Marketing Checkpoint

Which Affiliate Site have you had the most Success with? (Clickbank etc.)

Over time I have managed to get sales from most affiliate programs but Clickbank has always been my main focus.

I believe the main reason I have put most of my time into Clickbank is the payment options available and the simple face that you don't need to wait for 'approval' to promote most of their products.

For this reason, JVZoo has always been my weakest link.

Any success stories out there.. and with which affiliate program(s)?

I've done pretty good over the years with various programs.

But the program that has gotten me Results the quickest has been Te Pays.

Te pays was launched on April 15, 2016 and as of this post

I've earned  $123.80 added lots of people to my list

which could lead to more sales in the future

http://trck.me/391499/banner.jpg

Check out my Blog for Some Reviews, Tip, and Rants  http://scottrohn.com

Looking to Earn Real Residual Income while building Your List Check  This out http://trck.me/tepaysrocks/

I've done pretty good over the years with various programs.

But the program that has gotten me Results the quickest has been Te Pays.

Te pays was launched on April 15, 2016 and as of this post

I've earned  $123.80 added lots of people to my list

which could lead to more sales in the future

http://trck.me/391499/banner.jpg

Hey Scott.

I don't think you're meant to have affiliate links within your post... only your signature.

I like JV Zoo. Granted getting approved for products might be harder without sales but once you have a few sales you'll get approved easier even for instant commissions. CBSurge was my best selling product at Clickbank but if you aren't making sales there regularly Clickbank will start clawing back your commissions. CBSurge was a Firefox plugin that hasn't been updated and no longer seems to work as advertised. I've pretty much given up with Clickbank.  Thing to remember is most vendors don't like you sending "junk" traffic. IE: Sending thousands of hits to the sales page without many sales. Best to capture the email and promote that way or use your own landing pages before the sales page if using Traffic Exchanges or Viral Mailers.

Guest mrclean0325

I try to keep to continuity programs or memberships to keep the customer acquisition costs down and spread out a bit. As long as you keep them ahead of the attrition rate, you do OK.

I have a love/hate relationship with ClickBank. I am not sure how the new PayPal "180 return" policy will change what they do since they seemed to be aligned with PayPal in their refund period. It would TRULY suck to have to wait 6 months for a payment. The same will be the case for other affiliate programs using PayPal.

With all of the affiliate programs; ClickBank, JVZoo, and WP...there are a lot of stuff with zero sales or high return rates. If you dig through them there is gold there to promote.

I am also becoming very leery of affiliate programs that don't require you to fill out the proper tax and other legal forms to submit when you sign up as an affiliate to define your legal relationship.

Clickbank was the first affiliate site that I had success with. In fact, I made my first sales with Clickbank products and services.

Would you believe I use to make sales using Traffic Exchanges to promote Clickbank products? This was at the time that most Gurus and Experts said that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts. I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over because I kept getting sales using Traffic Exchanges. 

Currently, I don't promote Clickbank products anymore because I prefer programs that pay me 100% instant commission to my PayPal account. :)

Clickbank was the first affiliate site that I had success with. In fact, I made my first sales with Clickbank products and services.

Would you believe I use to make sales using Traffic Exchanges to promote Clickbank products? This was at the time that most Gurus and Experts said that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts. I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over because I kept getting sales using Traffic Exchanges. 

Currently, I don't promote Clickbank products anymore because I prefer programs that pay me 100% instant commission to my PayPal account. :)

That's crazy. Clickbank sales through TE's!.. What sort of products were you promoting (low cost?), and why did you stop... did it start getting flooded etc..?

That's crazy. Clickbank sales through TE's!.. What sort of products were you promoting (low cost?), and why did you stop... did it start getting flooded etc..?

I was promoting 1st Promotion Clickbank Mall which had a wide selection of products and services owned by Rick and Ron Davies back in the day. This was when Clickbank use to send affiliate notifications when sales was made.

In fact, Ron and Rick use to believe that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts themselves and advise their members to stay away from TE's Exchanges. They changed their tune when I told them I was making sales with their Clickbank Mall. In fact, they let me be the sole moderator of their Free Advertising Methods Forum. The rest is history!

Traffic Exchanges was the first Free Advertising Methods that I used and I then started having success with other FREE advertising methods.

