Marketing Checkpoint

What is The Best Way to Earn Safelist Credits?

My focus is always on advertising and sponsoring, if the sponsoring brings you more credits to buy adsB)

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

I surf for credits. I use safelists to make sales and get signups. I am also utilizing programs that let me advertise more than one banner. I am a member of a site that lets me posts unlimited banners. Tools like that come in handy because you can advertise more than one opportunity. So, I have been promoting that lately.

I surf for credits. I use safelists to make sales and get signups. I am also utilizing programs that let me advertise more than one banner. I am a member of a site that lets me posts unlimited banners. Tools like that come in handy because you can advertise more than one opportunity. So, I have been promoting that lately.

The problem with that is there is virtually NO barrier to entry, so the volume is going to be oversaturated in a hurry. I advertise more than one opportunity by having a blog and advertising that, The barrier is slightly higher, since a lot of people don't think they know how to set up a blog or won't take the effort if they do.

sig.jpg

The problem with that is there is virtually NO barrier to entry, so the volume is going to be oversaturated in a hurry. I advertise more than one opportunity by having a blog and advertising that, The barrier is slightly higher, since a lot of people don't think they know how to set up a blog or won't take the effort if they do.

I have a blog too. However I didn't want to saturate my blog with different opportunities all the time because it will seem spammy. Plus, I am advertising some programs that don't pertain to the topic of my blog. The banner advertising site does not advertise all of the banners at the same time. It rotates the different banners two at a time and when you get referrals they show on their pages. You don't use banner advertising sites?

• 1 year later...

I don't think there is one best way. It really depends on the site. If they give a lot of credits for referrals or for clicking, then referrals might be the best way.

However, buying credits might be a better option for some sites that aren't rapidly growing. On these sites, you'll need get your mails out before the list becomes over-mailed.

Shane,

That's an interesting aspect there.  Care to elaborate? 

After a certain point, I think subscribers get sick of too many emails and simply stop opening them. This happens especially if the subscriber is opening the mails only to get credits. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have "easy mailers" and "tough mailers" that I use. The ones that I call easy are usually ones where I'm upgraded and have a lot of referrals. They're quick in and out mailers, and I use them most often. Then the ones I consider to be tough, I have to work for credits, but I expect and normally achieve better results with these. Often reserved for special occasions  B) 

LFMVMS are quite easy to earn credits in because you can just open a lot of links at one time from the site itself, but mails that need to be clicked from the inbox, I use the vertical split pane on my individual folders so that the next mail opens automatically. Something I've been doing for ages, so I assume its not great secret and most others are too :)

I use the vertical split pane on my individual folders so that the next mail opens automatically. Something I've been doing for ages, so I assume its not great secret and most others are too :)

Here, are you referring to Outlook or a similar styled email product? 

Here, are you referring to Outlook or a similar styled email product? 

Hi Kevin, yes I think, but in gmail. I found it in Labs some time back. From Settings to Labs to Enable Preview pane. You can then toggle, no, or horizontal or vertical. Sorry I'm not so familiar with anything else. I'm always in gmail

Hi Kevin, yes I think, but in gmail. I found it in Labs some time back. From Settings to Labs to Enable Preview pane. You can then toggle, no, or horizontal or vertical. Sorry I'm not so familiar with anything else. I'm always in gmail

I have never seen this Clare, thanks.  I use mouse gestures to move to the next email (also really quick) but I'll test Preview Pane tomorrow to see which I prefer.

Thank you for the tip. I will try it tomorrow and see ho it works for me.

I have never seen this Clare, thanks.  I use mouse gestures to move to the next email (also really quick) but I'll test Preview Pane tomorrow to see which I prefer.

Thank you for the tip. I will try it tomorrow and see ho it works for me.

You're welcome Greg and Deborah. Greg, I wouldn't mind knowing also about these fancy mouse moves of yours :)  This method is okay, it helps, but its limited to working only on consecutive emails. It doesn't work so well on search results.

You're welcome Greg and Deborah. Greg, I wouldn't mind knowing also about these fancy mouse moves of yours :)  This method is okay, it helps, but its limited to working only on consecutive emails. It doesn't work so well on search results.

Clare, I tested the Preview Pane today and I think I'll keep it.  It seemed I scrolled a lot less using Preview Pane.

Sorry, mouse gestures also work with consecutive emails so no help there but here is the link to the mouse gesture app I use:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-mouse-gestures/aaokajckoheafemlmjacklidohljgkgo?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

Clare, I tested the Preview Pane today and I think I'll keep it.  It seemed I scrolled a lot less using Preview Pane.

Sorry, mouse gestures also work with consecutive emails so no help there but here is the link to the mouse gesture app I use:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-mouse-gestures/aaokajckoheafemlmjacklidohljgkgo?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

Great, thanks Greg, I'll look anyway :)

CLARE!!!!   :o

You're awesome.

In all my years of using Gmail I have never discovered that feature.  I've never even ventured into that "Labs" tab....seen it, but never touched it. 

I like this technique already.  Pretty good content for a blog or a video, Clare. *hint*

THANK YOU. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Best way I know to earn safelists credits is to either purchase them in bulk for your email marketing or simply click the emails sent from your preferred safelists to earn more...Simple as that.

...but is there any particular method, rhyme or reason to how you accomplish that?  Please share if so.