276 replies to this topic

#41 Gabriela111

Gabriela111

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

20160321_1909.png

Hello everyone, I'm Gabriela.  Brand new here.  

I've been trying to navigate the MLM jungle for about two years now.  For most of this time I felt more lost then I'd be in the Amazon.  Just recently, things came into focus and I understood where I am, where I need to be and how to get there.  

I still need all the help I can get, but I know which one to pick – not all “help” is equal, if you know what I mean.

Reading your introductions here, the common tread is – Earning methods, yet there’s another factor equally as important.  Your mindset.  A wining army wins the war before the fight begins.  If you go to war and try to win, you already lost.  If you came to MLM to try, you already failed, because every day, many times a day, you will feel like quitting.  You either believe in what you are doing, or you don't.   First set your belief, then get to it.  No trying, but in Jim Rohn's word, doing it "UNTIL"   

As Yoda would put it – Do or do not.  There is no trying. 

Wanna talk about it?  Connect with me on skype – justgabms. 

Much success to every one of you.  Sincerely and from the heart. 

https://youtu.be/7YkbgvRMpW0

#42 OnlineIncomeMadeEasier

OnlineIncomeMadeEasier

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • Locationunited kingdom

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

20160321_1909.png

Hello everyone, I'm Gabriela.  Brand new here.  

I've been trying to navigate the MLM jungle for about two years now.  For most of this time I felt more lost then I'd be in the Amazon.  Just recently, things came into focus and I understood where I am, where I need to be and how to get there.  

I still need all the help I can get, but I know which one to pick – not all “help” is equal, if you know what I mean.

Reading your introductions here, the common tread is – Earning methods, yet there’s another factor equally as important.  Your mindset.  A wining army wins the war before the fight begins.  If you go to war and try to win, you already lost.  If you came to MLM to try, you already failed, because every day, many times a day, you will feel like quitting.  You either believe in what you are doing, or you don't.   First set your belief, then get to it.  No trying, but in Jim Rohn's word, doing it "UNTIL"   

As Yoda would put it – Do or do not.  There is no trying. 

Wanna talk about it?  Connect with me on skype – justgabms. 

Much success to every one of you.  Sincerely and from the heart. 

https://youtu.be/7YkbgvRMpW0

GREAT POST/INTRO HOPE YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU SET OUT TO DO GOOD LUCK

MyOffersTodayOnly,, Daniel Parker  :D

#43 lpnva

lpnva

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRoanoke,Va. U.S.A.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

Hello Everyone,My name is Larry Pardue and I live in Roanoke,Va. U.S.A. Happy to have been giving a opportunity to join Marketing Check Point!

Been in and out of different companies for many years and totally believe in the Network Marketing/Affiliate Marketing.

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning from you!

#44 Nma22

Nma22

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

Hello everyone am Nma Okezue am glad to come on board for the first time and glad also that I am welcomed to join marketing checkpoint. I think am in love with the platform. Am Nigerian. Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all

#45 tribal

tribal

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:26 AM

Hi All,

I am from India. 

I love meeting new people and helps others. I have so much to learn, love to share ideas and participate.

Regards

#46 ForemanTravel

ForemanTravel

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:13 AM

Hello I'm Jaquetta,

I am a wife and mother of 2 children and I reside in North Carolina.  I have been in Network Marketing since 2008.  I have always been in the travel industry, just have changed companies over the years.  I enjoy networking because you can meet tons of people and learn new things on a continuous basis.  I'm looking forward to learning even more here with the members of Marketing Checkpoint.

i am always looking to build my team and at the same time looking for resources which will help me do it.  Of course as a network marketer I am also looking for other opportunities that can work hand in hand or along side of my main business.  I look forward to the new connections that I will make here.

If interested in what I am doing now take a look at these to sites.  

http://www.foremantravel.paycation.com

http://www.mlmrecrui...om/?id=jforeman

#47 Nma22

Nma22

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:40 AM

You can call me chi_chi from Nigeria. Am a mother of 4.I just started newly and am looking forward to learn and share ideas for I believe that iron sharpens iron . thanks everyone looking forward to learning and hearing from you.

#48 debdey4

debdey4

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:08 PM

Hello, My name is Debra DeYarmon. I'm an internet marketer from the state of Indiana. My desire is helping others and would like to meet like-minded individuals.

#49 jrishabh777

jrishabh777

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Rishabh here!

Looking for some free advertising. Let's see how this goes!

#50 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:51 AM

Hello everyone

Len here.

Sure like the site Darren. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to advertise and this looks like a winner.

I am a promoter of various advertising sites and marketing tools and utilities.

Looking forward to networking and exchanging ideas and strategies.

Feel free to add me as a friend and connect anytime. I am never far away. :)

Much success

I'm getting great results building my own landing pages

I have added a few free bonuses worth $90

Please note: Hosting is required

motionLeads468.gif

Team Atlantis Rising Strong Since 2009

#51 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:30 AM

Hello everyone

Len here.