While promoting Clickbank mall I noticed that people was buying advertising products and services from the mall instead of money making opportunities. So, I dished promoting money making opportunities and started promoting advertising products.

Now, I mostly promote advertising programs that people can join for free with the options to upgrade if they need or want more benefits and commissions. :)

Back in the day, I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over using Free Adverting Methods they say don't work and a waste of time and efforts.

Clickbank was the most reliable over the years, but of late I have found that promoting anything directly on Tripleclicks is working out very well for me. I have over time moved away from standard affiliate programs in favor of sites like Tripleclicks or even the EBay digital marketplace. 

To a great extent it's product dependent, though. I have moved away from promoting digital products in general (since I am too busy getting my own finished LOL) and have moved instead to promoting/selling physical products when I feel like selling. For income production, I now focus more on promoting programs with a free entry and an upgrade option, that work.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

• 3 years later...

My best results have been with a company called Webtalk. I am a beta tester and they have just recently started to pay members 50% of their revenue. I have over 350 personally sponsored and it's Free For Life!

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 months later...

Well over the last 20 years I focused mostly on physical products and not digital products on my websites. So Shareasale and CJ.com were where I connected with most of my merchants.

• 10 months later...
Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Websites & Programs that I recommend.

It’d be nice to make more money off of your blog, right?

After all the effort it takes to make a blog successful. And the continued effort that content requires every single week, without fail, for your blog to continue being successful… You need to start making some kind of revenue from it.

Let’s get into the top 15 affiliate websites any level of a blogger can benefit from.

1. ShareASale Affiliates

ShareASale has been in business 17 years now, and they’ve definitely kept up with the times. Featuring a plentiful marketplace full of merchants catering to almost everything you can think of, there’s always going to be relevant products for you to promote.

Pros

Flexible payout options. Digital and standard payout options are available. With digital payment options being so rare among the popular affiliate websites, this earns major points for them!

Wide product selection. As you’re picking and choosing which merchants to work with, you get a huge library of products to choose from to promote.

Cons

Not as straightforward as some of its competitors, meaning it’ll take more time to set up comparatively. Not a major issue, but it does require a little technical know-how.

2. Amazon Associates

Everyone knows Amazon. The online marketplace that can deliver anything from candy to a fully-functional drone to your door in a day. Every niche has its space on Amazon, which is why it’s such a great starting point for an Affiliate Marketing venture.

Pros

Up to 10% on any qualifying product sale that comes from your link.

All purchases the referred traffic make on Amazon, even if it’s not the product you linked to, count towards your affiliate revenue.

A massively diverse selection of products. A one-stop-shop for many people, causing orders to be far larger than the one product link they click on.

Cons

The affiliate cookie only lasts 24 hours. If they come back and purchase after 24 hours, no revenue for you sadly!

Lack of payout options. You can only get paid by cheque, bank transfer or Amazon gift card. Hopefully, they branch into digital payment methods soon.

3. eBay Partners

Even the user-based colossal marketplace that is eBay wants you to help advertise and sell the items on their platform. All you need to do is find listings you want to help promote, promote them using Ebay’s Partner Network tools, and you get paid!

Pros

There is no marketplace more diverse than eBay. It’s user-based. Someone, somewhere, is selling any legal product you can think of. Nothing can rival that diversity.

The most straightforward affiliate sales methods. No complex rules to follow, simply share your share-link for the listing and you earn if someone buys off it.

Double Commission for the first 3 months. Extra revenue is always nice.

Cons

If an auction takes over 10 days to end, you earn nothing – even if you’re the one that sent the winning bidder there. The downside of the auction side of things.

Neutral

You earn a percentage of what eBay would earn off the sale. Instead of affiliate and you, there’s an affiliate, eBay and you – meaning you’re splitting the sale 3-ways. You get a large portion of what eBay would earn, but it’s worth being aware of how that works.

4. Shopify Affiliate Program

Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce software used by bloggers and online retailers. As a blogger yourself, you’re likely familiar with it. So, for those of you in niches where your audience will also be trying to sell online, Shopify is a great affiliate partnership for you to point them to.

Pros

You earn a lot per referral. You earn the first two months of your referral’s subscription fee (200% bounty), up to $598 on standard plans. 100% bounty on the enterprise plan which pays $2,000.

