Marketing Checkpoint

Introducing: Skinny Body Care 2.0

This is the brand new improved version of an already successful business

that just got even better!  New products - New pay plan - new system.

- Zero cost to join and test drive

- Scientifically proven & in-demand products

- Get paid weekly and monthly

- Fully automated easily duplicable success system

We have one of the highest customer to distributor percentages in the 

entire Network Marketing industry. 

The compensation plan has recently been redesigned to give EVERYONE

the ability to earn from their upline team's efforts. This has NEVER

been done before with any other MLM business.

And the system does all the follow-up and closes sales for you.

Take The Free Tour Today ...

--Mark Watson

P.S. Check out my team's results in less than 60 days:

http://cashandfreedom4u.ws/images/rsz_sbcjune5.png

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

I figured I'd be disappointed to find that someone had beaten me to posting this program.

But I'm not, in fact.. I'm pretty happy because the poster is a member of my team.

He's helping others achieve goals with Skinny Body Care that they never achieved with other programs (that's how good this system is).

The momentum is HUGE in this business and within 3 - 4 months relative beginners are securing 4-figure incomes as a result of it's powerful marketing system.

We have the team, we have the resources and we're even sending FREE traffic to team members to help them along faster.

Secure a FREE spot today and watch your downline explode - you've never seen anything else like it!

This Changes EVERYTHING - Unlimited Perpetual Income ==> http://po.st/EC4A

http://ec4a-bwha1f3bb2b.bwhog.net/images/ben2.gif

Glad to see you got SBC going on here Mark.

For anyone that has not heard of SBC, lock in your

free no cost powerline spot and you will see the power 

of this system.

Weightloss, Antiaging And Making Money , 3 things

that about 90% of the population is looking for.

This Supertool Pays Out Over 1 Million In Commissions Monthly.

http://cashcreator.org/

Absolutely amazing company! It's a system I've wanted to put together for over a decade and now that all the pieces of the puzzle have come together... Wow! This system is all about helping the part time marketer achieve amazing results... And the full time guys are just going crazy with it! Lol!

I started with this company 2 years ago because of the amazing products and now to have a system like this to bring them to the world is tops!!

Since I launched this system with the owner, Ben Glinsky, we have had over 2000 paid distributors and customers join in 90 days. It's exceeded my wildest expectations.

Thanks for doing this post Mark! Let's rock and roll!

I sat on the fence with this for a while, I saw how successful my upline was becoming so I decided to upgrade.

This is an amazingly powerful system, and I am very happy to be with such a pro-active team. SBC Rocks! Don't wait to upgrade, just do it!!!

I have been a member for only a month and already obtained over 1000 paid members thanks to this powerful system. Plus i already got paid with no personal recruiting on my end. This system is truly unlike anything i have seen. Get with Mark and test drive it for a day and you have a team placed under you within 24 hrs guaranteed!

Don't miss out! Lock your spot and upgrade today!

First I would like to say hello and welcome to all the SBC members and future members. This  company is amazing and the team I am on is always ready to help with any questions I may have. I follow in those footsteps for people who join after me. Duplication is so simple with this company. You take the free tour. Purchase your product and BAM!!! it is that simple. The company does the rest. I am so very happy I decided to do this and look very forward to what the future holds. Maybe you will decide to join me??

I've been in network marketing/online marketing for more than 30 years, and Skinny Body Care is the best program, and the easiest way to earn serious money that I've ever seen.  Plus we have great team leaders who are willing to put their money where there mouth is by buy solo ads to benefit everybody on the team, so no one is left behind.

Great products. Great comp plan, Great Team. Easy, Automated System to Build Your Team.  What are you waiting for.  Join Today!

Ovid Goode

Proud Team Member

WWOOOOOAAAA!!!

I Love SBC business .... and I got a "Bronze Rank" in less than 3 weeks!!!! (exactly 19 days)

I do business on the internet since 13+ years, I manage different Biz Groups and I sold $620K+ in products. The fact is many people have problems to do hard things, many don't have tons of money to invest, others don't know how to do advertising for their businesses.

What it means? ....it's easy to start a business and waste your money/time because you don't know how to expand it....

How SBC is different from other companies? ....The marvelous thing of this business is the "EASY Duplication" process, on which you see a REAL downline of people under you in no time ( in practice the system puts new members in your team on autopilot! )

Come on!

This thread disturbs me. No-one is talking about the products, only about the payplan and marketing results.

