Marketing Checkpoint

referrals

smalpani7

• 2 weeks later...

There have been some good answers above, all i can add is if you have the money buy a solo ad from udimi or safe-swaps.com. But only use capture pages for this traffic method as if said visitor opt's in but doesn't pay for the business your offering it's still a win because you captured their email..

There is no such thing as easy referrals.  You have to surf, advertise, belong to safelists, etc. or be the admin of your own site.

However, There is such a thing as paid advertising.  Some paid sites guarantee that your ads are going to new so called double opt-in recipients.  Most have no guarantee and your ads are either being seen by very old lists or not seen at all - PLUS -  you have spent a lot of $.  If $ is not a problem then you might try the sites that advertise to new leads.

I have tried both - paid sites and surfing, etc.  The results seem to be about the same.  So, you end up either paying with your $ or your time. I guess it depends on which way you consider the easiest.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 1 month later...

Take your content right where your audience is. Get active on forums and discussions websites like Quora, LinkedIn groups, Twitter and any other platforms where you can talk directly to your customers. Share your content on social networks, create engaging and educational email courses, and write eBooks and Whitepapers on industry issues.

Carter, Tracy D.

Lots of theories, but the truth is they all work to some degree. First, you have to be excited.  You have to advertise a lot.  I believe if you are involved in something new that has not had much exposure yet, you have a better chance of sponsoring more people.

I believe if you are involved in something new that has not had much exposure yet, you have a better chance of sponsoring more people.

Yep, if you can get in early before everyone do, you have a greater chance of getting more signups and making more sales. That's why I'm always looking for new and unique programs to promote.

Sometimes Top Marketers, Veteran Marketers and Others don't know a good thing when they see it. :) 

• 4 months later...

If someone is already a member of something they cant join again. If I advertise in a PTC site and I try to get referrers for Neobux

well that probably wont happen. If I advertise in a PTR site looking for referrers for Donkeymails that probably wont happen either.

Advertising a LFMTE traffic exchange in another LFMTE traffic exchange is targeted but they are probably already a member.

So, you want something that they can get free traffic from but they haven't seen before. That is why they are in the traffic exchange. To get traffic to their site.

I have really been intrigued by sites like this lately http://hearts.thebusinesswiz.info/

There are a lot of them and they are all new. All they need is BIG promotion.

This guy only has 266 members and offers free surf credits for signing up and monthly. Plus, half of his members have upgraded.

I would bet you have seen very little of that site in a LFMTE traffic exchange but it is still targeted to that group because it has surfing also and free surf traffic.

So, that is point #1. Give them free traffic to build their business with, make it targeted to the site you advertise in, and make it so

it is something new that they haven't joined before.

Let me guide you by the hand here and spell it out step by step. You have to focus promoting this one site. Also, it is said that for someone to take action they must see it 7 times. The odds increase up to 7 then decrease after that.

So, you know what to advertise now for best results. This Traffic Hearts looks good to me.

Where do I advertise? Well, you need to advertise this site 24/7 in the same traffic exchange. Trying to do it in 200 traffic exchanges is not possible because you cant get this site rotating 24/7 in all of them. It would take too much time it cost to much money. You want to advertise 24/7 in the same exchange because you want to focus on that one member base.

What if the traffic exchange has 10,000 daily surfers? In that case how long would it take to expose one person to your ad 7 times? A long time.

It isn't about how many different people see that offer it is about how many times you can hammer it to that one guy.

So, find a traffic exchange that has about 20 active surfers a day and build up credits there. Advertise Traffic Hearts.

Then, when you build up enough credits there go to another and do the same adverting Traffic Hearts.

Then, when Traffic Hearts is giving residual traffic to the point it can run a site 24/7 switch to another site to promote and do

the same.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

I would like to add more to this topic.

List building and downline builders have been mentioned.

List building is good because bots don't give you their email address and its a real person. Also, you can advertise to them over and over again for FREE.

Downline builders are the same. Once they join that downline builder they are exposed to your links for free every time they visit it.

Also, with the downline builder if they leave some of it not filled out your links remain. If they promote that downline builder you

get FREE promotion to your links.

Free World Scripts sells a downline builder script cheap and your members can add 100 of their own programs to show on their programs page. Then you get hosting that isn't expensive. Many of your links will remain in here and folks will promote it for you.

Plus, if you own it and pay monthly hosting for it you will tend to stay focused on promoting that.

Also, another clever way is ebooks. If you have an informative ebook with a bunch of links in it and get someone to download it

to their computer they have these links there for FREE forever and read it at their pleasure. It is just like them being on your list and getting all your emails at once all FREE. Plus there are places on the internet where you can rebrand these links. Tell them

they can rebrand it for free and promote it. If they leave some links not changed yours are still there. This can have a viral effect.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

I would like to add more to this topic.

List building and downline builders have been mentioned.

List building is good because bots don't give you their email address and its a real person. Also, you can advertise to them over and over again for FREE.

Downline builders are the same. Once they join that downline builder they are exposed to your links for free every time they visit it.

Also, with the downline builder if they leave some of it not filled out your links remain. If they promote that downline builder you

get FREE promotion to your links.

Free World Scripts sells a downline builder script cheap and your members can add 100 of their own programs to show on their programs page. Then you get hosting that isn't expensive. Many of your links will remain in here and folks will promote it for you.

Plus, if you own it and pay monthly hosting for it you will tend to stay focused on promoting that.

Also, another clever way is ebooks. If you have an informative ebook with a bunch of links in it and get someone to download it

to their computer they have these links there for FREE forever and read it at their pleasure. It is just like them being on your list and getting all your emails at once all FREE. Plus there are places on the internet where you can rebrand these links. Tell them

they can rebrand it for free and promote it. If they leave some links not changed yours are still there. This can have a viral effect.

This is good service

Never stop doing what you are telling your downline to do! In other words, you have to keep on sponsoring and advertising.

Don't just GET traffic. BUILD traffic!

You should also point all your traffic to ONE offer only.  This should increase your results.

I don't recommend trying to promote to many programs at the same time.

For one of my traffic program I have 273 referrals. All these people are generating me traffic.

That's what you need to do, you need to promote 1 traffic program along with what you are currently promoting.

Grow a downline so you generate residual traffic from other people clicking.

''THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GET YOU MORE RESULTS IS MORE TRAFFIC''

All the best!

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

Don't just GET traffic. BUILD traffic!

You should also point all your traffic to ONE offer only.  This should increase your results.

I don't recommend trying to promote to many programs at the same time.

For one of my traffic program I have 273 referrals. All these people are generating me traffic.

That's what you need to do, you need to promote 1 traffic program along with what you are currently promoting.

Grow a downline so you generate residual traffic from other people clicking.

''THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GET YOU MORE RESULTS IS MORE TRAFFIC''

All the best!

What traffic program do you recommend? Because I saw a lot of people promoting the same traffic program. I don't want to be between hundreds promoting the same thing. 

Leads Leap, the link is in my signature. We are over 180,000 members so it still holds plenty of potential for new members. If you are interested in making money, you can create a nice residual income as a free member. They pay 25% via payza. You should read all the information on the home page, make sure review all the different tabs as it can really help you understand how leads leap works.

They just added a new feature today. You can read all about it here

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

Leads Leap, the link is in my signature. We are over 180,000 members so it still holds plenty of potential for new members. If you are interested in making money, you can create a nice residual income as a free member. They pay 25% via payza. You should read all the information on the home page, make sure review all the different tabs as it can really help you understand how leads leap works.

They just added a new feature today. You can read all about it here

Thank you