Marketing Checkpoint

Video creation resources

rpsmith

Hey, Solid Ground

Video creation really requires nothing more than a webcam or a cellphone.

If you want to record presentations, try Screencast-o-matic (dorky name, I know).  It's free, but the upgrade is super cheap and well worth it.  You can do whatever combination suits your need: just recording your screen; adding the camera so you're in the video, too; or leaving your face off completely and just doing voiceover.  Extremely easy to figure out, too ;)

Video views are incredibly inexpensive on facebook.  If you prefer YouTube, I like the method of buying an ad just for a few days to get the numbers up quickly because after that it "ranks" higher when people search YT for your keywords and you can stop paying.

For complete (and very detailed) training on getting your videos ranked AND on maximizing the potential for real optins and sales, I recommend Vince Reed's YouTube PPC Secrets course.  It's included as part of his Inner Circle (not free, but very inexpensive and a terrific value)...which includes classes and live webinars on a broad range of topics and regular one-on-one coaching so you can have an expert answer any question you could possible have.

Check out the Inner Circle at http://www.mits247.com/5bzs

And don't forget to smile for the camera  :D

Feel free to track me down on facebook at Kimberly's Abundant Life if you'd like to talk about it.

I have been doing videos for many years and getting thousands of views, but just recently I bought the new upgrade for Easy Sketch Pro to do more Doodle Sketch videos and have been very impressed with how much easier it is for only $37,

It does overcome the objections of not wanting to appear on camera and keeping the cost to a minimum.

I think these do draw people in, if they are kept short and entertaining. It also helps if you can get a good thumbnail image to attract more clicks when you embed them on your web page.

sig.jpg

I have been looking for a way to record videos without putting my face in there, although I know I should.  

Maybe after a few I will have the nerve...thanks

Hey, Solid Ground

Video creation really requires nothing more than a webcam or a cellphone.

If you want to record presentations, try Screencast-o-matic (dorky name, I know).  It's free, but the upgrade is super cheap and well worth it.  You can do whatever combination suits your need: just recording your screen; adding the camera so you're in the video, too; or leaving your face off completely and just doing voiceover.  Extremely easy to figure out, too ;)

Video views are incredibly inexpensive on facebook.  If you prefer YouTube, I like the method of buying an ad just for a few days to get the numbers up quickly because after that it "ranks" higher when people search YT for your keywords and you can stop paying.

For complete (and very detailed) training on getting your videos ranked AND on maximizing the potential for real optins and sales, I recommend Vince Reed's YouTube PPC Secrets course.  It's included as part of his Inner Circle (not free, but very inexpensive and a terrific value)...which includes classes and live webinars on a broad range of topics and regular one-on-one coaching so you can have an expert answer any question you could possible have.

Check out the Inner Circle at http://www.mits247.com/5bzs

And don't forget to smile for the camera  :D

Feel free to track me down on facebook at Kimberly's Abundant Life if you'd like to talk about it.