Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hello everyone

Len here.

Sure like the site Darren. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to advertise and this looks like a winner.

I am a promoter of various advertising sites and marketing tools and utilities.

Looking forward to networking and exchanging ideas and strategies.

Feel free to add me as a friend and connect anytime. I am never far away. :)

Much success

Happy to have you here Len, thanks!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to everyone, my name is Raymond Jones I'm a newbie to internet marketing I've been doing this now for about six months and still havn't made a single dime I've lost some money trying create another income. I'm married living in California I'm hoping to start fresh here with this group.

Hi Raymond,

I know how it feels to be assaulted with offers - Buy this and you will make money in your sleep, Get this, it;s so easy a monkey can do it.  Needless to say those are inflated statements so they can sell their products.  

I have a couple of places where you can start free and earn.  Then you leverage.   I can help you get started.  If you'd like, connect with me on skype and I will lay a simple plan for you.  My skype ID is justgabms.  

Hello everyone am Nma Okezue am glad to come on board for the first time and glad also that I am welcomed to join marketing checkpoint. I think am in love with the platform. Am Nigerian. Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all

Hello and welcome -  I wish you much success online.  I've been online for a few years and I have a pretty good idea where to start so you don't waste money and time.  Connect with me on skype and I'll be happy to direct you.  My skype ID is justgabms.  

Hello Everyone, My Name is Phillip Dawkins I started my internet marketing January 2, 2016 but new to the networking aspect of it online so  I hope to meet new friends,  and learn new techniques to get more traffic to my opportunity.  i hope that 2016 be the best year ever.

Phillip Dawkins

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

Hello Darren

A little bit about myself. My name is Norhan and I am from a country above Singapore and below Thailand. Most people know about these two countries but not Malaysia.

I have never done internet marketing. BUT I am active at trading markets. This might come as a surprise because I am a woman. I am into trading for a year now. I like the adrenaline flow while trading...hahhaa does that make sense.

I want to try something new. I came across Darren's mail and something catch my attention. Then the journey of building a business with him as my coach starts. I am hoping this venture with him will make my life more fun...I like fun things

Sorry if my English is not good(my speaking language is Malay)

I will try my best Darren!!!

Norhan

Hello everyone

Hello Darren

A little bit about myself. My name is Norhan and I am from a country above Singapore and below Thailand. Most people know about these two countries but not Malaysia.

I have never done internet marketing. BUT I am active at trading markets. This might come as a surprise because I am a woman. I am into trading for a year now. I like the adrenaline flow while trading...hahhaa does that make sense.

I want to try something new. I came across Darren's mail and something catch my attention. Then the journey of building a business with him as my coach starts. I am hoping this venture with him will make my life more fun...I like fun things

Sorry if my English is not good(my speaking language is Malay)

I will try my best Darren!!!

Norhan

Happy to have you, thank you for joining us!

My Blog

Hello Everyone here. 

My Name is Sunildatt,

I Got introduced to Online business opportunities since dec 2013. Since than I am enjoying my journey , exploring different advertising and affiliate opportunities . I always look out for unique programs in terms of promoting opportunities . I consider using different tools for promoting affiliate programs very important to acheive the desired results.

I look forward to be a contributor in this forum

Hello,

My name is Avanda Brown.....I'm just getting my foot in the door, but I'm how I can succeed at working From Home....I attend to spend a lot of my time with a community of people who only cares to help. 

On Empowr, you earn based on the number of views on your posts.

Now, with Auto-Publishing you can earn MUCH more from those posts simply by doing what you are already doing each day on Facebook and Twitter for free: Posting your favorite photos, videos and status updates to Facebook and Twitter.

Also, I started my own Blog there....Any inputs are Welcome....

http://buildmydownlines.com/images/125x125getpaid.gif

Join me on Twitter

I'm Bob and I live in 'The Valley Of Hearts Delight', also known as Silicon Valley.

Personally liked it better when we has all the orchard here, especially cherries,

but progress must...

Glad to be here :-))

"write what you will -
  but do it from the heart"

I'm Bob and I live in 'The Valley Of Hearts Delight', also known as Silicon Valley.

Personally liked it better when we has all the orchard here, especially cherries,

but progress must...

Glad to be here :-))

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading some of your post. :)

Hello, All! 

Since I despise my given name, you can call me by my most common screenname, Chrystalia, or Chrys for short. It's a holdover from my days as a tarot reader on 900 lines ;-). I am also known as NEKO, the intrepid Admin and owner of Fortune's Traffic. I have been working online since the days when a 56K dialup connection was blazing fast, and my computer ran on windows 3.0. I am a professional ghost writer, researcher, editor and proofreader both for internet marketers and offline clients, with the majority of my internet work being marketing ebooks, the majority of my offline work turning the cryptic notes of post graduate geeks into readable dissertations.

