internet who is doing Business Needs Traffic

which is High Priority for any website, blog, sale.

http://trck.me/412524/

#44 cristinz

cristinz

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:06 AM

Where you can get a lifetime upgrade at a good site they are really valuable. But generally I avoid them - especially the ones where the numbers don't add up.

Some questions to consider before taking a lifetime upgrade offer:

If they sell lifetime upgrades, and upgraded members get x thousand credits each month, are there going to be enough free members etc. for the site to deliver that volume of hits or emails each month?

Lifetime upgrades means no more income from the members who take the lifetime offer, so are there enough other paying members to cover the site's costs like hosting, commission payments etc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users