Photo
- - - - -

What Would You Do If You Lost Your PayPal Account?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 590 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

The owner that bought Frank Salinas sites is having the same problem with PayPal.

They ban domains, not just accounts, so if a different owner tries to use the same domain that caused an account to be closed the other owner will lose their PayPal too.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#42 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,683 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:36 PM

They ban domains, not just accounts, so if a different owner tries to use the same domain that caused an account to be closed the other owner will lose their PayPal too.

Yep! I knew that was an unwise decision to buy Frank’s sites and use Paypal.

#43 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:22 AM

I cant help it, I have to comment on this one.

Paypal is going after everyone again as usual, NOT just the biz opp arena - like this arena is. People who never sell anything, minecraft arena, people who sell candles that they make... my daughter is in that arena and was telling me about it the past couple of months. I was like "mine will come again at some point too". And it did and I got the same form letter, the same old "your account is limited" with the same old "terms yadda yadda yadda..." for the reason as everyone else got. Wether they sold anything or not.

I STILL hear people say "but they said my account was excellent"... and dont think they can get it. Think again. They told me that too, loaned me 32,000 dollars, put my account to where my withdraws were instant (only a certain percentage of accounts had this), had zero chargebacks in several years, that particuliar account was 12 years old. Had 3 refunds in 2 years. STILL got me just last week - again. The only reason I even have them on my sites is because people want to be paid by them and a few buy thru them, that is it. Or else they can go to hell.

They've been sued in class actions many times, and lost paying out millions each time for closing accounts for zero reason. I was in all 3 lawsuits because they have done it to me literally 12 times now. The last class action just finished last year.

They tried to make Trafficmonsoon owner go to Braintreepayments (paypal) so they can still make millions off the transactions before the SEC took action. They are extra harsh the past 3 years, I assume to shield their image that "hey, we didnt know! When we realized it we did a good check of everyone and took action to protect our members" (lies). Meanwhile they penetrate everywhere, such as coinbase, coinpayments, walmart, citibank, etc

Anyway...

You call about your closed account. They read off some script. You ask them "Why?" they tell you to email the aup department for specifics. You do - you get no answer - Ever. That is how it is, they have been that way since 2003. or Earlier.

They used to not have a phone number or an email to contact them, until they were forced to.

Now... why everyone insists on using this middleman to buy? I have zero idea, hypnotized? Because when they do, the site or store pays ppal 3 times or more, the credit card transaction fee, of a real merchant account. And so for the site/store to cover that cost - they raise their prices everywhere. But because of not wanting to take the minute to not type in a credit card number, and instead go to some place where its stored already... it will cost more money to buy anything in the long run.

Also...

Paypal cant "approve" a site (giving it existence), they cant "shut down" a site, they are not the law, they are not a bank, they are letting you use their merchant account and charging 3.. 4... times the fee = profit.

I could do the same thing with my merchant account. Anyone can.

Plus, your info is seen by many people who work there. How do I know? I filed a police report several years ago for identity theft saying I highly suspect someone at Ppal, because at the time, they were the only ones who had that much info on me.

So its not devasting if you lose your ppal account. They EFFING suck. They really do and betray people in a second, portray some squeeky clean image and this crap about "approved by ppal" meanwhile burying the real truths.

Just give up on trying to reason with the dragon. It just burns you more. You just go get another and another account as it happens.

I hope alot of people read this, spread the word.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 20th Year Anniversary - Owning an online web business since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#44 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 590 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:37 AM

Maryanne, thanks for sharing, you are absolutely right... your experience matches with mine and others I have talked to.

What irks me is some people will think something is wrong with your site because you can't accept PayPal... PayPal is way too big for it's own good and is doing harm, people need to stop using it completely.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#45 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:22 AM

Irks me too!  "something bad with your sites because you cant accept ppal". THAT is the image they have marketed out there for many years.

Well, it's like those companies "menthol cigarettes are GOOD for you, they COOL the throat". hahahaha :)

I just did something about it all week long. its now a freaking chess game.

Darren, You are probably one, like the rest of us, who wakes up wondering "Is today the day the suddenly close my account for no reason again, and sit on my own hard earned sales for the next 6 months? And people's commissions too!" kind of fear.

I've seen Bell post that, I've posted that, and numerous others in messenger say it (I mean on facebook).I see others in other arena's say it. Which have nothing to do with the biz opp arena. (like we are in).

All I can say, I'm done catering my sites around their MADE UP rules and done catering to people who think there is something wrong with you if ppal screws you.

Seriously? I just had visa, mastercard, discover and american express (amex is picky) do a credit check on me and approve me to process their cards directly, like many other people have done. But nooooo ppal says you're bad so therefore you are naughty! They use the same cards.

But, after ppal just nabbed account number 12 recently from me... which was weirdly almost 12 years old and really was built up with their capitial loans and their credit galore...  I'm done done done handling it with kid gloves. Done done done hiding that they do this.

Anyone wants to say I'm bad or my sites are bad because of ppal - then cuddle up to ppal. I'm sure they love you long time. (saying it sarcasticly...)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 20th Year Anniversary - Owning an online web business since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users