Marketing Checkpoint

Which is better referralfrenzy , trafficzipper or viralmailprofits?

I use all 3 of them, because it just makes life easier.

Traffic Zipper because it is completely hands off, does mailing for you automatically, but very limited selection of supported lists.

Referral Frenzy because it is one-click send to a large amount of lists, but also is limited in the supported lists.

Viral Mail Profits because it will support ANY list I want, which is very important since I use many lists that the other two do not, but this one takes the most work since you have to visit each site individually to send. I use Viral Mail Profits for any lists not supported by either Traffic Zipper or Referral Frenzy.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Thanks Darren!

Traffic Zipper because it is completely hands off, does mailing for you automatically, but very limited selection of supported lists.

Referral Frenzy because it is one-click send to a large amount of lists, but also is limited in the supported lists.

Viral Mail Profits because it will support ANY list I want, which is very important since I use many lists that the other two do not, but this one takes the most work since you have to visit each site individually to send. I use Viral Mail Profits for any lists not supported by either Traffic Zipper or Referral Frenzy.

Hi Darren,

If you had to select only one of the 3 to start with, which one would you recommend?

Hi Darren,

If you had to select only one of the 3 to start with, which one would you recommend?

Viral Mail Profits just because it works with all mailers. Referral Frenzy and Traffic Zipper just speed up the process for select mailers so they restrict you too much if you will only use them.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Viral Mail Profits just because it works with all mailers. Referral Frenzy and Traffic Zipper just speed up the process for select mailers so they restrict you too much if you will only use them.

Thanks Darren, that's nice to know. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

i think if it's multi viral mailers, they are all effective because for the most part they are composed of 3rd party lists, it's good to be everywhere when you're sharing your business opportunity.

btw, viralmailprofits is not coming up for me.

Which is better referralfrenzy , trafficzipper or viralmailprofits? and why?

The three are the very same concept

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Are people still using Viral Mail Profits? I have joined recently and it looks like they are making a bunch of changes, with upgrades closed etc. 

I have also been researching the mailing platforms (auto mailing platforms and organisers etc) to try and find one that suits a current project.

Can anyone recommend any? I am currently uncertain between referral frenzy and traffic zipper but not sure if there are any other options? I feel VMP would be best but the site is not fully functional.

Thanks

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

no one's disallowing you to use all at the same time?

why not use them all at once.

as they say in advertising location and timing is very important. being everywhere makes sense.

no one's disallowing you to use all at the same time?

why not use them all at once.

as they say in advertising location and timing is very important. being everywhere makes sense.

Agreed and I will eventually be using them all.

But the short answer to your question is money and time! Looking to start with one for now.

Nate Scifleet 

i have lots of time to invest. im sure you are richer in one area or both.

there are programs that i call freemium,

being free earns you some and also allows you to use some capabilities of the program, it doesn't need to upgrade always.

in fact i have programs that ive been upgrade for free just because of activity

tpmrotator upgraded me for free to lifetime pro without paying anything, i just designed a banner and a splash page for the owner which he liked.

another are the viral mailers of Matthew, upgraded me to premium automatically.

also in clickvoyager i earned a free upgrade for surfing 250 pages or more every Monday.

it always doesn't require money but of course time is gold too.

Agreed and I will eventually be using them all.

But the short answer to your question is money and time! Looking to start with one for now.

• 3 weeks later...

i have lots of time to invest. im sure you are richer in one area or both.

there are programs that i call freemium,

being free earns you some and also allows you to use some capabilities of the program, it doesn't need to upgrade always.

in fact i have programs that ive been upgrade for free just because of activity

tpmrotator upgraded me for free to lifetime pro without paying anything, i just designed a banner and a splash page for the owner which he liked.

another are the viral mailers of Matthew, upgraded me to premium automatically.

also in clickvoyager i earned a free upgrade for surfing 250 pages or more every Monday.

it always doesn't require money but of course time is gold too.

I agree with you!

But I will not be seeking upgrades at Matthew's sites for reasons I have discussed in the scam forum here.

Nate Scifleet 

not with money of course lol

now i see this long thread.

im sure he can see this on google, he was not bothered at all or didn't care, i for one will register here and straighten things out once and for all.

I agree with you!

But I will not be seeking upgrades at Matthew's sites for reasons I have discussed in the scam forum here.

not with money of course lol

now i see this long thread.

im sure he can see this on google, he was not bothered at all or didn't care, i for one will register here and straighten things out once and for all.

Lol, of course you are right, not with money! But the traffic can still produce as the readers of the emails through his sites are 100% innocent.

And oh yes he reads this forum!! And he was quite upset with me for posting publicly instead of contacting him directly - even though I had tried and he had neglected to respond to me before I resorted to posting publicly.

But back on track.

I have decided to start with Referral Frenzy as it is best suited to my needs at this point (well, it isn't, VMP is actually better suited but they don't have full functionality at this stage).

Cheers

Nate Scifleet 

Why not he join in this forum and post his payment proof, to be upset is one, but not to pay is another. he's upset that he's not paying? lol

Lol, of course you are right, not with money! But the traffic can still produce as the readers of the emails through his sites are 100% innocent.

And oh yes he reads this forum!! And he was quite upset with me for posting publicly instead of contacting him directly - even though I had tried and he had neglected to respond to me before I resorted to posting publicly.

But back on track.

I have decided to start with Referral Frenzy as it is best suited to my needs at this point (well, it isn't, VMP is actually better suited but they don't have full functionality at this stage).

Cheers

But back on track.

Cheers

You could always try #1Goldmine also. There are alot of repeat buyers even 2 years later for a reason. (and I mean repeaters like 4...5.. 6 times or more).

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Why not he join in this forum and post his payment proof, to be upset is one, but not to pay is another. he's upset that he's not paying? lol

That was funny :)

and if he reads this forum he probably hates my guts now

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

yeah goldmine is the best indeed, blasters of all blasters i got multiple sign ups on this one tool 1GoldMine i do gold blasting every week.

You could always try #1Goldmine also. There are alot of repeat buyers even 2 years later for a reason. (and I mean repeaters like 4...5.. 6 times or more).

• 3 weeks later...

I will, thanks. I missed this reply. I have been busy offline in the lead up to taking 6 weeks off to get stuck in to online work so I will check it out now I have the time.

Thanks

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

I say no to Traffic Zipper because you have to be an upgraded member on many of the safelist to get the real benefits of the auto-mailing.

I was not happy with a lot of the safe-list in Referral Frenzy.

I like the control that I get with viral mail profits and the ulti-send.

Ian Bartley

Stop Struggling To Get Traffic.

Get 100 leads that you can text about your business today.