Marketing Checkpoint

What payment processor you prefer?

yats

21 members have voted

1. 1. Payment Processor preferred? (except PayPal)

• Payza
    • STP
    • Bitcoin
    • Netteler
    • AdvCash
    • Google Wallet
    • Other

I continue to use Paypal for my e-commerce sites, but I am forced to use Payza for my mailers.

To avoid actual discomfort with PP, I'll try to make other 2-3 payment processors.

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

Just to Add my two bits worth PayPal affected all my sites and that also affected other things that I purchase online. I like to support others and if I see something that I could use and it also helps someone else then I would purchase it via PayPal. 

Unfortunately because I linked my Debit Cards to PayPal I can no longer pay or accept payments through PayPal to Ebay or JvZoo so PayPal now controls who I can do business with online!

May I point out that my TAE's had nothing to do with what I purchase online.

So well done PayPal for preventing other businesses that I used to buy from no longer able to make any profit from me.

I must be the only one who is getting all these payment processors backwards. Im I still the one who has never had an issue with paypal? I been using them since 2007 and never had a single issue, not then and not now...

Payza however, I been using them since 2014 and I havent had anything other then problems and odd issues.

I feel im bing forced to use payment processors that I dont find reliable just because a couple of knuckleheads started spreading rumours that went viral and everyone just decided to follow the stream...

By the end of the day, it does pay off to be one of the first cry wolfs, I bet the affiliate payments on Payza and Solid Trust Pay are well worth it, just in case people are sleeping ;)

(sorry guys just having more issues with payza and felt this thread was a good place to blow out steam :) )

• 2 weeks later...

I am also using Paypal. I noted in some of the comments above that some mentioned the "scandal" with Payza. I am a little confused here. I also heard about the money laundering with Payza. I was also of the impression that they were being investigated as a scam themselves. Can anyone share with me what has happened since then?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

After a couple of months of some turbulense on this matter.......I started to notice that the waters are calming down and I see mailers, TE´ s and list builders sites adding back their paypal options again (still having the optional ones, looks like paypal is a winner)

I still prefer PayPal and would rather switch programs if they stop using it rather than switch to Payza.

I did re-open a long-time-closed Payza account recently just because everyone else was using them, but they've been nothing but trouble and I haven't even started using them yet!

I still prefer PayPal and would rather switch programs if they stop using it rather than switch to Payza.

I did re-open a long-time-closed Payza account recently just because everyone else was using them, but they've been nothing but trouble and I haven't even started using them yet!

Hi Dave, have you had trouble with Payza since you re-opened your account?

I have. It wouldn't really be fair to blame Payza but they started saying someone had attempted to access my account from another country so they had locked it.

They then started asking me a load of personal security questions. I didn't particularly want to start sending these details in an email to a site which had possibly been compromised but I couldn't even close the account as it was locked.

In the end they did close it for me but only after I advised them to just leave it permanently locked lol

I have. It wouldn't really be fair to blame Payza but they started saying someone had attempted to access my account from another country so they had locked it.

They then started asking me a load of personal security questions. I didn't particularly want to start sending these details in an email to a site which had possibly been compromised but I couldn't even close the account as it was locked.

In the end they did close it for me but only after I advised them to just leave it permanently locked lol

So, I'm assuming that you didn't send the details that they needed to unlock your account?

After a couple of months of some turbulense on this matter.......I started to notice that the waters are calming down and I see mailers, TE´ s and list builders sites adding back their paypal options again (still having the optional ones, looks like paypal is a winner)

Great news, if this is true, especialy for Paypal users like me :)

Great news, if this is true, especialy for Paypal users like me :)

I dont know, I keep on using Paypal on my sites and added the Payza option for those who are sceptical to paypal. Havent had a problem yet with them.

(In my own mind, "conspiracy speaking" I find very odd they 2 high profiled marketers decided to blow a whistle on the same day making claims on paypal, adding Payza and other payment processors, (that have a good affiliate plans) which eventually spread like fire all over the web. Sounds like a opportunity plan.

On the other hand, it might be true, BUT because I havent had, in fact, never had a problem with paypal, I continue to use it, until paypal proves me otherwise. so we will see, if something would happen I have a clickbank account seller and would move my site to a clickbank payment option, which is much better then any other processors ;)

People who comes accross paypal troubles

1. they have create a problem with paypal themselves, regardless the business itself, if one gets too many refunds or to many complaints can be at risk...with that, basicly anyone who uses paypal.

2. There are a lot of spam emails with subject line "Paypal has limited your account" . I usually get a lot of these and anyone who is unsure, just check the sender... (hehe, they always comes from countries I never heard)  so.... if you are a newbly and believe in these mails, make sure before you click any links...

But yes, some safelists, mailers and TEs, that I use, they switched to payza, solid trust pay, payoneer etc....some of them, eventually closed accounts while others, decided to put back paypal when noticing that not everyone is very inclined to move away from paypal.

But as probably, you and a lot of people noticed, this particular subject is not even a talk anymore....passed waters...

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paypal is still my fav, but Payza is also a must-have; however, let's keep in mind that bit coins are fast becoming the payment of choice. One reason is that bitcoins are accepted in most places world wide.  

Edited by Darren Olander
affiliate link removed

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one guide me? Receiving payment through bitcoin, the company sends txn id. When I click that the insight o r block chain site opens where I can see the confirmations and my wallet address.

But I have not understood "Batch" and how to check a transaction and confirmations using batch. e.g. this company sent me this info - Batch is CWBB2JBJWKE0VLVTYJFCNYLZZE

Can some one guide me? Receiving payment through bitcoin, the company sends txn id. When I click that the insight o r block chain site opens where I can see the confirmations and my wallet address.

But I have not understood "Batch" and how to check a transaction and confirmations using batch. e.g. this company sent me this info - Batch is CWBB2JBJWKE0VLVTYJFCNYLZZE

Not all Bitcoin companies are alike.  I realize it is difficult to get started.  Most do not explain their terminology very well.  One of the things I really dislike is the length of time it takes them to answer your questions.  So, there is still another option and that is to write down the terms you do not understand and look them up on Google. There might be a site dedicated to explaining BTC terminology, but I have not found it.  If you find one, please do us all a favor and post it here.

BTW, thank you for your military service.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .