Marketing Checkpoint

Internet Marketing Tools

Hello everybody, I know that most of you have a long experience in

Internet Marketing and know about the tools needed and their uses

to help you in your daily marketing shores.   

But not all of us know about them, specially if it is a newbie starting

to his internet business.  It is a long road to learn about.

I invite you all today to share your experience with the Internet 

marketing tools you use and how to use them.

Might they be:

Autoresponders, trackers, mailers etc...

Thank you to all of you that contribute

Carlos Arguello

(Arlequin)

I use mailers, freeadboards, and viral marketing websites. I just started tracking not too long ago. I am still learning how to use autoresponders myself. I like using mailers, freeadboards and viral marketing sites because it helps me get traffic and some referrals. Also, I find out about other good programs through these sites as well. With many of the mailers, freeadboards and viral marketing sites you can build up a list or a downline. So there are many benefits to using them.

I use the trackers to track the sites that I am using so I know how many hits are being made to the sites I am advertising. It is quite helpful in that regard. This has been an eye opener because some of the sites that I thought would give me a lot of hits are not. 

I also like advertising sites that let you advertise more than one site. These come in handy because I am usually advertising more than one program. 

Once you start using different advertising options you will find out what works for you. I use a couple of traffic exchanges but they aren't my advertising of choice. I prefer mailers myself. That is what I use mostly.

Hi Arlequin,

One of the main tools that I would highly recommend before you post your first ads

is to get a link tracker that will show you where your hits and referrers URLs are coming from.

If I didn't track my links and know where my hits where coming from I could have easily let the

Gurus, Experts and others to steal my dream of using FREE advertising.

The way that I use the tool:

Regular link: http://www.myadboardtraffic.com/link/CaptkirkOwnThisSite

Converted to Tracked link: http://babo1.com/bl68

So, I would included the tracked link in my ads, For Example:

NEW! TOMMIE KIRKLAND (Captkirk) HERE. POST YOUR ADS FREE TO MY NEW AD SITE! 1,300+ MEMBERS AND GROWING!    

Hi Fellow Marketer,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here.

Post your Ads Everyday for FREE. As a Free Member you can Advertise 7 Times Every Day. If you Upgrade to Pro, you can Advertise 25 Times per Day. Signup Today - 100% FREE!

You can earn cash and build your downlines by simply promoting this site! Also, Cloak Your Links to get viral referrals and increase your CTR with professional looking affiliate links, or setup a Link Rotator so all of your best affiliate programs can be promoted with one link! Signup Today - 100% FREE!

http://babo1.com/bl68

FREE Members Benefits:

- Post 7 Free Ads Daily (Hot!)
- Free Ads Valid For 30 Days
- Link Cloaker
- Link Rotator
- 5 Ads At Top Of Referrals Ad Board
- Referral Downline Builder
- Commissions for Paid Referrals
- Pricing (Lifetime Membership) - 100% FREE!

http://babo1.com/bl68

Hi Arlequin,

The next tool that I use after I tracked all my links is to use a Downline Traffic Builder.

Why?

I use CyberWheelers to organizes the manual surf traffic exchanges which is where I add the website/blog/profile I want to promote. CW simply make it easier for me to earn loads of traffic credits and which I then assign (some are assigned as I earn them) to my websites.

With CyberWheelers I can promote and grow my downline in 60 Traffic Exchanges and Safelists promoting only one Url.

Now, I only track CyberWheelers and not the individual programs in the downline builder unless I'm promoting them separate.

I want to thank you both 

QueenMa and Captkirk for your contribution, I will take a look 

at the sites mentioned by you.

I also will be posting about other tools and SiteTools like LeadsLeap and...

That will be for my next post

Thank you again

The best part about using a own host is the possibilty to add scripts and software that can be built into.

Mostof the tools I use, from rotators, cloakers and trackers specially, these I bought and installed the scripts on my host, so no longer need to pay monthly fees to use this kind of tools, which is a plus....

I also recently started testing Rocket Responder for my email marketing and is a very fancy tool.

(You can check it out here)

If you have the chance to run your own site, or are already running, you can consider doing some research on these tools that you can install ;)

Have a great day everyone! :)

Guest Paul Nulty

The best part about using a own host is the possibilty to add scripts and software that can be built into.

Mostof the tools I use, from rotators, cloakers and trackers specially, these I bought and installed the scripts on my host, so no longer need to pay monthly fees to use this kind of tools, which is a plus....

I also recently started testing Rocket Responder for my email marketing and is a very fancy tool.

(You can check it out here)

If you have the chance to run your own site, or are already running, you can consider doing some research on these tools that you can install ;)

Have a great day everyone! :)

That's really interesting Bruno - Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Use trackme to track your urls and use Referral Frenzy to shortcut your way to using top exchanges and safelists.See my sig below for RF. Join social media sites like this one and create groups invite people to your groups where they can see your url.

Make new connections daily in these media sites. Set up autoresponder and use lead generation splash page in the exchanges.

Each exchange you join take the time to join every thing with in the exchange ie banners,txt, ect/.

The above is the very basic and Iam sure not being articulate have missed some thing out how ever bear in mind I have been online for along time making a profit every month.And I have won many referral comps in downline building.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

I never use these Free Ad Board services, All those websites have the same look, same kind of members and you only get enough spam for a hole year.

The results are real low.

Hi Tim,

Can you give me a link to the kind of Free Ad Board services that you're talking about?

I consider Free Adboard Sites to be the best type of sites that Top Promoters must have.

Hi Friends

There are various tools that can be used

Certainly the way internet usage is going

tools that revolve around video usage and communication/sharing

is a booming market and to take advantage of this I use a range of tools

they can be used by experienced marketers and newbies

here is a 2 minute video that explains them

http://tinyurl.com/zdfts7v