Marketing Checkpoint

Welcome Zubee Zones Members!

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I like to welcome ALL the Zubee Zones Members to the forum.

Since Darren (Admin) added Zubees Coins to the forum I have had to opportunity to make new friends who are passionate about collecting Zubees Coins... I even got infected. :)

It's our pleasure to have you here... Again Welcome! :)

Zubees are a lot of fun and a great way to make a little (very little) money. It is a good way to stay motivated to get a lot of traffic exchange credits and build a downline.

Collecting Zubees is a great incentive to collect coins while getting advertising credits. :)

Collecting zubee  coins is an addiction. The best part of it is building up of characters which I feel that everybody is being very helpful, unselfish of the knowledge and skills of how  to manage our  collections of zubees and  advertising credits..  I am new online and I am learning fast because of these wonderful people.  .

Sounds kind of fun and although I have never really heard of this Zubees, It is intriguing enough to look into. How long has this Zubees been around? Anyway, I see there are a few people on here that like Zubees. Perhaps I too can catch the excitement moving forward!  Enjoy!  :)

The members of Zubee Zone got me excited. I even started my own team which is currently ranked #12 out of 123 teams. :)

Congrats CaptKirk, sounds like you are getting to be an expert at this Zubees game bro! I will definitely have to look into it moving forward because it really does sound exciting and a whole lot of fun :)  This is what keeps me up at night and if everything goes property I will have lots of time to also become an expert if I like this Zubee game. I will check back in to see how things are progressing with you okay * Peace :)    http://masteringtech.com

I make a note just yesterday on my team's forum at Zubee Zone about how well you are doing with your team Tommie.

A BIG congrats to you!

For a newbie to lead a team (of only 2 btw) to the first page on Zubee Zone in such a short period of time is impressive.

Keep up the great work, Tommie.

Just be sure to stop progressing after taking #2  ;)

I make a note just yesterday on my team's forum at Zubee Zone about how well you are doing with your team Tommie.

A BIG congrats to you!

For a newbie to lead a team (of only 2 btw) to the first page on Zubee Zone in such a short period of time is impressive.

Keep up the great work, Tommie.

Just be sure to stop progressing after taking #2  ;)

Thanks for the congrats Greg. I have no desire for the number one spot unless someone else take it from CBBC!!. :)

But, number #2 and #3 better watch their back because I'm coming. :)

Go Tommy Go! I am already inspired that you can reached this level but don't just stop at  2.  Let see of your capability to break up to no 1 and after doing it give  no.1  back their position.

I guess you're right! I can always let #1 get their spot back after I take it for a little spend. :).