Marketing Checkpoint

What do you think of SFI?

Guest rovidoc

Guest mrclean0325

Hi! I have been in SFI for a LONG time. Well before TripleClicks came into the picture. Back then it was mostly a great line of cleaners and natural products with other things added to spice things up. It is the first company I ever made a real paper check sent to me from online work. It is a great company and very well run. Gerry keeps innovating and improving as the years go by. The training is well worth going through and the support is the best I have encountered.

Now, I haven't done much with SFI lately. For me, it got TOO big and TOO complicated. It also got to the point of diminishing returns on time for the money made for me. You can join and be an affiliate FREE forever. This means you are marketing the products in TripleClicks for a commission or getting people to join and play the penny auctions or games. The penny auction was fun and cool, but you can drop a serious amount of money into them pretty quickly if you are not careful and still not win anything.

As to the affiliate part, yes they do have items you probably won't find anywhere else. The shipping is what takes the toll though. Since they are small sellers they don't get the breaks on shipping larger companies do. They are also trying to compete with Amazon and eBay on many products.

The thrust is to become an EA which has a purchase requirement involved. This is where your future "passive" income comes into play. The idea is to buy what you would at another store from your own TripleClicks store, this is your "autoship". This sounds fine in theory; but, I couldn't do it in real life. When shipping rates went up, it began to be quite costly to keep it up. Even if you just purchase TCredits, it still adds up. Sure those can be used for a variety of things on the site, but you have to recover the money somehow. To use them you have to spend time in the auctions, or games and then when do you find time to recruit and train?

So you need to bring people into the biz. Build downlines and then you get money from their efforts and purchases. This is the network marketing or MLM side of the biz. Just like in every other biz online, you need to invest a bit of not only time but money into it. You can spend a lot on your monthly minimum and and still be in the red for quite some time until you build a big enough downlline of people who will ACTUALLY work the biz. The other rub.

It takes a lot of time and effort to get people to join and then train them and hope they will follow your training. It is way too easy for people to get distracted and spend all day in the penny auctions and not do any marketing or recruiting. I know I did it too.

i do know people who are doing quite well with it. I also know a LOT who joined and didn't do anything.

To become successful with it you have to have the time, talent for recruiting and training, and money to sustain it until you start making a profit with it. Just like any other MLM or network marketing effort.

Even as an affiliate, I had a hard time even getting people to go to TripleClicks when handing out hundreds of the gift cards. If you handed out amazon gift cards it would be a different story. People have just never heard of it and are leery I guess. So you not only have to sell the product, but the company too. As an affiliate, the smart move is to find products that are unique you can't find anywhere else and build a site around them like Amazon affiliates do. If people shop around (like they all do) most of the stuff can be found on Amazon for much less.

In my mind, I like simple. There is just too much you can focus on and too many distractions. Some can focus on getting people to the penny auctions and make money from the TCredit sales. Others use the ECA program. Others just focus on a single product to sell.

So for me I went another route where the time/money aspect was in line with what I was after. Making a lot in the future is nice, but there are bills to pay now. You have to be able to get to the point of covering your "nut" as quickly as possible. So the business sustains itself without putting money into it. I just didn't find a good way myself to do it.

Other people are doing well and could do well with it. Just my opinion and experience.

I have been a member of SFI since it first came online--at the time they called it "six figure income" and it was kind of like Amway. 18 years, Yikes....

I haven't actively worked at SFI in probably 6 or 7 years, though I do play games, and have won an item or two in the auctions in the last several years. But because I took the time to build the real business way back then, I'm still getting paid LOL.

As a fellow long time member said above me--this is one you work at for the "long haul". You can shorten the time commitment considerably if you go into it with a dedicated core downline (I built part of my core downline in SFI, as a matter of fact). But this is a real JOB. It is a real small business.

As someone who has started, made successful and then sold probably 10 or 12 small businesses over the decades I can tell you they take a serious time commitment, and that is true online as well. Way back in the early days I was spending 20 hours a week or more building my SFI business, and I am planning to start a triple clicks store shortly--and when I do, despite having a working down line, I will once again be spending 10-15 hours a week MINIMUM building up the triple clicks store--because that is what it takes to build a group of regular shoppers at any online store.

I say that because I have had e-stores on multiple platforms over the years, and in every case, you had basically two options--try to drive tons of traffic and hope that some of those people buy, or build a customer base of steady shoppers. While the second option takes far more initial work, it is the option that is ultimately more profitable. The balance between time invested and return is something only you can figure out, but remember--EVERY legitimate business model, online or off, WILL require time and effort to become profitable in one way or another.

