Marketing Checkpoint

magical mailer

cristi_pc

One thing safelist and TE owners can do to help themselves out is to respond to support requests. If they are having problems paying, then let members know. This will eliminate rumors.I use mailers for advertising, not making money. So getting paid a few bucks quickly is not an issue for me. Being non-responsive is an issue.

2nd468.jpg

One thing safelist and TE owners can do to help themselves out is to respond to support requests. If they are having problems paying, then let members know. This will eliminate rumors.I use mailers for advertising, not making money. So getting paid a few bucks quickly is not an issue for me. Being non-responsive is an issue.

Fully agreed to that, there's not an excuse for the lack of communication  especially when you  as a owner trying to establish  some kind of a business.

the ticket that I wrote I have not received an answer

I actually wrote a ticket now one year on traficmagician, same admin, and I have no response

I gave withdrawal magicalmailer and I paid again commission, to see if now pays

Every time you cancel a request and then request again, you give up your place in line and go to the end of the line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Patience is one thing, but cashing out February 23 and still no payment is another.  It's also another issue that over this time I have sent 3 or 4 support tickets about it and he has not bothered to reply to me.  This is not for the mailer in this post, but one of his TE's.  In my last support ticket I asked if I should ask for cash out again, no reply.

Now, on another note, I was a JV yearly member of one of his mailers.  I cashed out there and was paid in a timely manner.  The same goes for another of his TE's that at the time I was upgraded in.   That makes me feel like I did get paid because I was upgraded.  I am no longer upgraded in either of them as I am not one that can afford to pay out like that.

If there are issues, he needs to send out admin emails and be up front so that we know!!  He removed the chat from the TE's, I'm sure because of how many were posting in the chat about not being paid.  He was always an active admin then just seems to have disappeared....

Patience is one thing, but cashing out February 23 and still no payment is another.  It's also another issue that over this time I have sent 3 or 4 support tickets about it and he has not bothered to reply to me.  This is not for the mailer in this post, but one of his TE's.  In my last support ticket I asked if I should ask for cash out again, no reply.

Now, on another note, I was a JV yearly member of one of his mailers.  I cashed out there and was paid in a timely manner.  The same goes for another of his TE's that at the time I was upgraded in.   That makes me feel like I did get paid because I was upgraded.  I am no longer upgraded in either of them as I am not one that can afford to pay out like that.

If there are issues, he needs to send out admin emails and be up front so that we know!!  He removed the chat from the TE's, I'm sure because of how many were posting in the chat about not being paid.  He was always an active admin then just seems to have disappeared....

it seems that the problem is on all sites you have this admin

I sent ticket but received no replies
I sent TrafficMagician ticket for 1 year ago and I have not received any response

thing is that there are updates to the site but does not explain what to do with paypalul, if you also pay what processor

• 3 weeks later...