Marketing Checkpoint

Welcome Zubee Zones Members!

captkirk

Hi Allen :)  I was always trading for cash, almost weekly. I'm like that. I had hardly any balance when ZZ lost paypal. But I have one active power pack, and instead of getting tokens as part of my package, and since tokens are no longer in use, I get a whack of zubees. So this amount is saved up from that, and what I've collected. Normally, on the occasions when I can afford a flag, which isn't as often as I'd like, I prefer to use cash and claim the bonus for the purcash (supporters award)

Thank you very much for the info. Wow that is something to learn but   the situation now is different and the future is unknown right?

Thank you very much for the info. Wow that is something to learn but   the situation now is different and the future is unknown right?

Yes, there is no option to buy flags with cash, which is much easier for me than collecting zubees for 2 or 3 weeks to get what I want. That's the current situation. Uncertainty had nothing to do with it :) 

I  am wishing that paypal reconsider the advertising industry like TE, mailers  to use their money processors.

Allen save your wish for something that might can happen. The traffic exchanges and mailers that has lost their PayPal account and PP say that it's final. They will never get their PP account again.

Claire, I think that's great I sometimes do the same   ;)

you reward your members and you get rewarded!

Hi Stephane :)  As team leader I fulfill many functions related to that. But in truth, I didn't start the team. I just took it over from the original leader over a year ago. To me, the concept of reward doesn't match what we have. More like we help each other when we can. Our team members give a lot more flags than I do :) Thank you for your comment  :)

Hi Stephane :)  As team leader I fulfill many functions related to that. But in truth, I didn't start the team. I just took it over from the original leader over a year ago. To me, the concept of reward doesn't match what we have. More like we help each other when we can. Our team members give a lot more flags than I do :) Thank you for your comment  :)

Hi Clare, maybe this weekend I will throw my zubees back ;) 

Hi Everyone.

Yes I have been with Zubee Zone from Day one, still love it.

Have a great weekend.

Monika

When important stakeholders such as partners,  remain proudly confident in Zubee Zone, it helps to reassure some members who might otherwise have left. Have a great weekend too Monika.

Hi Clare, maybe this weekend I will throw my zubees back ;)

I see the weekend came early Frank :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow I thought I was the only zubee addict! I almost have 50k zubees! And my rank is 3971. Not sure if that's good but it is fun! Connect with me on Zubee zone. I've been wanting to try the team zubee collecting option I've been wanting try so if you're not on a team let's do this!

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

Wow I thought I was the only zubee addict! I almost have 50k zubees! And my rank is 3971. Not sure if that's good but it is fun! Connect with me on Zubee zone. I've been wanting to try the team zubee collecting option I've been wanting try so if you're not on a team let's do this!

Sad to say, ZZ isn't the same ZZ when I started this thread. The members used to be very PASSIONATE but I think that's gone now. When the members first started coming to the forum they got me excited and I started collecting Zubees, Started my own team and had got my team to the #10 spot and I ranked under 200. But since the owner stopped paying cash for collecting Zubees the members have not been the same. Clearly, they're NOT passionate anymore...

I'm on a team already, but I searched to add you as a contact, to "follow" you. I didn't find your username though. Is it same as here at the forum? Tommie's right unfortunately, enthusiasm for zubees has dropped considerably, but you can still trade for advertising and upgrade options on the market place, so if you have fun collecting, and don't mind not trading for a bit of cash, then I don't see why you shouldn't continue  :) If you decide to join a team rather than to start one, you're very welcome in ours. Look for team "Synergy"

Hi Clare I applied to join team Synergy. Sad to hear of loss of zubee collecting enthusiasm due to those changes. Its still a thrill to me! Trading for advertising is more profitable in the long run.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!