Marketing Checkpoint

Why do you think Social Media Marketing is important?

JonnyTGood

I personally think its important because..

1) It's a huge source for up to date information and content (Daily) :rolleyes:

2) Its a good way to connect to people, not only for possible business leads but advise or marketing stratergies etc. ;)

3) As for building lists, Awareness, And getting yourself noticed or your brand its perfect :D

4) It's also enjoyable and that is always a plus when learning Social media marketing I enjoy learning new things now  :rolleyes:

MyOffersTodayOnly,, Daniel Parker  :D

In my opinion Social Media Marketing is not just about generating new traffic, although of course the more the better, but it’s also about engaging and providing useful information to your audience via Groups and Business Pages as is the case using Facebook.

Continuous traffic is very possible, but can be costly...

Download FREE Dropship Detective Report - Learn the Secrets of Dropshipping Success.

I can recommend many things, but there are only a few things I can recommend with confidence.

Always looking for quality...

In my opinion Social Media Marketing is not just about generating new traffic, although of course the more the better, but it’s also about engaging and providing useful information to your audience via Groups and Business Pages as is the case using Facebook.

Continuous traffic is very possible, but can be costly...

Very true, this also great for branding yourself and your business due to the social interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the main thing is building a "list" of fans or followers just like you build a regular email list. As it grows you can continue to get more results from it, but that's as long as you are not just spammy and actually writing something of value.

I agree with Darren 100%! :)

• 3 months later...
Guest mrclean0325

All of the things mentioned are advantages of social media, the huge disadvantage is you are building a group on a site, and getting traffic to a site, you have absolutely no control over. If the site goes away, so does all of your hard work. If your account gets shut down, everything goes "poof". If you don't build a way to keep in touch with all these people through another channel you actually own and control, you play a game of hoping things won't change. Everything changes.

All of the things mentioned are advantages of social media, the huge disadvantage is you are building a group on a site, and getting traffic to a site, you have absolutely no control over. If the site goes away, so does all of your hard work. If your account gets shut down, everything goes "poof". If you don't build a way to keep in touch with all these people through another channel you actually own and control, you play a game of hoping things won't change. Everything changes.

Everything you said is a possibility. It is one of the risks associated with just about any marketing. It is also why I recommend building a list as part of your marketing efforts. Another tack I recommend is branching out your marketing efforts in several directions including email marketing, video marketing, etc. In this way you are not relying entirely on social media.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Social media is a place to build "Yourself" as a brand with correct information about yourself and quality posts. Your own profile picture is important. I find a lot of people putting false pictures of girls to attract contacts.

Also it is important to build personal relationship through chats. When they get to know you through chats then only they join your program.

A good social media is Futurenet. It is free to join but it also has Futureadpro, a revshare system to earn big income.

http://futurenet.club/download/banners-jpg/banner7_468_60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The more followers, the more reputation you get. I got really nice stats using free tools like FollowLike or LinkCollider to get followers, retweets and likes.

With 135,000 new twitter members everyday, twitter is an excellent good source of traffic when it used properly.
I have 2,2k followers on my Twitter account where I promote all sort of online marketing business, tools and ideas.

About a tweet you post, you can easily rank it to #1 for a few days in twitter search using #hashtags, a professional image, and an attractive text.

Here is one my recent tweet's stats:

post-12787-0-63006500-1486879207_thumb.png

I've got 4 new sign-ups and 1 active member using this method.
I applied some twitter lessons tips that I've learned from ebook and sites and I can see that it gives nice results without any money spent :)

The most important thing about twitter is to stay active, regularly tweet at least 1 post per day or per 2 days and finally
have a good relationship with your followers.

I think that social media traffic is one of the best source of traffic when used properly.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with Twitter is that it's mainly mobile traffic.

Which sucks for conversion.

What people do is look at the Tweets with their cell phone, then when they get back home look for the item using their Laptop/Pc

There goes your commission...

Well it's not 100% bad tho

The only way i have found is to create a domain name about the product you are trying to push and THEN advertise this domain.

So people from Twitter will type in the domain name when they get back home

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

• 1 year later...
Guest sofia901

I know that social media marketing gets a lot of traffic, but really, it is just temporary.

After your post/ad is overwhelmed by other posts, traffic flow stops. It's not really a long term advantage.

Any opinions?

I totally agree with it. Social media is best to get more traffic.

It gets a huge amount of traffic, but is your time better spent elsewhere?  In my case I get better results with Linkedin.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Guest micheljohn

To get traffic from social media.

Inspire Your Audience With Visuals

Make Your Content Easily Shareable

Improve Your SEO

Know When Your Audience Is Listening

Research Your Competitors

Continuously Engage With Your Audience

• 8 months later...