Marketing Checkpoint

Products and Affiliate programs promotion

mistracy39

I've been using traffic exchanges to promote and I get some sign up's but no sales and no sign up's that lead to any money,.. I can't afford to upgrade or invest... what do i do?

Hi Tracy,

First of all.  Don't give up.  It takes a while to find a program that you are really excited about.  Then keep on advertising your program in as many different places as you can. Change the subject line periodically.  Keep looking for new places to advertise.  One of my favorite places to advertise is right here at MarketingCheckpoint.  I just earned $37 from 1 person upgrading in a program called OutlawMailer.   http://outlawmailer.com/splashpage.php?id=1478              Good Luck         Martin

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I've been using traffic exchanges to promote and I get some sign up's but no sales and no sign up's that lead to any money,.. I can't afford to upgrade or invest... what do i do?

Keep in mind, you are using entry level advertising when you try traffic exchanges or safelists. Not only are response rates lower, but it's very easy to think all you need to do is place your ad and wait for the money. It's like any other advertising, you need experience and possibly a mentor to learn what works and what doesn't, then it still takes more time to test and evaluate your campaigns to reach the point where you have a feeling what will work before you even launch it. Think like your readers and address their needs, not yours. You need to be rewarded for your effort, but until they see enough value to take action that's putting the cart before the horse.

sig.jpg

This i not my affiliate link so I get no comp but there is a mailer called Desktoplightning.com Awesomenmailer with responsive members..

Greg - Why didn't you post your affiliate link?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

greg55

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 AM

This i not my affiliate link so I get no comp but there is a mailer called Desktoplightning.com Awesomenmailer with responsive members..

Greg - Why didn't you post your affiliate link?

Market101, why don't you have a link in your signature?

Different strokes for different folks.

sig.jpg

Hi Tracy,

How many traffic exchanges are you using? 

I would use a Traffic Exchanges Builder to promote and grow your downline in them to generate more advertising credits.

TE's was the first free advertising methods that I used and I use to make direct sales from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I see very little point in Traffic Exchanges...

Although I do see their usefulness for certain objectives (got ya!), namely getting sub affiliates, sign ups, downlines etc... (the sort of long term passive income route???)

If you are looking for sales through traffic exchanges I believe this will be very difficult, unless you are of a few, or the only supplier of a specific or unique product or service.

Remember with traffic exchanges you are in an environment where mostly everyone is promoting their own offers too. And so the chances are you’d sooner get someone to signup and start promoting what you are promoting, rather than someone actually wanting to buy what you are promoting....

Download FREE Dropship Detective Report - Learn the Secrets of Dropshipping Success.

I can recommend many things, but there are only a few things I can recommend with confidence.

Always looking for quality...

Hi Tracy, in reply to your post about Traffic Exchanges and not having money to spend in upgrades,

Have you tried a Site EarnYourUpgrade, here you can really earn your upgrade in about 28 sites

Safelists, TE, TAE. Maybe you should take a look there.  It is free to join and to use.  

Hope this help you.

Carlos Arguello (Arlequin)

Hi Tracy, in reply to your post about Traffic Exchanges and not having money to spend in upgrades,

Have you tried a Site EarnYourUpgrade, here you can really earn your upgrade in about 28 sites

Safelists, TE, TAE. Maybe you should take a look there.  It is free to join and to use.  

Hope this help you.

I have been a member there for some time now and have earned an upgrade in one of the sites. This is one that is worth joining if you want to earn an upgrade by surfing.

t

Hi Garret, thanks, and yes it is one of those sites that are worth using,

over almost 2 years of membership, and about 6 months of inactivity 

after I signed in, I became an active ad viewer there and have earned 

my upgrades at about 14 of the 28 sites available.

What I do is view ads there while I am surfing 4 or 5 TE, or while 

I am viewing ads for credits at my inbox.  Using this method do not  

create anxiety and when I realize I have enough credits to pay for

another upgrade,

I am promoting the site in my emails and ads and have some leads

that are beginning to surf and that earns me some credits which accelerate my 

proccess.

God bless you all

• 1 month later...

If you can't invest money you will need to invest time. It's one or the other.... 

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

If you can't invest money you will need to invest time. It's one or the other.... 

What you say is basically true, but as you invest more time and money you create knowledge. If you apply the best knowledge you have, you can invest less time and money. So the obvious answer to me is to pay attention and learn all you can.

sig.jpg

If you don't have money to promote your products or affiliate links you can use free advertising services.

