Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi, My name is Cosmos Parris and I live in Jamaica on the North Coast. Really  beautiful place to be.  I continue to learn about online marketing all the time and different people contribute different and interesting things all the time.

Just changed residence - packing and moving can be really stressful and then there is the unpacking  :). Have been off line a bit but now slowly working my way back.

Looking forward to our mutual and beneficial  communication

cocheck

Hi, my name is Attila Cibulya, from Slovakia. I was doing a job as a CNC Programmer at my age: 19-22. Now I'm a retired homeworker. I recently interested to be a full time internet marketer.

But untill I go pro, I'm exercise making Blogs, and I went deeper in understanding SEO recently.

It's good to be here, learning the right way, because there are so many things to learn.

See You on other topics as well.

Attila Cibulya, Meet me at: Digital Product Marketing.

Hi to all, I am new here and my name is Carlos Arguello, 

I am trying to brand myself in Internet Marketing as 

Arlequin.

I am from Nicaragua, a small but beautiful country with 

with volcanos, lakes, mountains, sea shores etc., and 

at the capital Managua a hot weather.

I see that there are very nice people int this forum, where

I hope to become a very active member with lots of friends.

Ever since I started with Internet Marketing I have been 

first learning a lot, looking ahead and never quitting and 

that is beginning to pay off.

Nice meeting you all

Carlos Arguello (Arlequin)

Hi everyone my name is Brent, alias the King of Traffic and I

would like to thank Tommie Kirkland alias Captain Kirk for

inviting me to join this forum.

Forums are a great way to meet new people and make freinds.

You can also write stuff and practice your typing which is cool.

Stop by my blog anytime to post free ads and say hello..

Just google King of Traffic and the internet highway will take

you on the path to my house..

Take care

Brent

The King of Traffic

dp8wRVaO_400x400.jpg

Allen Griffin, I started Internet Marketing in 2004, I Promote a lot of Wordpress Themes and Plugins also Membership sites with Marketing tools. I have Developer Rights to most and White Label / PLR Rights to others. I earn residual income from one of my sites and single payments from others and a little bit from Fiverr from time to time. I look forward to sharing my low cost tools and sites here at this forum and building relationships with others and viewing your post.

Allen

59 years old

Denver,CO

GO Broncos!!!!

http://abigbonus.com

hi Everyone,

I just signed up and have been trying to learn how to make it in this business for about a year.

Haven't had much success. I bought a LFMTE Script back when they had the sale but don't

know how to create a website. I have an idea for the name and what to put on it but dont know

how to do it. Does anybody know some one who could help me create a site?

Ronald Nelson

Hi All,

I got involved in the IM world around 2006 or so with a budget of around zero dollars not knowing a banner from a bullet point and have tried just about every type of program or system there is.

After building dozens of websites and programs over the years for myself and others I finally settled on advertising and related services as my primary focus.

It's honest,the product has real value and there will always be a demand for it.

Looking forward to being here.
Ed ✌

Hello, Ronnie here!

I live in Cairo, Georgia.

I have been in doing internet marketing since 2004. Made some money and lost some too.

I learn to leverage the knowledge of a community to increase productivity.

I look forward to receiving and giving.

May life's richest and best be yours!

If you want what you never had, do something you never done!

http://b.aplus.io/16/041/0y4ekmsh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul Nulty

Hello to everyone, my name is Raymond Jones I'm a newbie to internet marketing I've been doing this now for about six months and still havn't made a single dime I've lost some money trying create another income. I'm married living in California I'm hoping to start fresh here with this group.

Hi Raymond,

Welcome to Marketing Checkpoint - I hope you find some real value and success here! :D

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm Foster kason by name. A real online Affiliate Marketer  & Business Mentor.

Nice meeting you people here.

Simple, Affordable & Extremely Lucrative System: Download FREE Ebooks & Video: Plus Get Insant Access To Automated Done-For-You Business Building System & Start Earning 100% Commissions In The Next 15 Minutes Or Less Even If You're Brand New To Online Marketing,

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR FREE GIFT WORTH $47

Hello Everyone,

I'm Foster kason, From Nigeria, Africa.

I am very new to Marketing Checkpoint & I love the platform.

Hence, i signed up!

