Marketing Checkpoint

Do you think this will work ?

thehoff

Do you think this will work ???

This was just emailed to me. Tell me what you think ..

This just out and causing a real stir . . 

3x9 Forced Matrix at just $3 bucks and . . 

-You can turn $3 into literally millions 
-Spillover and Spill Unders 
-Ideal for Teamwork and Team Builds 
-Member-2-Member Payments 
-No admin fees 
-STP, Payza, Paypal, or Any Processor or method to get paid 
-Instant Payouts direct to your account 

If that doesn't have you excited, this will- 

http://www.3x9millionairemachine.com/WakeUp.php?thehoff 

No one can have more thatn 3 on their first level so, this creates spillover and encourages team builds and creates Huge Passive Income for those who can't or don't want to recruit. 

Payouts: 

-Level 1 pays $9 
-Level 2 pays $81 
-Level 3 pays $729 
-Level 4 pays $6,581 

I will show you two more levels (because it turns into Insanely Crazy, Stupid Cash, after this, I'm telling you - and, all from a one time $3 spend): 

Just look at what you make on just Levels 5 and 6 . . 

-Level 5 pays $59,049 ! 
-Level 6 pays $531,441 !! 

The rest of the levels is too much to print here but, needless to say, "you're a millionaire" at this point . . 

Now, don't be afraid to go for it. It's just $3 and, everyone knows someone who has 3 bucks and would surely trade it in for millions, Right!? 

Obviously, it won't work to perfection as shown here, or on the site but, I can tell you this - even if you only reach 1% success rate of the full potential, you're STILL a millionaire, atleast 3x (three times), over. 

I don't know about you but, that's not too shabby for me. 

I only want to work with those who have like-minded goals though so, this is by invitation only, to those who crave the kind of success this $3 millionaire machine can bring. 

http://www.3x9millionairemachine.com/?thehoff 

So, what say you? Ready for your life to dramatically change, financially? 

Then, I truly want YOU on my team. 

Regards, 

First of all, you are not going to be a millionaire with this matrix system.  That being said, you can only lose $3 and you might make a few bucks B)

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Yes, I joined this last night and have tripled my money today. What I do is explain the program to people I know who understand how these kind of programs work. And with the cost being only $3 who knows. 

Again, I tripled my money in a day. The payments come directly to you and as long as I don't have to spend money pout my pocket, I will continue to use it for advertising. I got over 500 views to my add which 

rotates on the front page in a day. So people are seeing the ads. 

I don't pay attention to the amounts they claim you can make. I use these for advertising. And as long as it doesn't cost me anything, oh well.

Now the other thing I like about this program is that they have a feature to prevent tire kickers from stalling the system. If they don't upgrade with a reasonable time period,

you take them out and re-open the spot. I like that because most times the person just sits there hoping for spill over. 

So, I invited my 1st 3 before I ever paid anything in and I made sure these people were go getters.

Well see if this works.

First of all, are you even allowed to post referral links ? I think your post is a spam and it's just a way to try to get clicks.

Me, I dont do matrix because they dont make any sense. I prefer to earn a % of commission.

I also got this warning when I went to your site...

" When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or unauthorized use of your personal information."

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...