Marketing Checkpoint

What should i do to make some money?

thehoff

The best way to make money in the way you are referring to is to find an instant commissions business that will pay you instantly for the products you're selling. Find a  company with awesome products that you feel comfortable sharing with people because you know the benefits it will provide. Find something people need and provide assistance.

Earning online is very tough unless you are in a good long term stable business and have a good mentor.

The best so far I found is Futurenet. It seems to be a long term stable business with Revshare system. I am earning from here without any paid referrals.

http://futurenet.club/download/banners-jpg/banner7_468_60.jpg

The new craze in the market is donation system. These are quick paying sites but the risk is always there of such sites vanishing.

I am in one such site where BTC 0.0005 ( 40 cents) is one time paid to the sponsor.

Because the payment is from member to member, the longevity of such site can be expected.

Amount is very low so the risk is only of 40 cents. Spillovers benefit the members who are not good in referring.

Read my review

1. Donate bitcoin business
  2. Here is a winning online site

If you can learn using of online promotional tools and become good in referring then sky is the limit.

All the best

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

Hi Thehoff,

Many good ideas sounded up here,

A very important point to remember for working

On the internet is to build your list!

If you work on the internet for a company

X and you only get a salary of M.X

You are missing something very important

And this thing IS A subscriber list that allows you

To be in contact with them, to build

Trust between you and your subscribers!

And then provide them with valuable advice and

Your product or service!

In this way you will not work in vain!

Happy day ;)

• 1 month later...

Honestly, the best way to make money online right now is to build your list. There are many methods of doing so...

1. Have you own landing page with an opt-in forum, on this page offer a free report to the people who signup, for example offer them an ebook about how to make money online, since you haven't had any luck making money online recommend purchasing a PLR Ebook - And have your autoresponder send them the ebook once they fill the opt-in forum....have once you have at least 500 to 1000 prospects send them emails on other affiliate programs.

2. Sign up to a email building program...Im currently using this one to build my list virally....The concept of this system is once you register for free, you have two choices you can either pay the $12 or earn your 90 day membership by referring 5 people to your sponsor...

The easy part of making money online is joining a system, the hard part is making sales from driving traffic to your link....because not all traffic is high quality and most of the time if your not wanting to pay for high quality traffic. Then your left with using safelists, traffic exchanges, mailers and list builder...and to see awesome results from these sources your going to have to sign up to like 100+ and even then you wouldn't get the results your wanting as if you paid for a 100 click solo ad...

• 3 months later...

Hi I am looking for a online job that I can make $50-$100 a day I need extra money and I have tried online jobs before and got scammed, I have also tried selling on ebay and it didn't work out for me, I couldn't compete with prices and the ebay and paypal fees added up quick, if you have any good ideas or some legit online jobs please let me know, I really need to do something quick! Thanks for your help.

I have found that the best approach to making money online to join an affiliate program. They offer commissions and have prewritten sale materials ready for use.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

What are your interests? Is there a market for that and if so see if you can find a quality PLR product that aligns with your interest. 

Put it up for sale on JVZoo offering 100% commission to all affiliates. You'll be building a buyers list that you can market future 

products to. 

Most PLR products come with a sales page, download page and even a lead magnet page with an email series. when people request 

to be an affiliate send them a file showing them the lead magnet as well as the email series. they collect leads and the commissions and you'll collect the buyers leads. 

Won't happen overnight and you made need to do several before you hit a home run but it is a viable strategy. 

Good Luck!

• 3 months later...