It’s a platform worth referring people to. Shopify is the leading contender in its space. Very few other eCommerce platforms come close.

Cons

It’s pretty niche. While the payout is great, your audience needs to be selling things online for Shopify to ever be relevant to them.

5. Clickbank

Clickbank is much like ShareASale. A diverse marketplace filled with merchants that you pick-and-choose to promote, based on what your audience would be interested in.

Pros

You will find something to promote. Their product database is one of the easiest to navigate out of any on this list. It makes finding something to promote really easy!

Cons

No digital payment methods yet. Sadly they only offer: Check, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfers or Payoneer as their payment options. They need more digital options.

Maximum of $150 earned per referral sale, regardless of product. That feels pretty limiting. It’d be nice to see a higher limit, or to simply allow for unlimited scaling.

6. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates

Rakuten is a leading online store, stocking everything from high-end electronics to pet supplies. If you need it, you can more than likely get it at Rakuten. And they want to pay you for helping to sell anything sold on their store.

Pros

A service you can trust. Rakuten is an award-winning store, with partnerships with brands as big as the NBA itself. You can confidently promote the products they stock.

Cons

You have to apply to each individual brand you want to promote. It does make you more mindful about the products you’re going to promote, but it takes up a lot of time.

Their knowledge base is hard to navigate. It’s always frustrating when help material isn’t straight-forward. Luckily, they have a great affiliate support team you can contact.

7. Leadpages Partner Program

Leadpages an extremely powerful online marketing tool. Giving every individual, no matter their level of expertise, the ability to create landing pages that convert well. They offer a product almost unrivaled in their space. So, if you have a digital audience – they’ll want this.

Pros

With the right audience, it sells itself. Leadpages do such a great job with their product, you only need to show those with websites that the tool exists to get sales on it.

It’s incredibly powerful, making it truly worth promoting.

Massive payouts. They offer 30% commission on whatever the referral spends. For as long as the customer is spending… No cutoffs. At all.

Cons

Too niche to work for many. Leadpages will sell really well. But it’ll only sell to an audience that’s trying to achieve something with their web presence.

8. StudioPress Affiliate Website

StudioPress is another rather a niche but very worthwhile affiliate to pursue if you have the digital presence audience. They create responsive, adaptable and highly customizable WordPress hosting and themes, that extend the function and accessibility of WordPress fluidly.

Pros

Another product that sells itself. Most WordPress users take one look at StudioPress’ work and fall in love with what they can achieve with it. Which makes your job easy.

Generous payouts, that grow the more you refer (to a point). 35% per theme sale and a minimum of $75 per site sale made can add up if your audience is interested.

Cons

Still a niche product. It requires an audience that wants to establish themselves online. No matter what the niche, that’s a demand that’s growing. But it’s still not for everyone… Yet.

9. CJ Affiliate Publisher’s Program

CJ Affiliate is a platform that knows what they’re talking about. They’ve been in the Affiliate Marketing industry since 1998 and that expertise just shines through in every aspect of what they do. With products in every niche, you’d be hard-pressed to find fault with them.

Pros

One of the largest Affiliate Networks. When you’ve been in business as long as CJ Affiliate has, it’s hard for other programs to rival them in size.

A network you can rely on. 19 years in business doesn’t make them infallible, but it does show they can expertly adapt. You can rely on them to continue to do so.

Cons

There’s a pretty scrutinous application process. You don’t get to succeed for almost 20 years without high standards, so this is to be expected.

10. Bluehost Affiliate Program

Bluehost is currently one of the top recommended WordPress hosts available. With affordable prices, flexible packages and a great customer support team – there’s a convincing argument as to why they’re so highly recommended. Maybe it’s time you partnered with them too.

Pros

Straight-forward referral process. Simply sign up (free and short), share your referral link and get paid for anyone that signs up to any of Bluehost’s packages from it.

Quality you can trust. Bluehost comes recommended by WordPress to host their platform, that’s a recommendation you can absolutely trust.

Cons

It requires your audience to need web hosting. Being one of the top web hosting services out there doesn’t mean much if your audience isn’t looking for web hosting.

Minimum of $100 within 12 months of first referral for payout. Realistically, that’s not a hard feat to meet. But it still feels like an unnecessary deadline to be paid out on.