Marketing Checkpoint

Do Free Advertising Really Work?

captkirk

Hi MCP Members,

Let me go on record to say, Free Advertising really do work!

From a buyers point of view, I have spent a lot of money upgrading and buying things being promoted by FREE advertising.

In fact, it seem like I'm joining, buying, and upgrading daily from seeing stuff being advertise for free from advertising sites like Viral Mailers, Adboards, Traffic Exchanges and etc...

• 2 weeks later...

I've joined at least one of your sites, and seem to be getting a bit of traffic. It does feel like hard work getting sales from free sites though!

cheers,

Jon.

Hi MCP Members,

Let me go on record to say, Free Advertising really do work!

From a buyers point of view, I have spent a lot of money upgrading and buying things being promoted by FREE advertising.

In fact, it seem like I'm joining, buying, and upgrading daily from seeing stuff being advertise for free from advertising sites like Viral Mailers, Adboards, Traffic Exchanges and etc...

• 1 month later...

I have found out the more I advertise the better the results that I get. I even win referrals contest doing that... :)

Who need to promote PAID only programs when you can promote FREE sites with the option to upgrade?

I have a lot more success promoting FREE sites than I have ever had promoting paid sites.

Sometimes I do well with paid and sometimes with free.  I might be worthwhile upgrading so your ads go out to more people and more often.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I find that free advertising is pretty good at getting people to join other free programs. On the other hand, I have had pretty much zero luck selling anything using free advertising.

From my personal experience, I  have spend a lot of money buying stuff from FREE advertising...

Plus, I have made a lot of money from using FREE advertising methods only. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. Like all advertising, effectiveness depends on a few variables but mostly how targeted the offer is to the traffic.

Unique ad copy/campaigns are also VERY important!

I's not a mystery that the best thing to advertise to people looking for ways to advertise thier biz ops, offers, etc is, ...

drum roll please.... ADVERTISING.

The conversion rates for leads sign ups and sales is far better and buyers are more likely to be repeat customers than

and sign up is likely to stick around your mlm downline for more than a month or two...

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 2 weeks later...
It's not a mystery that the best thing to advertise to people looking for ways to advertise thier biz ops, offers, etc is, ...

drum roll please.... ADVERTISING.

It seem to be a mystery to most of those that say FREE advertising don't work.

I offer what other marketers NEED and WANT... FREE ADVERTISING! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Free Advertising really do work!