Marketing Checkpoint

Using Fiverr for advertising a business

lpnva

As well as fiverr I also dabbled with a similar site called onedollarr. I figured if I stuck with sellers who had lots of positive reviews I'd see decent results, but it turns out people are just dumb and will give a good review even when the service delivered is shockingly bad! So I don't bother with those sites now.

It was quite some time ago so it's a bit hazy, but mostly ordering traffic. I do remember one particular gig quite well... I'd set up a new Twitter account and someone was offering to get hundreds of REAL followers really fast, with the emphasis on REAL. I read all the testimonials and everyone seemed really pleased with the results, so I ordered something like 1,000 followers. Problem was, nearly every one of those 'followers' were clearly fake accounts with zero tweets.

The result - that Twitter account was rendered useless and I was furious. I know I had not lost any real money to speak of, but the fact that someone would clearly lie outright about them being genuine followers really angered me and I never ordered another gig after that.

I suppose different services like graphic design might be more reliable, but I don't know...

I have used fiver several times and I must agree with what others have said here. Now there is a bright spot to fiver when it comes to simple webpage building.

I have been very happy and impressed with the quality of work in fiver. I needed a fan page built rather quickly and they did an awesome job.

Things like this you might come out ok. As far as traffic, you might as well send me that money, lol. 

There are some really good seller's among the plenty of bad, but you have to really dig to find them :)

I had to test over 30 blog writing gigs there before I found that "one" who has been amazing for me ever since.

My advice is to just jump in and start ordering gigs to see for yourself, read through the comments, and stuff like that.

My experience has been about the same. Most of the traffic I got through fivver was extremely poor quality or bot traffic.

The only real traffic I received was via someone posting to their twitter following. I think I got 7 or 8 hits. Not a great value for $5!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access