And, as Jason says, if you can't use money you will have to use time.   You can outsource and share tasks with family members, friends, coworkers.   I have had their help with some of my online ventures.    Important: don't push them, ask for their help and as they have the available time.   People love to help others, even if they quitely don't believe it.   Many people think that online biz is a joke.  And they will laugh about it.   But many people live in facebook, instagram, pinterest, periscope, twitter.   They can help you by talking about your programs with their friends, and this will be seen more like a suggestion than an ad.  This could work better than an ad.

You can participate in forums, like this one, and add your affiliate link in your signature, I don't see one in your posts.

The free way will take quite time to build your brand, and to get to any sales.

Remember that most TEs and safelist members are looking to sell something, and specially, to get traffic, not to buy.   You can use them to build your list, and the best way is to offer them an advertising avenue.   If you are on a TE offer the membership to another TE.

Your friend,

Luis Antonios

PS: Branding is very important: I use my picture everywhere, and have had sales because the buyer has had recognized my picture from somewhere else, thought I was reliable, and made the purchase.

Making your life easier.  

Legitimate and honest products and services reviews;   For details:

English:  http://cash4yes.com    Spanish:  http://revisarproductos.cash4yes.com

Another aspect that is very important on making money online is building your own list.

If you use your affiliate program's list building feature, you can use that list, but the list owner is the program, not you.

Of course, this list building feature will be free for you.

To build your own list you will need an autoresponder (AR).   I don't know if you know what an autoresponder is, if you don't know you can Google it, or visit my website link in my signature here.

There are a great diversity of AR's out there.   

There are AR's that are web hosted, hosted in your computer and hosted in your control panel (if you have a hosting service provider for your website, if you have a website).

AR's hosted in your computer or control panel require your undivided attention, and it is really challenging.  I had them, and never again.

I recommend web hosted ones, these are those where somebody else takes care of all the stuff that requires managing an AR.   If you are not an expert you won't want to mess around with these technicalities.

There are paid and free AR's, too.

The paid ones are at a diversity of prices, from one-time payment to monthly payments.    Some have prices depending on the number of subscribers you have, the more subscribers you have, the more you pay.   Others have the same fee no matter how many subscribers you have: unlimited subscribers.

Some will bill you depending on the number of campaigns you have, others have unlimited campaigns.

The free ones, usually offer their services in exchange for placing their ads in your messages.   They make money through those ads, and that's why they can offer them free.

There are AR's that are free to a limit.   Some will be free up to 500 subscribers, if you reach 501 you will pay a fee.

Many free AR services have a short life.   I have been a member of some of them that at present don't exist.  Went out of business.  They were good ones.

At present, I know of only one FREE AR that is reliable and that has been in service for several years and seems to be here for many years in the future.  And they have an almost unobtrusive ad placing feature.   People will see their ads only after joining your program.  And you can participate with your own ads as an affiliate.   

They have an affiliate program where you invite people to use their AR service, and these referrals will be placed in your downline.   No money is earned, since there is no fee, ever, to join the program,   No upgrades ever.  It is ListWire.   My affiliate link is:  http://www.listwire.com/bestwealth  

This could be a good choice for you, since you don't have money to invest.

The only disadvantage that I see in this free AR is that all messages have to be in the English language, they don't accept messages in other languages.  Since I have a Spanish language website I can't use them with it.

When you earn enough you can upgrade to a paid AR.

One of the problems when changing AR's is that most don't accept imports of subscribers.   You have to invite your subscribers to subscribe again through your new AR.   Most people won't do it and you will lose them.

But there is an AR that will help you import your subscribers without having to go through this process.   Only if your subscribers have been through the double optin process (that's spam free).

This is an AR that has unlimited subscribers and unlimited campaigns for the same monthly small fee ($17.95).  They have an affiliate program where with only three referrals yours becomes cost free.  You can try it for 30 days free, no credit card required.

This is TrafficWave.  They have a very easy to use setup program.   I wrote a tiny step by step report on how to set it up, too.  You can find more details through my affiliate link in my signature.

Your friend,

Luis Antonios

Making your life easier.  

Legitimate and honest products and services reviews;   For details:

English:  http://cash4yes.com    Spanish:  http://revisarproductos.cash4yes.com