TANSTAAFL--there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcYhenGjigBC5GgEjEANLQ

First off it's not a get rich quick program but it's possible to generate a good extra income with SFI.

It's a legitimate business and they offer a legitimate opportunity. I think SFI is a great company

when it come to providing training and tools to affiliates. The marketing material they have is

second to none. They have wide range of products and services to promote from tripleclicks.

I'm still a member over there but i'm not actively promoting and like chrystalia, the work I have done

in the past is still paying me today. This says that if you work the business , you can make money with SFI.

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a member of SFI since 2012. I had a big team under me and was making small profits. I was BTL. All of a sudden most guys under me became passive and dropped out. I tried to maintain my EA status for a while and get in some people but it has not happened.

It is a good business if you can get it to work for you. the products are Real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I am new here. But it's great to see a thread on SFI. I am currently with SFI and slowly building it up. Great to know that chrystalia and captkirk is also a member. I know the key is to build your base/foundation. That is what I am trying to do with SFI at the moment. I really believe in it, especially the TripleClicks store and ECA programme because e-commerce is where it's at. I also actually found it simple, contrary to what mrclean0325 said. I know there are challenges and all, but it is the same with any business, as chrystalia said. 

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133

What did you  do to get paid there?

Hi Allen, 

You're from Malaysia too? Great! 

Basically, there is only 1 thing you need to do there to get paid.

Make a sale. You actually get paid on commissions.

But in order to make a sale, as everyone knows, you need to advertise, promote and do a lot of other things (maybe start your own blog or something) in order to get eyes on your offer.

Now, each of the activities that would help you in your journey are what I try to teach to my team. 

SFI provides the training too but sometimes it needs to be broken down even more simply, or maybe some people need a helping hand, or maybe English is not their first or second language. 

mr clean0325 mentioned about auctions and games. These are just sideshows. It should not take away the focus from making a sale. And true, the sideshows too actually sort of entice people to make purchases which become a commission to someone. 

I try to help my team as much as possible. Offer rewards and all. If interested, check out my website. The links are in my signature (Just figured out about signatures. This is my second day here  :D )

Shamsina

Check it out here: 

SFI starts calculating commission beginning 10th of every month. You will see "processing..." in your commission page when that is happening. 

Usually the money will get to you by the 15th, but I guess they needed a few more days with the number of people being active nowadays.

Check it out here: 

SFI starts calculating commission beginning 10th of every month. You will see "processing..." in your commission page when that is happening. 

Usually the money will get to you by the 15th, but I guess they needed a few more days with the number of people being active nowadays.

I been getting paid since 2002, keep those paydays coming!

Who says PayPal don't like MLM, Network Markieting and Etc...?

I use to get paid by check, now I get paid by PayPal :)

I been getting paid since 2002, keep those paydays coming!

Who says PayPal don't like MLM, Network Markieting and Etc...?

I use to get paid by check, now I get paid by PayPal :)

Yes, I prefer PayPal.  SFI tries to steer ya into Payoneer, but the fees are quite a bit more, although it seems to be reliable.

As for SFI, all of the positive comments in this thread are true, in my experience.  It's a great company to be affiliated with, and just like any profitable business, if you want to succeed--it's up to you.  At SFI, you will be rewarded for your effort, to be sure.

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

#IdentityTheft - If your identity was stolen

tomorrow who would you call? ow.ly/WImcJ

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

Made a sale from my ECA store on Tuesday, sent it out yesterday (to the US - Michigan to be precise) and currently waiting for payment from SFI.

But due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I guess I just have to wait till next week.

Can't wait!  :D

Check it out here: 

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

Made a sale from my ECA store on Tuesday, sent it out yesterday (to the US - Michigan to be precise) and currently waiting for payment from SFI.

But due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I guess I just have to wait till next week.

Can't wait!  :D

Congrats on the sale! :)

Guest rovidoc

Is SFI still active in 2016???

Yes Rasika, it is, they are in their 19th year... ;)

Are you a member if SFI? :)

Yes I am ;)

Thanks cptkirk....and Happy Thanksgiving!

SFI always pay without fail.

True, SFI pays every month.

What did you do to get paid there?

There are many things you can do to get paid: build a team, make sales, bid in auctions, play games.

Thanks everyone for your comments and questions.