Marketing Checkpoint

Don't Forget To Add Your Website To Your Forum Profile and Sig File

captkirk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant (Captkirk) took your advice and added a sig file. Thanks for anticipating on letting us know how this community works. The more we understand the concept of community building, sharing the needed value the better we will be in business. 

"Taking the time to build community, to get to know your people will have long-lasting benefits". Clifton Taulbert

• 1 month later...
I would love to have veterans promoting my opportunity so I legit just spent half an hour learning the code to make a forum signature because I had no clue. It took me several attempts to get the SIG to show instead of the website itself.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I added mine.  I'm not competing with Cap (salute)!  But be honored if you join me in mine.

Note:  I recommend you all join Tommie in his biz he teaches free advertising and he knows

how to grow a biz like nobody else.  Get in and if you are heavy hitter he needs you today.

OytX5V1.gif

heads up nabboo your sig was blocked by my paid malwarebytes

Hi Claire,

Having a sig file make it easy for members to see what we’re promoting.

If you noticed in my text in my sig file leads to 21 sites (including the site that list the 20 programs that’s listed) I’m promoting using only one link. :)

Definitely a great tactic wow great idea.   But no The link I clicked on in his particular sig file

lead to a blocked page.  My anti virus blocked it.  Not may people who use paid virus software

will see his offer.  Was just alerting him.  But I'm gonna try that tactic tommie that is awesome.

OytX5V1.gif

I'm gonna try that tactic tommie that is awesome.

Hi Claire,

20+ years ago I directly promoted money making programs but I had other products listed on the link.

To my surprise, people was buying products related to advertising instead of money making programs.

So, I started directly promoting advertising products that you had to buy and couldn't use for free.

But, I quickly learned that I could get more signups and sales if I promoted free advertising sites that ALL members could join for free and upgrade if they need more features and benefits.

I learned about promoting advertising sites because I listed a variety of programs that I could promote using only one link.

I like to think of myself as a ice cream salesman, I don't care what flavor you buy as long as you buy ice cream. :) 

Yeah years ago I remember this guy he had a free membership site and his tactic was to advertise

free traffic and your other programs on the back end.  Even on emails, start with a freebee traffic site

then list your opps.

You are on to something with that strategy.  Pay attention to Tommie he knows his stuff.

OytX5V1.gif

I love your post.  :wub:

How would you like to have a chance of having veteran marketers like me in your downline?

But you won't have the opportunity of getting me in your downline if you don't include your website in your Profile and/or Sig File.

I have grown downlines of over 10,000+ in several programs...

Anyway, Add your websites, updated your profile, and etc...

I visit ALL members profile looking for that gold nugget... :)

Tom Oswald

3 Programs That Has Worked For Me... And a secret that I use to make them work!!! You should check it out too! Go here now..

468-60.gif

I love your post.  :wub:

Hi Tom,

I have found found gold nuggets from members in forums that nobody was aware of until I started promoting them.

I had the advantage of promoting new programs that wasn't really promoted until I started promoting them and everyone that joined was in my downline.

Plus, I knew the owners that were forum members of the sites and worked with them to get the site underway.

I'm always looking for new sites or sites that's not being exposed the way they should be.

Forum can be gold mines for owners and affiliates! :)

• 2 months later...

Job done  :) .

....and an engaged, active moderator - good stuff. Thanks Capt'n.

(addendum: I've just added a summary page for Marketing Checkpoint to the directory site. It can be found under SMM (Social Media Marketing) - Forums. Any comments, suggestions and even edits welcome. Thanks)

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

Job done  :) .

....and an engaged, active moderator - good stuff. Thanks Capt'n.

(addendum: I've just added a summary page for Marketing Checkpoint to the directory site. It can be found under SMM (Social Media Marketing) - Forums. Any comments, suggestions and even edits welcome. Thanks)

Hi Andy,

That's great that you added Marketing Checkpoint to the directory site! :)