Sure like the site Darren. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to advertise and this looks like a winner.

I am a promoter of various advertising sites and marketing tools and utilities.

Looking forward to networking and exchanging ideas and strategies.

Feel free to add me as a friend and connect anytime. I am never far away. :)

Much success

Happy to have you here Len, thanks!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#52 Gabriela111

Gabriela111

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:46 PM

Hello to everyone, my name is Raymond Jones I'm a newbie to internet marketing I've been doing this now for about six months and still havn't made a single dime I've lost some money trying create another income. I'm married living in California I'm hoping to start fresh here with this group.

Hi Raymond,

I know how it feels to be assaulted with offers - Buy this and you will make money in your sleep, Get this, it;s so easy a monkey can do it.  Needless to say those are inflated statements so they can sell their products.  

I have a couple of places where you can start free and earn.  Then you leverage.   I can help you get started.  If you'd like, connect with me on skype and I will lay a simple plan for you.  My skype ID is justgabms.  

#53 Gabriela111

Gabriela111

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:50 PM

Hello everyone am Nma Okezue am glad to come on board for the first time and glad also that I am welcomed to join marketing checkpoint. I think am in love with the platform. Am Nigerian. Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all

Hello and welcome -  I wish you much success online.  I've been online for a few years and I have a pretty good idea where to start so you don't waste money and time.  Connect with me on skype and I'll be happy to direct you.  My skype ID is justgabms.  

#54 GGbiz

GGbiz

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:28 PM

Hello Everyone, My Name is Phillip Dawkins I started my internet marketing January 2, 2016 but new to the networking aspect of it online so  I hope to meet new friends,  and learn new techniques to get more traffic to my opportunity.  i hope that 2016 be the best year ever.

Phillip Dawkins

#55 norhan21

norhan21

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:01 AM

Hello everyone

Hello Darren

A little bit about myself. My name is Norhan and I am from a country above Singapore and below Thailand. Most people know about these two countries but not Malaysia.

I have never done internet marketing. BUT I am active at trading markets. This might come as a surprise because I am a woman. I am into trading for a year now. I like the adrenaline flow while trading...hahhaa does that make sense.

I want to try something new. I came across Darren's mail and something catch my attention. Then the journey of building a business with him as my coach starts. I am hoping this venture with him will make my life more fun...I like fun things

Sorry if my English is not good(my speaking language is Malay)

I will try my best Darren!!!

Norhan

#56 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hello everyone

Hello Darren

A little bit about myself. My name is Norhan and I am from a country above Singapore and below Thailand. Most people know about these two countries but not Malaysia.

I have never done internet marketing. BUT I am active at trading markets. This might come as a surprise because I am a woman. I am into trading for a year now. I like the adrenaline flow while trading...hahhaa does that make sense.

I want to try something new. I came across Darren's mail and something catch my attention. Then the journey of building a business with him as my coach starts. I am hoping this venture with him will make my life more fun...I like fun things

Sorry if my English is not good(my speaking language is Malay)

I will try my best Darren!!!

Norhan

Happy to have you, thank you for joining us!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#57 promarketer

promarketer

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:49 AM

Hello Everyone here. 

My Name is Sunildatt,

I Got introduced to Online business opportunities since dec 2013. Since than I am enjoying my journey , exploring different advertising and affiliate opportunities . I always look out for unique programs in terms of promoting opportunities . I consider using different tools for promoting affiliate programs very important to acheive the desired results.

I look forward to be a contributor in this forum

#58 workingdays35

workingdays35

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:06 AM

Hello,

My name is Avanda Brown.....I'm just getting my foot in the door, but I'm how I can succeed at working From Home....I attend to spend a lot of my time with a community of people who only cares to help. 

On Empowr, you earn based on the number of views on your posts.

Now, with Auto-Publishing you can earn MUCH more from those posts simply by doing what you are already doing each day on Facebook and Twitter for free: Posting your favorite photos, videos and status updates to Facebook and Twitter.

Also, I started my own Blog there....Any inputs are Welcome....

125x125getpaid.gif

Join me on Twitter

Please Join me Here!

On Empowr, you earn based on the number of views on your posts.

Now, with Auto-Publishing you can earn MUCH more from those posts simply by doing what you are already doing each day on Facebook and Twitter for free: Posting your favorite photos, videos and status updates to Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.empowr.com/workingdays35

#59 Bob

Bob

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe Valley Of Hearts Delight

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

I'm Bob and I live in 'The Valley Of Hearts Delight', also known as Silicon Valley.

Personally liked it better when we has all the orchard here, especially cherries,

but progress must...

Glad to be here :-))

"write what you will -
  but do it from the heart"

#60 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,146 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

I'm Bob and I live in 'The Valley Of Hearts Delight', also known as Silicon Valley.

Personally liked it better when we has all the orchard here, especially cherries,

but progress must...

Glad to be here :-))

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading some of your post. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users