Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi everyone, I'm Rick. I live in California, USA. I'm retired and have been following crypto-currencies for a few years. Found out about this from being an email subscriber of Darren, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey there! My name is Mila, I am an Entrepreneur from Oxford, UK living in North Yorkshire!

I'm half British and half Guyanese (South America)

I have an Interior Design business which I started 6 years ago aged 19, and I am a Business Success Coach to fellow business owners and entrepreneurs. I love doing what I do because I am able to help "ordinary" people do extraordinary things with their business from the development and plan to the launch all the way to huge success!

I have a beautiful two year old called Theadora, she is my everything! I also have a 6 year old beagle called Dash - I love him more than life! My other half of nine years is in the military, although he has signed off mainly thanks to my success in business and he is going to pursue a career in CrossFit and competing in the CrossFit games!

I love to connect with and talk to fellow entrepreneurs so feel free to reach out, I'm excited to be here!

Hi Mila, welcome to the forum, it's good to have you!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hey there! My name is Mila, I am an Entrepreneur from Oxford, UK living in North Yorkshire!

I have an Interior Design business which I started 6 years ago aged 19, and I am a Business Success Coach to fellow business owners and entrepreneurs. I love doing what I do because I am able to help "ordinary" people do extraordinary things with their business from the development and plan to the launch all the way to huge success!

I have a beautiful two year old called Theadora, she is my everything! I also have a 6 year old beagle called Dash - I love him more than life! My other half of nine years is in the military, although he has signed off mainly thanks to my success in business and he is going to pursue a career in CrossFit and competing in the CrossFit games!

I love to connect with and talk to fellow entrepreneurs so feel free to reach out, I'm excited to be here!

Hi Mila,

Hi Mila. Nice to see you on this forum!

Hi Every body

I am Manohar Mattu from Bangalore India.

I am retired Mech Engineer from Indian Navy.

I worked as Russian Interpreter in Ministry of Defense for 22 yrs.

Now retired and settled in Bangalore.

http://www.manoharmattu.com

Hi Manohar,