Marketing Checkpoint

aussiegold

KaratBars Intl is now 5 years strong, active in 120 countries and rapidly gaining attention both online and offline. With specialty collector cards for The Vatican, Real Marid FC, MotoGP and a growing list of professional athletes, the good word about the quality of KaratBars gold is spreading.

One of my team members was responsible for securing a deal with Monica Puig, 2016 Olympic gold medalist......the first gold medal ever for Peurto Rico!

To get the full story on this exciting business, please take a look at my information site at:                               www.thismightbeofinterest.com/its2ezy

Learn how to turn your paper money into gold money, and get paid while doing it!

Join today (free, no obligation) and explore the possibilities.

KaratBars gold...the perfect gift for any occassion!

www.its2ezy.com

It's Easter time at KaratBars...new releases available now.

prd_1457916410_3267006731.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for something unique for that hard to please friend or relative this Christmas?

KaratBars gold is a timeless gift that will be tresured for generations.

My grandkids really loved the Chrissie themed cards I gave them last year. :)

prd_1468833892_4648578606.jpegprd_1468833870_6697462329.jpegprd_1468833840_6015923744.jpeg

Open your free customer acct via www.its2ezy.com and order in time for Christmas delivery.

Many unique designs to choose from, or even design your own!

www.its2ezy.com

KaratBars Intl is now 5 years strong, active in 120 countries and rapidly gaining attention both online and offline. With specialty collector cards for The Vatican, Real Marid FC, MotoGP and a growing list of professional athletes, the good word about the quality of KaratBars gold is spreading.

One of my team members was responsible for securing a deal with Monica Puig, 2016 Olympic gold medalist......the first gold medal ever for Peurto Rico!

To get the full story on this exciting business, please take a look at my information site at:                               www.thismightbeofinterest.com/its2ezy

Learn how to turn your paper money into gold money, and get paid while doing it!

Join today (free, no obligation) and explore the possibilities.

Check your link. I clicked on it and got this message:

"Error establishing a database connection"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only two weeks left to secure a lifetime truly passive income with KaratBars.

Do you like the idea of a monthly pool share payment, without having to do anything at all?

This unique offer expires Dec 31, so if the idea of pasive income inspires you, please watch the video below ASAP.

http://thismightbeofinterest.com/premium/

www.its2ezy.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will attempt to  address  the issues raised by the above post, starting with the claims that Canada stopped KaratBars doing business there, claiming it was selling investments. Please note, KaratBars never has and never will, promote their gold products as investments, regardless of what you may hear from individual afiliates who are breaching the ToS of KaratBars.

This recent release regarding the situation that arose in Quebec will clarify the current standing of KaratBars in Canada and elsewhere.