Foster

Simple, Affordable & Extremely Lucrative System: Download FREE Ebooks & Video: Plus Get Insant Access To Automated Done-For-You Business Building System & Start Earning 100% Commissions In The Next 15 Minutes Or Less Even If You're Brand New To Online Marketing,

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR FREE GIFT WORTH $47

http://api.ning.com/files/Xb5l7imzOsPeUueW5EzP*aH8mCijvoKGmtpkw2PGxcjnL3rphEZbuTpVd5NpV7WtEQXXycDzftRv-l0mQRKCjdF8aStjzWlP/20160321_1909.png

Hello everyone, I'm Gabriela.  Brand new here.  

I've been trying to navigate the MLM jungle for about two years now.  For most of this time I felt more lost then I'd be in the Amazon.  Just recently, things came into focus and I understood where I am, where I need to be and how to get there.  

I still need all the help I can get, but I know which one to pick – not all “help” is equal, if you know what I mean.

Reading your introductions here, the common tread is – Earning methods, yet there’s another factor equally as important.  Your mindset.  A wining army wins the war before the fight begins.  If you go to war and try to win, you already lost.  If you came to MLM to try, you already failed, because every day, many times a day, you will feel like quitting.  You either believe in what you are doing, or you don't.   First set your belief, then get to it.  No trying, but in Jim Rohn's word, doing it "UNTIL"   

As Yoda would put it – Do or do not.  There is no trying. 

Wanna talk about it?  Connect with me on skype – justgabms. 

Much success to every one of you.  Sincerely and from the heart. 

https://youtu.be/7YkbgvRMpW0

http://api.ning.com/files/Xb5l7imzOsPeUueW5EzP*aH8mCijvoKGmtpkw2PGxcjnL3rphEZbuTpVd5NpV7WtEQXXycDzftRv-l0mQRKCjdF8aStjzWlP/20160321_1909.png

Hello everyone, I'm Gabriela.  Brand new here.  

I've been trying to navigate the MLM jungle for about two years now.  For most of this time I felt more lost then I'd be in the Amazon.  Just recently, things came into focus and I understood where I am, where I need to be and how to get there.  

I still need all the help I can get, but I know which one to pick – not all “help” is equal, if you know what I mean.

Reading your introductions here, the common tread is – Earning methods, yet there’s another factor equally as important.  Your mindset.  A wining army wins the war before the fight begins.  If you go to war and try to win, you already lost.  If you came to MLM to try, you already failed, because every day, many times a day, you will feel like quitting.  You either believe in what you are doing, or you don't.   First set your belief, then get to it.  No trying, but in Jim Rohn's word, doing it "UNTIL"   

As Yoda would put it – Do or do not.  There is no trying. 

Wanna talk about it?  Connect with me on skype – justgabms. 

Much success to every one of you.  Sincerely and from the heart. 

https://youtu.be/7YkbgvRMpW0

GREAT POST/INTRO HOPE YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU SET OUT TO DO GOOD LUCK

MyOffersTodayOnly,, Daniel Parker  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,My name is Larry Pardue and I live in Roanoke,Va. U.S.A. Happy to have been giving a opportunity to join Marketing Check Point!

Been in and out of different companies for many years and totally believe in the Network Marketing/Affiliate Marketing.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you!

Hello everyone am Nma Okezue am glad to come on board for the first time and glad also that I am welcomed to join marketing checkpoint. I think am in love with the platform. Am Nigerian. Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all

Hello I'm Jaquetta,

I am a wife and mother of 2 children and I reside in North Carolina.  I have been in Network Marketing since 2008.  I have always been in the travel industry, just have changed companies over the years.  I enjoy networking because you can meet tons of people and learn new things on a continuous basis.  I'm looking forward to learning even more here with the members of Marketing Checkpoint.

i am always looking to build my team and at the same time looking for resources which will help me do it.  Of course as a network marketer I am also looking for other opportunities that can work hand in hand or along side of my main business.  I look forward to the new connections that I will make here.

If interested in what I am doing now take a look at these to sites.  

http://www.foremantravel.paycation.com

http://www.mlmrecruitondemand.com/?id=jforeman

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone

Len here.

Sure like the site Darren. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to advertise and this looks like a winner.

I am a promoter of various advertising sites and marketing tools and utilities.

Looking forward to networking and exchanging ideas and strategies.

Feel free to add me as a friend and connect anytime. I am never far away. :)

Much success