Marketing Checkpoint

magical mailer

cristi_pc

Mailers should be considered as advertising sites first. If you are able to advertise and receive good traffic from a site, it is not a scam. If there is a payment problem, it could be because of some problem with the owner's account. It is possible that it will all be solved soon.

My sentiment exactly. I use mailers quite a lot and get great results. My PRIMARY reason for using them is for building my downlines and selling my offers

SFI around the clock

http://www.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner167.gif

http://www.sfi4.com/17218189/REAL

Hi Prabhakar

Can you just confirm that one of the sites you list is Traffic Trader and not another, please. That is not by the same owner. I wouldn't want anyone to get confused

Yes i doubt he meant Traffic Trader Clare, more likely some of TrafficMagician, TrafficTeams or TrafficRoyal which are from the same owner.

Don't know if there are any issues  with the payments in those sites though.

Yes i doubt he meant Traffic Trader Clare, more likely some of TrafficMagician, TrafficTeams or TrafficRoyal which are from the same owner.

Don't know if there are any issues  with the payments in those sites though.

Thanks Matilda, yes, I've never heard of any problems with payouts at the other owner's sites, and I worry that anyone reading that might have got the wrong impression by mistake. I appreciate your response very much :)

not only do not pay, but neither raising money in the account if viewing sites

and then return with a question:
to say goodbye to $ 28 in my account?

I do not pay as ever, as long as no announcement has done and as long as no win no more $ ...and possibly other sites of the same admin

If you think the owner is not going to pay, you can still use the amount in your account to buy advertising or solo ads, and use it to promote a better program.

Earn upto $200 a day.. start with as little as $5!

This is changing the RevShare industry..

https://mypayingads.com/page/landing/2/156807

hi cristi. the admin has some financial issues as far as i came to know a few months back and he is trying his best to make payouts to his members. and he has been in te industry for many years and has many mailers/te's running. so don't worry and suggest send mail to him asking politely about the payout. it should generate response for you if not prompt payout

Thanks for this information

If reutation goes it is difficult to stand back. So one has to consider many things.

Exactly and this Owner is just Suffering from that now lol