Marketing Checkpoint

Steeped Tea - mysteepedtea.com

troysavary

Hi, my name is Troy Savary. I have been involved in network marketing off and on for quite a while. Before I found this company, I was never able to really get my wife on board 100%. She would kind of half heartedly agree, or she would outright declare it a scam. This changed when we found Steeped Tea. She was always skeptical of programs on the internet, or of companies that sound health products. But she loves tea, and already gathers with the women in her knitting club regularly for tea, so a company based on tea parties was a natural fit for her. Finally we are working together on a network marketing company.

She has already booked several parties, and we have more than broken even in our first month, which I have never done in network marketing before. The tea tastes great, it is 100% natural ingredients, with nice big chunks of dried fruit in the fruit teas, not artificial flavors. The tea is competitively priced with loose teas you would buy in a tea shop, without the huge mark-up which is common in network marketing. The commissions on direct sales is a generous 25%. The program is available in Canada and the USA.

Steeped Tea - http://mysteepedtea.com/KT10010731

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Off on a road trip today to drive Dayna to a party booked in another city. Hopefully, since it is a 2 hours drive to get there, we sell a lot. Even better would be recruiting a new consultant or two there, so they can handle that ciry instead of driving there regularly. Nobody in my team or upline knows of anyone doing Steeped Tea in that area, so it might be an untapped market for us.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

Off on a road trip today to drive Dayna to a party booked in another city. Hopefully, since it is a 2 hours drive to get there, we sell a lot. Even better would be recruiting a new consultant or two there, so they can handle that ciry instead of driving there regularly. Nobody in my team or upline knows of anyone doing Steeped Tea in that area, so it might be an untapped market for us.

The 2 hours road trip will show them that you and your wife are committed and believe in what you're promoting.

Remember if only the host show up for the meeting act as though a million members had came. You're main goal is to get the host excited about the opportunity!

Have a great day on your road trip! :)

Thanks for the good wishes. It was an awesome event. The host really knew how to throw a party. She had bought from us before, and made a bunch of party snacks using some of our products. She did such a good job of presenting the food, we really didn't have to do much selling. Every person present bought several products, and several others who couldn't make it are making online orders. I'm figuring on about $200 in commissions by time everything is tallied up. We also booked another party and had 2 guests show stong interest in joining the business. It definitely was an incredibly successful day all around. Only negative was a deer running out in front of me on the freeway, leading to hard braking and a bit of a startled wife, but no collision fortunately. 

Thanks for the good wishes. It was an awesome event. The host really knew how to throw a party. She had bought from us before, and made a bunch of party snacks using some of our products. She did such a good job of presenting the food, we really didn't have to do much selling. Every person present bought several products, and several others who couldn't make it are making online orders. I'm figuring on about $200 in commissions by time everything is tallied up. We also booked another party and had 2 guests show stong interest in joining the business. It definitely was an incredibly successful day all around. Only negative was a deer running out in front of me on the freeway, leading to hard braking and a bit of a startled wife, but no collision fortunately. 

Congrats! It was an awesome road trip! :)

Started getting e-mails for the online orders placed for the party. I am blown away. One guy bought almost $300 of products. So just his section of the order is nearly $75 in commissions. And orders are still coming in. The hostess went above and beyond in contacting the people she knows. I need a few more hostesses that eager. The hostess's brother was pitching the idea of signing up as a consultant to her. I guess he saw how much enthusiasm she was showing for the tea and figured she would be a natural at it. She was reluctant having never had her own business before, but he is rather entrepreneurial and saw the potential right away, given her love of tea and of hosting parties. 

The host is signing up as a consultant. This was definitely well worth the trip. She already has some customers lined up and she hasn't even got her starter kit yet.

Congrats! Maybe you will get her brother to join in the future. :)

Got the commission for the last party deposited to my bank account yesterday. Also got the e-mail congratulating us for a new recruit yesterday as well. Won a contest someone in our upline was holding for the consultant with the biggest grossing party in her team for the month. She is rewarding us with a couple packs of the newest catalogue, which we were about to order and now we won't have to.

• 4 weeks later...

Another successful party yesterday. Everyone who attended, except one, bought something. The one who didn't is still a teen, and says she will convince her mom to buy something.

Congrats! Who know, that teen might become one of your successful recruit in the future! :)

Congrats! Who know, that teen might become one of your successful recruit in the future! :)

She was asking about how to become a consultant because she said it looked fun. But I had to tell her that she needs to be 18 before she can join.