Marketing Checkpoint

THWGlobal - thwglobal.com

THW GLOBAL ADVERTISING

THWglobal is a new division of a German Advertising Giant enters right into the United States.

They are looking for 50,000 viewers from all countries and languages to view and comment on commercials, TV pilot programs, movie trailers, video surveys and so much more.

Their PayPlan

- Up to $25 per hour watching  videos with a maximum of 10 hours per week.

- NO Registration Fee / NO Start Up Capital or Deposit Required.

- You can earn up to $25 per hour with a maximum of 10 hours per week ($250 per week) just for watching Videos.

- Reward you up to $5 for every person who earns up to $25 an hour that you personally recommended.

- An additional $1 For Each Person Up To Ten Levels Of Referrals for each hour they spend watching Videos and earning up to $25 an hour.

- THWGlobal wants to become one of the worlds largest Advertising Giants.

Check it out HERE

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

1FashionGlobal - the FIRST mlm in the Fashion Industry

• 3 weeks later...

I joined, because it is free. I am not actively promoting it until I have proof of payment though. They have already gone past their launch date and no videos to watch yet. I am skeptical it will ever get off the ground.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

When I first came across it a week or two ago, I think while surfing Leadsleap, I actually laughed out loud - $25 an hour for watching videos seemed absurd! But I kept seeing it advertised here and there and thinking 'Hmmm... Maybe it could be feasable'

So, like you I'm skeptical but because it's free I figured what do I have to lose?

• 2 weeks later...

A recent updated  sponsor posting from  TWH

Question? When will we begin watching content and being paid?
We need 50,000 active IVs in any given area to promote to local and national advertisers. 40 days ago no one heard of the site THWGlobal . Com. Some say the current traffic alone is worth more than 2 million dollars. That's with less than 200,000 active IVs what will it be worth with 5 million or 25 million active IVs?

Receive $100 over and over again simply by giving out a phone number! 

Call 1-716-281-4575, listen to our short 2 minute intro then press 1

to get ALL of the details INSTANTLY over the phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well they are down to 8 days to go. I am learning about getting credit for viewing. You must watch the ads as well as the videos I believe. The stats include 2 and occasionally 3 ads. They track videos and ads watched.

So far comments are not showing up. Only see zeros there.

Other requirements. You must watch at least 5 hours a week to be paid. You may watch up to 10 hours as a free member.

Biggest question at the moment. Do you receive credit if ads or videos freeze and you must refresh the page. Does not happen often, but I have had that happen.

Another observation: If you click a video that takes 30 seconds, you may spend 2 minutes to get credit for 30 seconds.

I also do not know about duplicate videos. Sometimes I have watched the same video 2 times by mistake. Will they credit the time for both or just once?

I plan to check out frequently asked questions concerning these issues. I will pass along my findings and keep everyone update on payments after 9/21/2016.

Guest mrclean0325

In the back office is a place to see your views and it seems they do credit double views, at least for now.

From what I have watched so far, it will take me 600 videos to get to 10 hours. This is not real time invested, since as you mentioned, you don't get credit for watching the ads before each video. So there will be more than 10 hours actually used to get your 10 hours of views per week. Since all of the videos I have seen so far are very short, it does become a grind to accumulate any real quantity of actual credited viewing time.

There is also a requirement to views 10 hours to even qualify to get paid for viewing. So you must accumulate 10 hours of viewing (there is no time limit on how long it takes to accumulate this 10 hours) for free before you can start getting credited for viewing for pay. After that you have to have 5 hours minimum for payment qualification. From what I understand the pay will be "tokens" that will equate to a dollar amount you can use for only gift cards at the moment.

To upgrade and bypass the viewing requirement costs quite a bit and there is also a pretty high monthly charge too. This will make you a "qualified IV".

I got an email today that was encouraging everyone to click all the ads they see and buy stuff. I am not sure that is a good sign or not. I guess paying advertisers want people to actually click the ads seen and buy stuff....imagine that... :P

Further update:

The comments are required to be 80 characters. I have also encountered the message that I must watch the whole video before making a comment.

This happened after watching the entire video including all of the ads.

Tends to make me think they are making this very difficult to do.

I am liking this program less every day.

The skeptic in me is definitely taking over at this point.

Well I do have the 10 hours of viewing completed to qualify. 

Comments now show up credited and things look like we are ready for launch tonight at Midnight.

Started actively recruiting again and feeling better about this opportunity.

I promise to keep you all updated. 

For those who want to jump in and give this a try this is the time to jump in with both feet and run with this.

For more info Contact me on email listed on profile.

I will send you my link to sign up and promise to help anyone recruit who emails me and share their link 

Cordially,

James Walker

Edited by jameswalker
Links Removed By Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

I think/it seems that thwglobal is permanently down now? I never joined this because It just didn't ring well with me, $25 an hour and they'd have to pay $25 million in just an hour with a million members, and that's not counting any of the multiple downline things I think were mentioned.

And of course they had over a million members before things even got started, not sure what they wanted people to do watching videos & going through some kind of tasks? But either way no advertisers would pay that when there are so many way way cheaper ways to reach a much larger audience and/or have similar numbers do the same thing for much much less  :)

That being said I can understand why people would be intrigued by it all, and I hope none of you put too much effort in it and didn't get paid.. 

P.S Hi everyone from ZZ that I know  :D

Some resources I use can be found over here

• 7 months later...