Dear Affiliates and valued customers of Karatbars,
So, Montreal, Québec…cold city, warm hearts.
COMPLIANCE:
Karatbars International GmbH urges affiliates to refrain from speculation, editorialization, or other inflammatory
comments and to refer to the Company compliance policies as well as the current Terms and Conditions when
discussing the following information.
HISTORY:
On March 20, 2014, the Autorité des marchés financiers ("AMF"), which is the regulatory and oversight body
for the financial sector in the province of Québec, Canada, urged Québec investors to be cautious when
purchasing marketing packages from Karatbars, taking the position that they consisted in investment products
sold by a company that is not a reported issuer. On April 17, 2014, at the request of the AMF, the Tribunal
administratif des marchés financiers (“Tribunal”) issued orders prohibiting Karatbars and its affiliates from
selling its marketing packages in the province of Québec. These orders were issued ex parte, which means that
they were issued without warning to Karatbars, who was not present at the hearing to make representations to
demonstrate that its marketing packages are not investment contracts and that their sale is not prohibited by the
Québec Securities Act. Although Karatbars disagreed with the order, it scrupulously complied with it. In parallel,
Karatbars immediately issued a challenge of the ex parte order. Its challenge was heard over a period of 10 days
split between November 2015 and February 2016, where Karatbars’ legal counsel, Davies Ward Phillips &
Vineberg LLP (“Davies”) https://www.dwpv.com/en/, sought to inform the Tribunal about Karatbars and its
business, products, activities and marketing initiatives, but also about referral marketing and network marketing
in general.
PRESENT:
The result? Karatbars has prevailed on all points but one. The Tribunal reversed its conclusion on the ex parte
order and confirmed, in a very lengthy judgment available here (in French): http://canlii.ca/t/gvl90 , that the
Karatbars marketing plan is not an investment contract, and therefore, that Karatbars can sell same without the
need of being a registered issuer. In particular, the Tribunal decided that Karatbars affiliates are not passive
investors, but rather, are the sales force of Karatbars. The Tribunal further found that the money paid by affiliates
for purchasing the marketing plan does not consist in an investment in the company, but rather, is paid in order
to obtain marketing materials which are important for their daily work. The only exception to this conclusion
concerns the Karatbars World Pool, which was no longer offered after November 2015. Therefore, this point is
moot, as is recognized by the Tribunal in its decision. Finally, the Tribunal commended various aspects of the
Karatbars business model, finding that the evidence showed that Karatbars sold its gold at a competitive price,
that Karatbars stocked gold without cost and delivered its gold at competitive prices, that Karatbars has sufficient
gold to fulfill all its orders, that its gold was of first rate quality, etc.

Considering the foregoing, we expect to resume business in the province of Québec by January 15th, 2017 but
have some reprogramming to complete. All affiliate activity in Quebec will, of course, continue to be monitored
for compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. We remind you, without limiting the generality of
the foregoing, that affiliates may not promote Karatbars products or hold public meetings or act in a manner
which is not consistent with the Terms and Conditions.
Affiliates are reminded that they may not hold hotel meetings and must only use Karatbars materials in their
presentations.
For information about Karatbars International GmbH, please see https://www.karatbars.com
The Autorité des marchés financiers ("AMF") is the regulatory and oversight body for Québec's financial sector.
http://www.lautorite.qc.ca/en/index.html
The Tribunal exercises its functions in respect of the various market participants to ensure that investors and
clients are protected and to promote efficiency in the markets. http://www.tmf.gouv.qc.ca/en/

www.its2ezy.com

Should the above information still prove insufficient to convince you of the legitimacy of KaratBars, please consider the following.

Would these global entities even consider doing business with a scam site/ponzi?

Fedex

Mastercard

The Vatican

Real Madrid FC

Moto GP

Monica Puig-Olympic gold medallist 2016

Hollywood (movie director)

Plus many high-profile individuals over the past 6 years.

Don't bother doing due diligence on KaratBars....the legal teams representing those mentioned above have already done it for you!

Just join now at: www.its2ezy.com  and start accumulating best quality physical gold :-)

www.its2ezy.com

• 3 months later...

Had my car serviced and rego checked yesterday. When I went to pick it up, I had my recently delivered package of cashgold 1st selection and 6gms gold cards. My mechanic went through the invoice with me, explaining what I was paying $212.30 for. I then asked him, do you want plastic for that, or real gold money, as I opened the box and handed him a folder containing 3x1gm cards. Lots of questions about the authenticity etc, then he asked if I was looking to actually pay the invoice with gold! That wasn't really my intention...perhaps I need to refine my opening line! Anyway, after I told him each card was $85au in gold, he said he would accept 3gms and give me $30 in change. Deal done! He also has my $50 drop card, with web addy and my contact details. I suggested he watch the vid to learn more about the company and products. My bet is he is showing those cards to everyone over the Easter break. Will he sign up? Who knows, but I just proved gold, especially KaratBar gold, is real tradeable currency! Good news is, you  can now exchange Bitcoin for KaratBars gold.

Join free now via: www.its2ezy.com

www.its2ezy.com

• 11 months later...