Given the amount of academic and technical writing I have done over the years and the research accompanying it, my business cards identify me as Genius At Large--and the title is both earned and deserved LOL. But this is the year I have chosen to actually do some writing for myself, rather than for everyone else in the universe (much to my clients' dismay). So I am in the process of writing an eclectic collection of ebooks, while building a second website, overseeing my other half's website and You Tube Channel, and actively participating in every reward program known to mankind in my spare time. 

Needles to say, having a severe sleep disorder is proving to be very convenient :-). I look forward to getting to know everyone, and while I won't be taking on any serious writing jobs, I don't have an issue with giving advice, editing/proofing, or researching things for friends :-).

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

Hello, All! 

Since I despise my given name, you can call me by my most common screenname, Chrystalia, or Chrys for short. It's a holdover from my days as a tarot reader on 900 lines ;-). I am also known as NEKO, the intrepid Admin and owner of Fortune's Traffic. I have been working online since the days when a 56K dialup connection was blazing fast, and my computer ran on windows 3.0. I am a professional ghost writer, researcher, editor and proofreader both for internet marketers and offline clients, with the majority of my internet work being marketing ebooks, the majority of my offline work turning the cryptic notes of post graduate geeks into readable dissertations.

Given the amount of academic and technical writing I have done over the years and the research accompanying it, my business cards identify me as Genius At Large--and the title is both earned and deserved LOL. But this is the year I have chosen to actually do some writing for myself, rather than for everyone else in the universe (much to my clients' dismay). So I am in the process of writing an eclectic collection of ebooks, while building a second website, overseeing my other half's website and You Tube Channel, and actively participating in every reward program known to mankind in my spare time. 

Needles to say, having a severe sleep disorder is proving to be very convenient :-). I look forward to getting to know everyone, and while I won't be taking on any serious writing jobs, I don't have an issue with giving advice, editing/proofing, or researching things for friends :-).

Welcome to the forum Chrys, happy to have you!

My Blog

Welcome to the forum Chrys, happy to have you!

Glad to be here, Darren--it has turned out to be old timers' reunion LOL. The Capt. and I go back about a zillion years or so, so now you'll be stuck with me ;-)

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

Glad to be here, Darren--it has turned out to be old timers' reunion LOL. The Capt. and I go back about a zillion years or so, so now you'll be stuck with me ;-)

Chrys,

Welcome to the forum. It has been zillion of years ago and I'm glad that we're stuck with you. :)

Hi Everyone,

It's Nice to meet everyone at Marketing Check Point.

I am a B.E Computer Science Engineer Graduate and also an Online Marketer for the Past 5 years.
I mostly use TE's and VM's for my Marketing along with List Building.

One thing that Changed my Life in Online Marketing is knowing people in person and helping them succeed
By Sharing Business Idea's with them and experimenting things as a Team to Succeed.

I like to learn new things and make new friends and also share ideas with people i meet.
Feel free to send me a friend request so that we can maybe share some innovative ideas that we both can implement or just chat along  :).

Current now I am the Admin of a Growing Traffic Exchange I-Pro-X.

Join I-Pro-X from this Banner Below and send me a message to get Free Credits and ICoins as a Gift.

I_Pro_X_Banner.gif

Have a Prosperous Day.

Cheers & to your Success,

G.Sharavanan

Hi Everyone,

It's Nice to meet everyone at Marketing Check Point.

I am a B.E Computer Science Engineer Graduate and also an Online Marketer for the Past 5 years.

I mostly use TE's and VM's for my Marketing along with List Building.

One thing that Changed my Life in Online Marketing is knowing people in person and helping them succeed

By Sharing Business Idea's with them and experimenting things as a Team to Succeed.

I like to learn new things and make new friends and also share ideas with people i meet.

Feel free to send me a friend request so that we can maybe share some innovative ideas that we both can implement or just chat along  :).

Current now I am the Admin of a Growing Traffic Exchange I-Pro-X.

Join I-Pro-X from this Banner Below and send me a message to get Free Credits and ICoins as a Gift.

I_Pro_X_Banner.gif

Have a Prosperous Day.

Cheers & to your Success,

G.Sharavanan

Hi G.Sharavanan,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Looking forward to reading your posts.

BTW, Please add your Traffic Exchange to the Program Threads if it hasn't already been listed.

Tommie (Captkirk)

Hi G.Sharavanan,

Looking forward to reading your posts.

BTW, Please add your Traffic Exchange to the Program Threads if it hasn't already been listed.

Tommie (Captkirk)

Hi Tommie,

I Have Added I-Pro-X to the Program Threads :).

Thanks for the info.

Have a Good Day :).

Hello everyone.

Im Claudio, im live on southamerica. im a starter on the online money making sites, i hope everyone here have a good eraning thoose days.

Greetings.

Hi Claudio,

I'm looking forward to reading some of your post.

If you have any questions are concerns don't hesitate to let us know.

Again, Welcome! :)

Hello everyone!

My name is Frank Schoutens from Holland. I'm 37 yrs old en a newbie about marketing online.

I'm very pleased to be hear and looking forward to learning from you all.

Greetings

Hi Frank,

We're pleased to have you here in the forum. It's a great place to learn and share.

Again, Welcome! :)