Marketing Checkpoint

Hey guys,

How many of you had tried video marketing, and have had some success or maybe you didn't do any good at all. Me I have had some succes but the biggest obstacle was getting my videos seen and good traffic to them.

A few weeks ago I came across the developers of this new video marketing system so decided to take a look at it, my first impression was, "Not bad, has potential". But when I kept checking it out I could this this was no ordianry video creation software it was a full package.

So what is it well....

After 6 months in development and student results, Video Vibe Pro will finally go live in a couple of hours from now at 11 AM EDT.

Once installed, you are not only literally minutes away from dominating virtually any niche at will, but you are able to finally generate way more
leads, sales and traffic than you could ever imagine. Seriously, this is going to totally change how you use and profit from Videos...

So you want to jump in on it the moment they open the doors. (TIP get a whopping 62% early bird Discount at 11 AM EST!)

Simply put, Video Vibe Pro will do all of this for you AUTOMATICALLY, with no effort or skill required:

1.Find you the very best offers to promote in anyniche in the world.

(And if you already have a product or any offer

you want to promote, then it will work with your

own links, too).

2. Create stunning, high converting videos for you

at the push of a button.

3, Syndicate those videos with a unique mass social

sharing strategy that results in instant buying

traffic thanks to the power of social media.

To see exactly how it works, just click here, the
demo video shows it all.

You know what the best part about all this is? You don't need a website, a product, any experience, or tech skills to make this work.

And it doesn’t involve spending a dime on PPC, or working on SEO.

Heck, there's nothing complicated or anything to learn, you just follow the simple steps outlined in the software and your pretty much good to go.

I have to warn you though, the special launch discount of 62% off is only running for a limited amount of time, if you don't act quick at 11 AM
EST, you could miss out.

I’ve also got some LIMITED time bonuses you can check out here:

>>http://jvz7.com/c/26730/161893

To Your Success,
-Len

Hi Len;

Video marketing, like any marketing, is dependent on the, not just the traffic, but on actually getting eye-balls-on your videos.

My biggest complaint is that YouTube sucks when it come to any marketers getting their videos flagged for no reason but that anybody can flag them for any agenda they want.

YouTube can still get you traffic, but there are hundreds, even thousands who have had their accounts suspended for no reason.

Take care

Later

Robert

Just to let everyone know I was lucky enough to get a review of a new video all in one suite called, 'Video Vibe Pro'. After giving a run for a  few days I have come to the conclusion that this baby has lot's of potential.

It does this...

• Find a niche
  • Create a really nice video, they have a lot of tempates, one's for niches too. Like Dental,Dog, Onlne Marketing, Health and a lot more.
  • Promote: It will promote your uploaded video to over 300 of the owners high PR sites, driving a lot of traffic and 5 top social media sites to boot.

I really like it and have seen some good results with my vids views are going up each day.

You can check it out here

• 2 weeks later...

Video marketing using YouTube is still a great place to get eyeballs on your vids and get traffic and leads, however, YouTube sucks when it comes to accepting vids from our industry. There is always the possibility of getting your vids flagged and your account shut down. I never embed a YouTube video any more. I use a more secure service for vids I put on my blog or anyplace where I need more security. If I don't care if the video gets flagged or goes away, on sites such as Facebook, where they dissapear in time anyway, then I will use YouTube or just upload directly to Facebook. 

Hope that helps...

Later

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you don't hard sell with affiliate links (or referral links) you can do well. I like to post helpful tutorials and link them back to my own website, then it's not so likely to get flagged (but still possible).

I just stated in a post within this topic, that i don't watch video marketing at all. I would like to reply to you by stating that I am always using affiliate links, I am just through a free climb and finding sites that sell that aren't PTR..... and receiving responses though no sales. I notice from my own usage and by my responses that people mainly click (90%?) to gain little rewards and possibly don't sign to nothing (I have signed and unsigned to a couple of sites; and still have an approximate of 20 affiliate sites) though my plan of thinking is to allow people to follow, show them that I am not obtaining and sustaining rubbish (things that people don't want or stick to for very long), things that I would use myself and sometimes these are what I find by accident that I probably wouldn't find if I searched.

We have to be different and we do these different tasks at different eras giving ourselves a wide market of variety, deals, interests, tasks to keep our market alive, enjoyable, profitable and as much as exciting. Following this comes determination and stamina. 

Might see you later with videos though not now for me. :)

I post videos on YouTube for getting traffic or leads only. However, I stopped embedding my videos from YouTube to my blog, or any site that I want security from them getting flagged by jealous competitors who have been known to flag every marketer in there niche just to eliminate the competition.

And what is even more disturbing, YouTube allows this to happen. If I put a video on YouTube any more, I don't care any more if it gets flagged or my account gets shut down, because I use another service to upload all my videos to and embed them from there.

Later

Robert

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I used to love Youtube. Then I kept running into issues with videos being flagged and channels shut down. The reason: it is a violation of TOS to

specifically drive traffic away from YT. So they don't like placing links to affiliate sites. Or do they?

However, I see many other marketers doing this all over the place, even with ads running before their videos start and their videos remain.

This one still perplexes me.

I just found this cray new app called Busker. You can find it in the app stores.

It is like crowdfunding and live streaming all together and it is very new. lots of potential for marketers that are willing to provide some

quality content.

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

I post videos on YouTube for getting traffic or leads only. However, I stopped embedding my videos from YouTube to my blog, or any site that I want security from them getting flagged by jealous competitors who have been known to flag every marketer in there niche just to eliminate the competition.

And what is even more disturbing, YouTube allows this to happen. If I put a video on YouTube any more, I don't care any more if it gets flagged or my account gets shut down, because I use another service to upload all my videos to and embed them from there.

Later

Robert

and what is that service?

OytX5V1.gif

• 4 weeks later...

The term "video marketing" is rather generic, only describing a particular medium used to facilitate marketing of products or services. Asking if one has been successful at "video marketing" is sort of like asking people if they've been successful with email marketing or SEO marketing. There's a lot involved in each of these methods, and it can be easy to "get into the weeds" and spend time on things that don't necessarily produce better results.

As such, there are numerous factors which will determine the degree of success one has using video as a medium:

• The size of the target market

• The desired results expected

• The quality of the video(s) - content, production values and effectiveness of the call-to-action (CTA) message contained

• The ability to determine whether viewers watch the complete video, and if they don't, when they stopped viewing (determining how the message may be improved to retain viewers 'til the end)

• Where the video is hosted - Videos that are slow to download (excessive buffer time) will result in loss of viewers due to impatience. Hosting videos on your own server is ill-advised because of this

• The means used to get your videos in front of as many interested eyeballs and ears as possible

Those are just a few of the factors that come immediately to my mind, and I'm sure there are others that are based on individual objectives and circumstances.

I don't mean to say that your videos have to be perfect. You don't necessarily have to be another Steven Spielberg to create effective marketing videos, but if you want to attract people with money to spend, you should strive to represent yourself, your business, and above all your product/service in such a manner that people will feel comfortable buying it from you.

I would say that if there is ONE factor more important than any other, it's ensuring that your viewers actually receive the message you're sending them, and that the message compels them to act on it in the desired manner (click on a link, enter contact information, share of Facebook, etc.).

If one thinks of video marketing as an extension of "on-demand" video - which appears to be the direction that video has been heading for some time. Give them a reason to watch and they'll keep coming back for more!

• 2 weeks later...