Photo

Herculist - Herculist.com

herculist herculist.com mailers safelists email advertising safe lists solo ads solo email ads

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:41 AM

Admin should have add the feature that let us see the number of Clicks our Adverts receives.

#22 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:00 AM

Admin should have add the feature that let us see the number of Clicks our Adverts receives.

That would definitely be a good idea... although if you use a tracker you can see this information for yourself -  I use this one

#23 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 08 September 2019 - 03:57 PM

yes davepilgrim is right just use a tracker there are free trackers btw and count your clicks and visits and even sign ups.

#24 vedeviatorsum

vedeviatorsum

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:44 PM

I am a big fan of Herculist AND I am a free member (although maybe not for long since they have a $49 lifetime Gold sale on right now) I send out at least 20,000 emails every day through then, but I surf them a LOT and they have some huge bonuses when you surf the emails.

He is right it is hard to compete when I have to surf the site for 20 seconds and gold members only surf for 5 seconds.  My LeadsLeap tracker shows me that most people who are surfing are only there 3-5 seconds but some are there longer. 

Frankly a 5 second surfer is more likely to only be surfing 1 site at a time because things move really fast at 5 seconds.  Lets face it 99%+ of the ads we see we have memorized and 5 seconds is enough time to see if it is different.

I have other sites like SOTAM that give me slightly better results but there is something about Herculist that I just love!  Maybe it is because about once a week I gbuild up enough credits to send to all 87K + members!

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: herculist, herculist.com, mailers, safelists, email advertising, safe lists, solo ads, solo email ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users