#41 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Busted Faucet delivers 50 - 500 faucets every 5 minutes and also has a seniority bonus

plus good referral commission of 50%

payout happens every sunday to eay account provided one reaches 16,000 satoshi.

already got paid out thrice

http://www.bustedfau...5KshC7jo6X49CKd

#42 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

do we have to invest in bitcoin sites

#43 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

not necessarily suman.

another good looking bitcoin ptc is

http://btcvic.com/r/...7bb67d935d880dd

#44 brickerman

brickerman

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

Now i'm rolling free bitco.in and hope get jackpot :)

http://freebitco.in/?r=3144879

#45 WizAbilities

WizAbilities

Solid Ground

• Gold
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

300x250.gif

#46 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

Well i was using autobitcoinbuilder but i can't get in since the past 3 days now.

Looks like the site is getting dos attacked

#47 san4profits

san4profits

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

Be careful with every system with high return ! :(

Struggling Sign-ups? Finally Revealed! 
How To Quickly And Easily Generate More
Leads Instantly! Learn More Now!

http://easyleadsandcash.com/r/successwithus/acpage2.html

#48 kreo

kreo

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:42 AM

epay.info is a great site to start earning faucets. There is no fee. You can withdraw your bitcoins when riches 0.0001 btc. its almost like surf to get faucets so to speak. 

You can get your earnings and start investing in other bitcoins to get profits. Some programs started as .20cents worth of bitcoins (0.0002btc). That's very easy to get. Here is a proof of what i said 

income_proof.jpg

cheers 

7c01bf952c6a0e7f151add07d11c3275.gif

#49 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

btcclicks is a consistent ptc for bitcoin

http://btcclicks.com/?r=97b4f5b5

#50 enbe

enbe

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

If you join Ryan University from my RUsuccessful fan page, I can train you to double your existing bitcoin in 90 days or less. You need 0.01 BTC to start.
Thanks
Nigel Barksfield

#51 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:11 AM

Hey, thanks for the input! Can you guys send me the urls for these? Looking to expand my bitcoin earnings!

Please pm me!

To Suceed online you need leads to make sales!

Get them from Google+ and Twitter! Free Trial!

Click Here!

#52 nathangurley

nathangurley

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

To earn Bitcoin, I use USI-Tech and have a couple of accounts going.  You can register for an account for free and then purchases packages for about $60.   Each package earns approximately 1% daily, 5 days a week, for 140 days.  In essence, you make a return on investment of 40% in 6 months.  The company began in FOREX trading and has since moved into automated Bitcoin trading.  

I have lost money on these so called "faucets", but USI-Tech continues to grow consistently.  I started off with one package to see if it worked.  Then I purchased four more.  Now I am at nine packages with the last four purchased from earnings.  In that account, I have only referred two others and have a small commission from that as well.  This USI-Tech account is also associated with a TrafficWave system so if any TW users are interested I can provide that information.  

When I saw Frank Calabro Jr's USI-Tech Success System using Power Lead System I decided to give it a whirl and started a new USI-Tech account.   The system has brought in several leads and 14 referrals into USI-Tech, which is good for someone like me who is not very good at referrals.  I have 3 packages running in that account.  The idea is to build more and more packages and create a snowball effect.  

Last week, I discovered a free system called Bitcoins Wealth Club that features USI-Tech as it's 1st passive income stream, and features a few others that I am beginning to try.  

Actually, I had started a Bitcoin membership site, but a couple of the recommended sites turned out to be disappointments so I decided to step back, learn more, and regroup.  Through this process, USI-Tech has remained consistent.

#53 familydestinies

familydestinies

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

I am familiar with Usi-Tech and I am currently participating in their program. It took me a while to even get involved in bitcoin and did not even realize that there were real opportunities to increase your bitcoin holdings.

Usi-Tech is one that offers a 1% daily return, 5 days a week and I have seen those results since I got involved 3 months ago.

I also joined The People's Options which I am more excited about. You receive daily trading returns 7 days a week and I have consistently seen better than 1% returns, but they do vary a lot. In 100 days of trading, I have experienced 2 days of minor (way less than 1 %) losses and the rest were daily wins in my account that have averaged almost 2 %.  

There are no requirement amounts either. Anyway, I am thrilled with how this has worked out so far. 

I think I will try to post my % winnings when I remember to make a post here.

And by the way, there are other very exciting cryptocurrency  opportunities out there related to e-commerce and crowdfunding platforms.

Cheers, Michael and Charleen

#54 aditya

aditya

Maj

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:26 PM

I dont trust any bitcoin investment, most of them are ponzi scam.

I agree that most of them are scam but NOT ALL. First you have to start trusting in bitcoin itself. It is a new revolution and is here to stay whether you trust it or not.

I have actually earned and withdrawn from freebitcoin and ITB without any investment.

Earnings from your own efforts seem insignificant but are good when the bitcoin value increases.

Both being networking business, if you promote and have a good team, the earnings can really surprise you.

#55 Lankford Enterprise

Lankford Enterprise

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGreenbelt, Maryland

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:14 AM

I got involved in bitcoin way back in April when Bitcoin was a measely 1200.00. Today it's 4300+ and on the rise. The organization I joined back in April went belly up but I was determined to find a way to leverage my bitcoin collection. That's when I discovered BTCFlood. Here you can learn to get 16 bitcoin per month. This is a no opt in site that tells you all about it. Go to http://greatoverview.com  for all the details. Then if you're interested my join link and contact info is in my signature. Thanks!

Be Free and Prosper,

Kevin Lankford

http://Tinyurl.com/BTCWizard

lankfordenterprise@gmail.com

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness
best wishes
Kevin Lankford
Mobile: US 240-280-5830
Skype ID:  KevinLankford

#56 owteam

owteam

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:16 AM

Hi

I stopped using faucets and instead use TEs,

The current active paying ones that I'm using are:

infinitytrafficboost.com (The number one)

http://bitter.io

I will write a blog about it and post the link here.

Nice Earning.

#57 Yersh321

Yersh321

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hello to all!

I bring to your attention the Bitcoin mining project. 

Easy registration! Work on the project will take 5 minutes a day.

The site exists from 05/05/2016. It offers cloud mining + surfing.

After a simple registration as a gift, give 30 2uHash (Speed) for a period of 2 months,  this brings 2-4 cents a day.

Surfing (PTC button) brings 3+ cents per day (depends on the bitcoin rate).

Voting (button VOTE) brings 3+ cents a day.

Purchase speed (BUY button), starting at 31 2uHash for $ 8.68, for a period of 18 months.

Also, the site pays for advertising the project (PAID TO PROMOTE) for a visit to your referral link 1 Satoshi. Limited to 5000 visits per day.

The site accepts payments in payment processors Payza, Neteller, Okpay, Skrill, WebMoney, PM, credit / debit card and many others.

The resource accepts all kinds of crypto currency. The site pays for any payment system convenient for you!  

#58 rolexr

rolexr

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

I love Bitcofarm. This is not a faucet but a pay to click site. It gives higher amount  of satoshis than most of the faucets. 

#59 btcworks

btcworks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

This site has unlimited opportunity to earn bitcoins without any investment:

https://infinitytrafficboost.com/infinit

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

#60 Dana Caministeanu

Dana Caministeanu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

If you are still looking for good Bitcoin faucets / programs, as they are pretty many, you can have a look on my cryptocurrency website.

Here is the link directly to the Bitcoin faucets but if you look around, you will find the best faucets of the previous month, tips, exchangers, a blog with interesting posts and updates, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitcoin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users