Photo

What Was Your First MLM / Networking Company?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 aditya

aditya

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

We have a member in the forum that use to be and Emerald that's still reaping the benefits of his efforts. :)

Amway is the only company in which I have the confidence that it will not go away even after 50 years. The journey is not simple as people think. It requires changing your own mindset and that is very very difficult for most of us.

Unfortunately , none of the online business enjoys this confidence level among the members. There is always a fear of company closing the shutters any time. Big names like Zeek Rewards, Banners Broker and Traffic Monsoon are examples. Although some companies  are proving themselves like GDI, SFI, AIOP etc but are dwarfed by fly by night operators luring you with very high returns but are nothing but scams and internet market is full of them (95%).

banner%2B460%2Bx%2B68.jpg

RELIABLE bitcoin earning program. Invest, relax and enjoy your earnings.

#42 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,146 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

Amway is the only company in which I have the confidence that it will not go away even after 50 years. The journey is not simple as people think. It requires changing your own mindset and that is very very difficult for most of us.

Unfortunately , none of the online business enjoys this confidence level among the members. There is always a fear of company closing the shutters any time. Big names like Zeek Rewards, Banners Broker and Traffic Monsoon are examples. Although some companies  are proving themselves like GDI, SFI, AIOP etc but are dwarfed by fly by night operators luring you with very high returns but are nothing but scams and internet market is full of them (95%).

I have some strong direct members in my SFI downline that have been with me for years! :)

#43 Shantell

Shantell

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:55 AM

My first was Avon. (I still sell and use their products). I actually strongly consider Tupperware (That is what my mother did, and she did well for a while). Now I focus on LaBella Baskets, as it is more online. (You can learn more here http://clickadlinks....abella_baskets/ )

I am the Proud Owner of Surf Web Ads. 

468.jpg

#44 Mbridges

Mbridges

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationButner, NC

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:36 AM

Motor Club of America in 2014. Made my first $1200 without punching a clock and I've been stuck online ever since. You'd literally have to pry me off Internet business with a crowbar.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

#45 kreo

kreo

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

My first MLM was Healthy Coffee International. Due to logistics difficulties i turn to digital products. But i love the coffee

7c01bf952c6a0e7f151add07d11c3275.gif

#46 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,146 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:26 AM

SFI is my first online network marking company that I have been with since 2002.

I'm proud to promote my SFI "Join My SFI Team" link which show that I have been a member since 2002. :)

#47 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

I actually started with IMGlobal...What a disappointment. But we learn as we go. (Im almost afraid to say I fell in a trap or 2 along the way too)

#48 Lorrie

Lorrie

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBermuda

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

My first MLM was YTB (changed the name to Surge365, Organo Gold, Surge365 (personal benefits, I don't actually promote it), Vortex365 (benefits for friends and family to receive), PTN (active)  InCruises (active), CPS Trading (active)

Lorrie Furbert

Independent Representative Surge365

#49 Marit

Marit

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

My first MLM business was Herbalife. I loved the products, but the support was very dissapointing. Even though I know that doesn't say that much about the opportunity itself, it was the main reason I quit after a couple of years. With the high costs of maintaining your rank at a firm second place.

My second business was Discount Home Shopping. A business that invited local on- and offline shops to join and give their customers a discount card. As a member you got discounts, or if you added new shops, you could make money with it. Didn't work out though, the whole DHS doesn't exist anymore as far as I know.

Since 2007 I'm working with WIN Worldwide. Simple, wonderfull products and great (personalised) lead-gen website.

For me it's perfect!  :)

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

banner-lp-4.jpg

#50 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,146 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:39 AM

SFI was the first MLM that I joined online 15 years ago and I'm a Gold Team Leader and still a member!:)

#51 theFreeGuru

theFreeGuru

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:33 AM

My first MLM was NSA Water Filters and it was great until the competition began making better filters cheaper. I still love the NSA demonstration, turning coffee into water again with no after taste. People ate that up, that and turning muddy water into water safe to drink, though that one ate up a lot more filters.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

AKA: theFreeGuru

fireyourboss468.jpg

#52 theFreeGuru

theFreeGuru

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Also did Herbalife for a bit but the products were so expensive they were a tough sell without selling the business opportunity which scared more off than signed them up. First thing they saw was pyramid scam and while the company was able to prove it's worth they did have to revamp that Pyramid Pay Plan.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

AKA: theFreeGuru

fireyourboss468.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users