As someone who has studied health, fitness and diet for 30 years I am always deeply suspicious of products which promise weight loss without addressing diet and exercise, the two key factors.

Many overweight people are deficient nutritionally and merely suppressing their appetites is a recipe for disaster.

Similarly, products which actually increase metabolism during sleep when the body should be resting and rejuvenating are also potentially problematic.

A couple of members have said these are great products (even the best in the world!) but where is the evidence? A quick search online didn't return any scientific trial results to support the claims.

I for one wouldn't feel comfortable pushing these products no matter how lucrative their affiliate scheme is...

Although I agree that weight loss products should be combined with exercise to obtain optimal results, there are hundreds of success stories with before and after photos from customers of Skinny Body Care. You can find them everywhere if you do a quick search on Google or Pinterest. If you're looking for scientific studies, you're not likely to find them for almost any natural nutrition or weight loss product on the planet unless the patents are owned by large Pharma companies. But you should know that already if you've been studying health and nutrition for 30 years.

The bottom line, if you don't believe that weight loss products are effective, there are lots of other opportunities you can find to promote on the internet. 

This thread disturbs me. No-one is talking about the products, only about the payplan and marketing results.

As someone who has studied health, fitness and diet for 30 years I am always deeply suspicious of products which promise weight loss without addressing diet and exercise, the two key factors.

Many overweight people are deficient nutritionally and merely suppressing their appetites is a recipe for disaster.

Similarly, products which actually increase metabolism during sleep when the body should be resting and rejuvenating are also potentially problematic.

A couple of members have said these are great products (even the best in the world!) but where is the evidence? A quick search online didn't return any scientific trial results to support the claims.

I for one wouldn't feel comfortable pushing these products no matter how lucrative their affiliate scheme is...

I researched the ingredients in th SBC products. There are plenty of peer-reviewed papers on some of the ingredients, so I am perfectly confident in the claims made. What kept me from pulling the trigger and upgrading was the powerine system. I dislike them as they are misleading. Everyone who joins after you is shown as being in your downline, so it appears that you have hundreds of people upgrading under you. But the majority of them will not actually be people you are earning commissions on. Just because they joined after you and upgraded is no guarantee that they will be on your team, but it is strongly implied that they will be. How many people have purchased something out of fear of losing those commissions on Thursday's compression, only to find out that they are not getting the hundreds of dollars they thought they were? TThe compensation plan is convoluted, with a bunch of charts, to hide the fact that unless you are actually recruiting, you will not make much at all. I am willing to bet that SBC has a very high churn rate.

I see lots of people in here saying how fast their downline grew, but no one talking actual earnings. Are any of you making a substantial income from these huge powerlines?

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

• 1 month later...

I can't find specific information anywhere that explains how much you can earn without recruiting and what each of the customers & distributors are worth in the powerline below you.

I don't expect it to be a huge amount and I can certainly refer people so I wouldn't be relying on that money but it's information I would like to know...

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

Ok. I see you earn a total of 18% from only three of the paid customers below you unless you refer people into SBC.

The minimum product purchase is $59. Only if those 3 happen to buy the most expensive package would you come close to mzking your money back.

A bunch of questionable marketing combined with smoke and mirrors?

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

Ok. I see you earn a total of 18% from only three of the paid customers below you unless you refer people into SBC.

The minimum product purchase is $59. Only if those 3 happen to buy the most expensive package would you come close to mzking your money back.

That was my issue with the program. They make it difficult to find out how much they actually pay. The powerline is designed to get you to by out of fear of loss.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

I was having trouble digging out that info too - thanks for posting!

• 3 years later...

I almost forgot about this thread and wanted to update what I've been doing lately. As we all know, SBC is no longer around. The products are still available through another company, but I decided not to participate.

In July of 2017 I joined another nutrition based company that also uses a powerline system, however it's not a company powerline. It's an upline driven powerline, which is a completely different beast. With most powerlines, the people that fall below you are just smoke and mirrors because they don't fall under you when you upgrade. With an upline driven powerline you are receiving real spillover that is part of your team and all of the people fall down under one of your legs. We also have amazing products that are all natural and organic.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain why this business is very different from SBC. Since joining in 2017 my team has grown to over 75,000 members, and the momentum is now getting huge as big leaders have been coming on board from other companies  in the past few months (including many former SBC leaders). If you're interested in taking a look, you can sign up free here. All the best either way!