Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

hi i am premlal dewli from india and living in mumbai. i have worked in merchant navy as an engineer for about 40 years and now retired.

i am trying  to do some online business and i  am getting my grip on it.

Hi premlal,

Welcome to the forum! :)

hi i am premlal dewli from india and living in mumbai. i have worked in merchant navy as an engineer for about 40 years and now retired.

i am trying  to do some online business and i  am getting my grip on it.

Welcome to the forum premlal.  You are coming to the right place. Here you can learn a lot of people's experience.

Hello!  I'm fairly new to the forum and look forward to meeting the people here.  My online marketing life (actually, life in general) has been one adventure after another since I began in 2000.  I love what I do and feel stronger called in this direction...  My only complaint is that I have been a very slow learner :P   Now that my children are grown, I'm focusing more on my business strategies and hoping to actually earn a little this year :D  

Receive our Introduction to Essential Oils series

My Blog: http://kindredspiritforhealthandhome.com 

Sharing Our Love for God & His Gift of Essential Oils

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/use.essential.oils.daily/

Hello!  I'm fairly new to the forum and look forward to meeting the people here.  My online marketing life (actually, life in general) has been one adventure after another since I began in 2000.  I love what I do and feel stronger called in this direction...  My only complaint is that I have been a very slow learner :P   Now that my children are grown, I'm focusing more on my business strategies and hoping to actually earn a little this year :D  

Hi everybody my name is Jermaine Gaskins i am a internet marketer

and have been for about 10 years i am so happy that i found this site .....

I hope that i can make alot of friends here so that we can share our business ideas with one another... :D 

Hi everybody my name is Jermaine Gaskins i am a internet marketer

and have been for about 10 years i am so happy that i found this site .....

I hope that i can make alot of friends here so that we can share our business ideas with one another... :D 

Hi Jermaine,

Hi, Im Raymond from Norway.

Got into this marketing program a few days ago.

It seems all great to me. Really good learning progams and after years on internet with different business opportunitis,

this seems like something who  is really easy to  understand and i will follow this program from now on.

Great with a forum where we can learn from each other.

Sinc

Raymond Johnsen

Hi, Im Raymond from Norway.

Got into this marketing program a few days ago.

It seems all great to me. Really good learning progams and after years on internet with different business opportunitis,

this seems like something who  is really easy to  understand and i will follow this program from now on.

Great with a forum where we can learn from each other.

Sinc

Raymond Johnsen

Hi Raymond, Welcome to the forum! :)

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, Nice to meet you all and Happy New Year!

My name is joebass and live in Nigeria, Benue State

I am in the same boat as everyone here. thought I might as well just join.

I am a Computer Engineer and also a networker. a website builder but am yet to build my own yet but i promote for others:

check out this site and also Luck to every one. Hope to learn from every one!

• 2 weeks later...

I am Mashell Chapeyama, from Zimbabwe. I have been in online business for close to a year now and I have learnt a lot about affiliate market and online business. I am earning now but I need to do much more so that i increase my earnings and be able to be involved full time on internet business. I am still looking for legit online businesses that cost low to start. I am also looking for cheap web hosting and domain services.

I am Mashell Chapeyama, from Zimbabwe. I have been in online business for close to a year now and I have learnt a lot about affiliate market and online business. I am earning now but I need to do much more so that i increase my earnings and be able to be involved full time on internet business. I am still looking for legit online businesses that cost low to start. I am also looking for cheap web hosting and domain services.

Hi Mashell,

Hi all,

I'm Marit from The Netherlands and aiming for a bigger and international audiance. I love to write, even though I can't spend the amount of time I'd like to write. I write blogs on my own website, but as that takes a lot of time, I'd like to be able to write smaller items on a forum like this.

So, hope to see some of you around here!  :)

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

http://feelfitforlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/banner-lp-4.jpg

Hi all,

I'm Marit from The Netherlands and aiming for a bigger and international audiance. I love to write, even though I can't spend the amount of time I'd like to write. I write blogs on my own website, but as that takes a lot of time, I'd like to be able to write smaller items on a forum like this.

So, hope to see some of you around here!  :)

Hi Marit,

I'm looking forward to reading your threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone at Marketing Checkpoint! My name is LaJuan and my childhood nickname is LilWin. I've been working to make money using my computer since 2005, but seriously dedicated only since 2012. Since that time, I've interacted with people from around the world, and I earn a little cash every month. I look forward to quadrupling this income in the coming years of my retirement!

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!