Marketing Checkpoint

Getting More Referrals

Guest mrclean0325

Guest mrclean0325

No matter what you do in a "sales" type environment (I know there are those who HATE sales, but it is what it is), you NEED referrals to make your business work. Whether online or offline a business without referrals is dead in the water. From my years of experience in sales, this video is the most spot on about getting referrals I have found.

Enjoy and THINK!

No matter what you do in a "sales" type environment (I know there are those who HATE sales, but it is what it is), you NEED referrals to make your business work. Whether online or offline a business without referrals is dead in the water. From my years of experience in sales, this video is the most spot on about getting referrals I have found.

Enjoy and THINK!

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for sharing the video with us. I was all ears and hung on to every word.

Guest mrclean0325

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

It seems there is a real lack of "value" and that is one of the things that make people fail in the game of sales or life. Do you provide more value than what you are asking?

When the value is more than the price - this is when the magic happens. To make any money, you have to provide value above what the price is.

Our "job" as marketers is to provide value to our customers in whatever we do. We have only a few seconds to get their attention and provide this value to them. Those that "get it" succeed and those that don't...well they don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy and THINK!

Really Enjoyed it.

I will incorporate this to my Marketing Arsenal as this Video Speaks Truth of Referring.

Great Vid and Thanks Leonard :).

• 2 weeks later...

The sales process is a finicky beast.

And in addition to adding value, I'd say the level of targeting your campaign, and by that I mean how tailored a campaign is to a specific problem a prospect needs to solve will also affect conversion rate, immensely.

To be completely honest, I am much more interested in marketing and advertising.

I like to focus on lead generation and the process of making it more efficient combined persuasive ad copy to increase conversion rate.

This is where my skills are strongest. I am maybe a slightly better than average salesman...

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

Enjoy and THINK!

This is so true. Thanks for the information.