Marketing Checkpoint

AdMasterPlus

peladin

Admasterplus is a pro TE/VM which need everyone to buy upgrade at least once so they can use their service.

You can upgrade for $3.95/month which enable the surf option. The surf option will be there forever even if you cancel the upgrade subscription and your upgraded membership expired.

Last year admasterplus was given a free day when everyone could join for free. I did it. Hoping they will do these again.

http://fridaypaydays.com/images/signature/16_josemgt4.gif

Fridaypaydays Establish since 2012. Pays every friday. The minimun is 0,50$. It has the same wall as Ayuwage & Innocurrent and a section of PTC, daily CPC and paid to signup too.

I have found that since I participate in Zubee Zone (owned by same owner as Ad Master Plus), I can use Zubee Zone earnings to pay for Ad Master Plus and since the owner seems to slip Ad Master Plus into the Zubee Dance Part 2-3 times per week, being a member helps me collect Zubees much faster and I probably make that money back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...