Marketing Checkpoint

The Downliner 2.0. The true set it and forget it system that will leave you more time to actually promote something rather than wasting your efforts on inferior splash page builders and dead end advertising.

There is much more on the site which I am not going to mention here but I will say to those who are thinking “I promote this but my referrals are not mine” . I did take this into account and decided to include a way for you to contact anyone in your downline through a personal messaging system so if you want to welcome your signups or offer help you are always just one message away from building a business relationship with your referrals!

And everything is available free!

So what are you waiting for? Join today and get your free advertising then tell me this system is not the bomb!

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I can't believe this thread was started that long ago (2016). That was when TDL 2.0 was the All in one marketing system (hence the name The Downliner) and before it became a Cooperative Exchange. 

Today the system is a reciprocal cooperative traffic exchange system (TDL 4.0) and still has something no other site has which is the Social Post Feature and allows you to post to Social Networks without needing a Social Account! 

The only system that is actively blocking bad sources to make sure our members receive only effective traffic and still the only exchange that charges you for Unique Views with non-unique views given free! 

In 2020 a lot has changed not least the design. Today you have all the features of the previous system but with a few more added in like The TDL Machine which only requires you to join, upgrade and receive paid signups without having to promote. 

Check out the new system today as I really value feedback. 

Join HERE

Owner of The Downliner, VMPayday and Trck.Biz