Marketing Checkpoint

Zubee Rewards

Darren Olander

Well, up until now I have not had any use for Zubees.  Seemed like a waste of time. But since Darren is offering it I'll give it a try  :)

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

:)  Yes you can try it...and ask Darren and also Tommie for explain about zubees...its Fun for collect cash..

Yep! I caught the Z virus from the many members that came from Zubee Zone collecting coins here.

By visiting other sites collecting coins, I found out that it's easier to collect ALL 3 coins here in the forum which I do daily! :)

Yep! I caught the Z virus from the many members that came from Zubee Zone collecting coins here.

By visiting other sites collecting coins, I found out that it's easier to collect ALL 3 coins here in the forum which I do daily! :)

Yup Captain Agree...I do daily too.. :)

I see your team in Zubee Zone make a lot of progress...Congrats Captain..you learn a lot from Clare and other good collector.. ;)

I've had to ban more people, so here is another warning.

Users who repeatedly make short posts that are meaningless just as a qualification to earn rewards will be banned from posting. Please make sure that you are making posts that contribute to the discussion.

Zubee Zone members especially should heed this warning. The inclusion of Zubee rewards on any site must benefit the site, or there is little point in providing them  There are many great conversations and everyone can add something meaningful, somewhere. Take time to read and contribute properly :)

Zubee Zone members especially should heed this warning. The inclusion of Zubee rewards on any site must benefit the site, or there is little point in providing them  There are many great conversations and everyone can add something meaningful, somewhere. Take time to read and contribute properly :)

Thanks Clare, Well said. :)

Sending mails is so easy here  and its the requirement to  receive gold zubee  otherwise I will never get the full set of zubees.

Many times I try to send emails thru mailer but its complicated   I do not know how to  place the recipient and the credits to be given. Here  just  I just need to place the message and others are done automatically.

Thank you very much for making it simple.