74 replies to this topic

#61 simplygenius

simplygenius

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

How long would it take to actually earn 1BTC by collecting a few hundred satoshi every hour or so from bitcoin faucets? Hey!! I need a truly realistic answer to this enquiry

#62 Jherewini

Jherewini

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:11 PM

I am using a bitcoin multiplier to grow my bitcoin  getting great returns on it as well....

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $4500 In 7 Days!!
  • NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

#63 rolexr

rolexr

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

I think the best Bitcoin earning site is the USI because it offers 140% profit for 140 days. I pick this as the best one because it has a compounding feature. 

A friend of mine deposited Bitcoin and his it multiplied.

Here's the fact:

He deposited BTC .039012168 (£150 or $US177)

1% interest per day
140 days compounded 
Daily earning = BTC .001300405/£4.51/$5.89
Earned = BTC .09089835/£315.45/$411.54

This is amazing for me. That is why also joined and completed a report about this.

#64 Dana Caministeanu

Dana Caministeanu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

How long would it take to actually earn 1BTC by collecting a few hundred satoshi every hour or so from bitcoin faucets? Hey!! I need a truly realistic answer to this enquiry

You have given the answer by yourself! You just have to multiply the "few hundred satoshi" with the number of collecting hours. It depends if you have refs, too.  But calculate without - it is easier.

Do not forget that the BTC / USD rate varies ...

At the beginning of January 2017, BTC overtook $1,000; in March 2017, it overtook $2,000; now it is around $4,200 - 4,300.

#65 jackchun

jackchun

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:51 PM

For using hyip bitcoin investment program,  does they really pay,  and I think most of those hyip bitcoin investment program are scams

#66 Lankford Enterprise

Lankford Enterprise

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGreenbelt, Maryland

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:20 AM

Earn with us... .04 Bitcoin can lead to 16 Bitcoins per month. No Risk!

728x90.gif

I really like the support provided in this system. You are responsible to bring in two people and help them get to receiving 16 btc a month. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

Bitcoin Information Group - Helps Everyone Learn Potential

To your health wealth and happiness
best wishes
Kevin Lankford
Mobile: US 240-280-5830
Skype ID:  KevinLankford

#67 Gavino

Gavino

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

If you ask me the best way to earn bitcoin and other crypto's is to stick with the top free faucets and buy and hold your own coins. If you can trade then trade otherwise stick with the top five crypto's and go long term thru dollar cost averaging. That's all I do nowadays and have earned more long term steady gains than my entire online earning life. You can get the info from my sig.

Tired of the affiliate marketing game where all you get is deadbeats and tire kickers? Then get into the new way of making money where there's no recruiting needed. Nothing but long term solid gains here for even the inexperienced. Two years in and I have never looked back and am finally done with all the rest. Just about every program out there turns scam afterwhile. Just get the tools you need and stick with the new worldwide way of earning that will change the futures of many people. Don't take my word for it but do check it out and see that I'm right about this!

Number One Reliable CryptoCurrency Investors Wallet

Want a Verified List of the Best Free Crypto Faucets?

#68 Dana Caministeanu

Dana Caministeanu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

freebitco.in is the best one. also, cetobeto.com (new version of donaldcoin) looks promising

CetoBeto.com owner has removed the Withdrawal button for pretty many months. Now it is clearly written on the site "site is no longer paying
you can use it for fun only
".

#69 jackchun

jackchun

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:23 AM

i have been incorrectly many good cryptocurrency earning sites that earn a good amount of bitcoin and altcoin everyday !

#70 Nuihy44

Nuihy44

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

Сrystalia, thank you for a complete answer. If I decide to do this I will turn to you for help. Sincerely. User your TE. :)  Oleg.

hello, can someone show me how to earn bitcoins

#71 Gavino

Gavino

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

Well here 's what I use!

http://easysplashbuilder.net/116985/

Tired of the affiliate marketing game where all you get is deadbeats and tire kickers? Then get into the new way of making money where there's no recruiting needed. Nothing but long term solid gains here for even the inexperienced. Two years in and I have never looked back and am finally done with all the rest. Just about every program out there turns scam afterwhile. Just get the tools you need and stick with the new worldwide way of earning that will change the futures of many people. Don't take my word for it but do check it out and see that I'm right about this!

Number One Reliable CryptoCurrency Investors Wallet

Want a Verified List of the Best Free Crypto Faucets?

#72 Yersh321

Yersh321

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:37 AM

Hello friends!

I invite you to earn bitcoins with the help of surfing. 

Every day from 250 to 500 satoshi own click 
+ earn on clicks of referrals and receive from 15 to 20% of the commission of their purchases 
+ flexible upgrade line. 4 types of membership!

Register now and get the status of Pioneer!

Withdraw funds from 20,000 satoshi instantly to bitcoin  wallet!

#73 incomeskills

incomeskills

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:07 PM

I created a system that you can find in my signature link that incorporates a few bitcoin sites I have been earning with for months ( get crypto tab and computta) and a new one... weekly ico.

You can track my progress by joining the newsletter and see actual referrals and earnings on the inside.

Go ahead and take a look ||
||
\/

If YOU have a Laptop AND A PULSE...

Start Earning in Minutes!
PurelyPassiveProfits.com

#74 successpaul

successpaul

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

Hi!
We Just Started Last Night!
Turn your $15 or $150 worth of bitcoin into Exponential and Residual Income!
We are Looking for Founding MEMBERS
https://www.universa...om/?successpaul

#75 Dana Caministeanu

Dana Caministeanu

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:10 PM

Hello to all cryptocurrency friends!

I use more sites on a daily basis but, for the moment, the best 2 are: Surf BTC and AdBTC. You don't have to wait weeks for reaching cash out and they are legit.

At Surf BTC, you can reach the min withdrawal of 1,000 satoshi in less than 3 hours and, at AdBTC, 5,000 satoshi, in about 10 days.

If you don't have lots of time to stay in front of the pc, these sites are exactly what you're looking for; if you have time, then you'll get much more in shorter time.

You can find more good sites, tips and news (including scams!) on my site (updated every 2 weeks) - just click on my signature  :) See you there!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitcoin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users