Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

hi, here is francis from kenya , since iam new in this programme iam sure to learn alot from everyone here, iam currently doing online marketing and i look forward to sharing alot of business in this platform. its awesome hearing from new friends, have a beautiful sunday everyone

Hi I'm Paul,

I live in Scotland, U.K. and have been dabbling with online home business strategies since around 2003, I got in to the world of Finance in 2007 and experienced the housing market bubble and the stock market crash in 2008 which affected my business and since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I started my online adventure I have made lot's of new friends and business associates, feel free to send me a friend request so that we can maybe share some business ideas.

To your Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!

Paul Nulty

Entrepreneur, Promoter, Investor & Innovator

Nice to meed you. I am from UK

Hi, 

My name is Crystal, and I live in Ohio.

I am new to the whole marketing thing, so bear with me as I learn the process here.

Thanks!!

Ah!  Learn as you will.

I found this to help me get this far with training and earning! 

Enjoy the journey!

Edited by captkirk
Link removed

• 2 weeks later...

G'Day from Downunder ;)

Good to find an active forum for marketers still exists....I thought they had all faded into oblivion with the rise and rise of social networks like FB!  I used to enjoy this format, but in recent times have wasted a lot of time on FB. Some seem to do well there for business, but I have had little success with KaratBars there. Maybe that's because it is, after all, a "social" network!

I am optimistic that MCP will be better for my marketing :)

Cheers.

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

G'Day from Downunder ;)

Good to find an active forum for marketers still exists....I thought they had all faded into oblivion with the rise and rise of social networks like FB!  I used to enjoy this format, but in recent times have wasted a lot of time on FB. Some seem to do well there for business, but I have had little success with KaratBars there. Maybe that's because it is, after all, a "social" network!

I am optimistic that MCP will be better for my marketing :)

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum! :)

HI Guys

Basically I am a Btech -Mechanical and MBA -Marketing and International Business, who has now close to 13 year corporate experience and working with a Reputed Bank handling business of 300+ phone banking Agents.

I am happily married with 2 lovely kids aged 4 and 6 years.

Online surfing is my part time hobby over past 2 years,

I have team at zubeezone by the name - "Ajay's old school surfing team".We have set up a second team there too which is led by my wife Shraddha a.k.a sonal "ajay's old school surfing -II".

Alongwith that I have a team at ctp too ,although that's not much of my focus area now considering my time crunch and the model of the contests over at ctp.

I love travelling and taking out my small family on vacations atleast once /twice a year

HI Guys

Basically I am a Btech -Mechanical and MBA -Marketing and International Business, who has now close to 13 year corporate experience and working with a Reputed Bank handling business of 300+ phone banking Agents.

I am happily married with 2 lovely kids aged 4 and 6 years.

Online surfing is my part time hobby over past 2 years,

I have team at zubeezone by the name - "Ajay's old school surfing team".We have set up a second team there too which is led by my wife Shraddha a.k.a sonal "ajay's old school surfing -II".

Alongwith that I have a team at ctp too ,although that's not much of my focus area now considering my time crunch and the model of the contests over at ctp.

I love travelling and taking out my small family on vacations atleast once /twice a year

Hello All, I'm Jerry McDowell I live in the US.

My Goal here is...hopefully to understand and implement the ideas to shape up my online business.

That is my desired results. :)

See my profile for more information.

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey, my name is Virginia Sanders, friends and online identity is Gina Sands.  Retired corporate trainer and now internet Marketer

(in training).    Glad to find a forum of  like-minded people who will probably tell you the truth about online Marketing.

Was in the Warriorr Forum for years but actually go turned off by the constant ??? they sprew over there  NOt as much integrity as there was at one time.

When I tell you there are so many gotchas on line I would be just providing the tip of of the iceberg.  It is kind of a

shame.  I have been wondering about one thing however it is the Traffic Exchange programs that I get emails about.  Do people really pay the price for these groups and if so do any of them work.

I joined one that promised to enroll me in ??? programs from one link.. but what I found is that I have toactually go to 111 sites and fill out the forms?  WHAT?

Even then it would not be so bad if each of the sites kept trying to upsell you downsell you resell you over and over.  It could take days to sign up for these sites.  Just seems a waste of time and MONEY???  Am I wrong?

Hey, my name is Virginia Sanders, friends and online identity is Gina Sands.  Retired corporate trainer and now internet Marketer

(in training).    Glad to find a forum of  like-minded people who will probably tell you the truth about online Marketing.

Was in the Warriorr Forum for years but actually go turned off by the constant ??? they sprew over there  NOt as much integrity as there was at one time.

When I tell you there are so many gotchas on line I would be just providing the tip of of the iceberg.  It is kind of a

shame.  I have been wondering about one thing however it is the Traffic Exchange programs that I get emails about.  Do people really pay the price for these groups and if so do any of them work.

I joined one that promised to enroll me in ??? programs from one link.. but what I found is that I have toactually go to 111 sites and fill out the forms?  WHAT?

Even then it would not be so bad if each of the sites kept trying to upsell you downsell you resell you over and over.  It could take days to sign up for these sites.  Just seems a waste of time and MONEY???  Am I wrong?

Hi Virginia :)  I am so over traffic exchanges as a means to promote my business. I saw one advertised to other day, offering 25c earnings for surfing 1000 sites! Sorry, but my time is worth much more than that! I liken it to going into Maccas, and putting up a poster for Hungry Jacks :lol:  For my business, I am looking for serious, committed people who wish to earn decent money for their efforts. I am having far better success approaching people offline, who have not been exposed to the myriad of options available online.

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg