#61 Allen Tan

Allen Tan

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

Louise is totally untrustworthy - sell a bunch of lifetime subscriptions claiming a 'Valentines Day Special' and then sell the site.

But at least if you purchase now, you will save yourself "50 - 70 %".  :lol:

Yes she is untrustworthy-starting from hitbooster.  My downline  bought a year upgrade at hitbooster and after 3 months she suspended him and he couldn't  get refund from dispute. He did nothing wrong and she never responded to his tickets. I too deleted my account there because I feel that she is a thief.

#62 topviralbiz

topviralbiz

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

From a user's perspective the lifetime upgrades are obviously better options as you get more advertising and you pay once only. I'd rather go that way..

#63 Greg Wessels

Greg Wessels

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

From a user's perspective the lifetime upgrades are obviously better options as you get more advertising and you pay once only. I'd rather go that way..

When I first took lifetime upgrades, I thought like that.  The problem is so many new site owners get in over their head then close down.

I don't expect the site be around my lifetime but at least provide a few years of benefit.  I guess owner reputation is the best attribute to

determine site longevity.

#64 leiana777

leiana777

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

IT seems that a new rule to choice a site to purchase a lifetime upgrade or yearly upgrades is paypal availability. Most of the sites that  get their Pp account frozen turn in a non sustainable state.

That include ptcs too.

#65 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 445 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

IT seems that a new rule to choice a site to purchase a lifetime upgrade or yearly upgrades is paypal availability. Most of the sites that  get their Pp account frozen turn in a non sustainable state.

That include ptcs too.

Are you saying don't upgrade in sites that accept PayPal?

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#66 randomcash

randomcash

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:45 AM

Yep.

BIG BIG HIT because of Paypal, regarding anything "traffic generating" niche.

I have removed everything related to them besides my dating site but i'm thinking about removing them!

#67 market101

market101

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

No more lifetime upgrades for me.  Everyone of them has gone under or they stopped growing!

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#68 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:02 PM

No more lifetime upgrades for me. Everyone of them has gone under or they stopped growing!

So, you prefer to pay Monthly, Semi-Annual, or Annual?

Yep, I have upgraded lifetime in a lot of programs that has gone under and stopped growing too!

But, I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade to lifetime member in a program that I thought had the potential to be great! :)

#69 wittyguyftl

wittyguyftl

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale, FL USA

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

I would only do lifetime with a trusted owner who's site has been around for a while.  Also I don't do the monthly or yearly unless site is getting results and been around a while

#70 randomcash

randomcash

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

Check out Darren's sites.

He ain't going anywhere

2cents...

#71 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

Check out Darren's sites.

He ain't going anywhere

2cents...

I agree, Darren has withstood the test of time. Plus, he has me as a moderator! :)

#72 wittyguyftl

wittyguyftl

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale, FL USA

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

if the lifetime deal is good, (less then 2 or 3 years worth) thats gonna be better

#73 AnnieDiamond

AnnieDiamond

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

I have been burnt several times with Lifetime Upgrades & will never buy another, with the exception of sites by Maryanne Myers, where I not only get great advertising but also get PAID regularly!

#74 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

I have been burnt several times with Lifetime Upgrades & will never buy another, with the exception of sites by Maryanne Myers, where I not only get great advertising but also get PAID regularly!

I have been burnt by Maryanne over and over thru the years... How many programs have she closed and closing as we speak? To many.

#75 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

I have been burnt by Maryanne over and over thru the years... How many programs have she closed and closing as we speak? To many.

Hmmm... very surprised to see that.

As we speak? No.... I didnt close any when this was written.... I moved them, and referrals and upgrades over to Pangea.Group site and gave several months notice on the ones that were moved there. It was a MASSIVE undertaking and alot of programming (that I did).

And besides, I'm about to enter my 20th year. Do you expect all of the old, and some very old sites to still be around? Lifetime means years. (not a year or months... or weeks ...as what is being talked about here).

Best bet with lifetimes, everyone, is this: stick with owners who have been in business for awhile on lifetimes... which is lifetime of a site - not your lifetime years and not another member lifetime years and not my lifetime years until I die and sites go offline - . Don't heavily invest in and count on things  like '12 yrs marketing experience' years. Not the same. This is a tough road to run sites and to keep to the top, and if anything hard hits, makes it harder.

#76 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:09 AM

As we speak? No.... I didnt close any. I moved them to Pangea Group and gave several months notice on the ones that were moved there.

I'm glad that you left HotSpot Mailer, My #1 mailer that I use daily and often as a stand alone site.

I have been a member of HotSpot Mailer since 2009 and upgraded from day one. It has withstood the test of time! :)

#77 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:22 AM

oh, like I said to you earlier, that site I wont change/redo/close/ move, people like it alot for some reason.

It's old & rickety and eyeballed it 3 yrs ago to do something to it but no, saw its activity and continued growth so I dont dare do anything to that one haha :)

#78 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

oh, like I said to you earlier, that site I wont change/redo/close/ move, people like it alot for some reason.

It's old & rickety and eyeballed it 3 yrs ago to do something to it but no, saw its activity and continued growth so I dont dare do anything to that one haha :)

I'm a member of 100s of mailers and HotSpot is the one that I have been using daily for 9 years and counting without fail! :)

#79 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

I'm glad you like it :) ! ! That site wont go anywhere 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users