Marketing Checkpoint

zubee zone payment crisis

psarpit

I have not posted here is several days, I was so mad at finding this thread here a few days ago. I am going to explain this for everyone that does NOT know what this is all about, Traffic Monsson was a ponzi! Traffic Monsson got Paypal in trouble with the government for allowing the ponzi. Paypal does not understand why Traffic Monsson was a ponzi. Since Paypal does not understand why Traffic Monsson was a ponzi, they don't understand why traffic exchanges are not Ponzis because Traffic Monsson claimed to be a traffic exchange. 

JB is a leader and not a follower. He has NOT followed the traffic exchange owner herd to Payza. Why? I am not in his head, but he might have lost some money, when Payza lost all USA customers money a few years ago. Or he might have read the recent warnings issued about Payza by Clixsense.

"Payza is again having issues with accepting USA deposits as well. We've also been told that Payza is unable to process any ACH (bank withdrawal) or Payza is unable to send checks to USA customers". 

There is NO Zubee Zone payment crisis!

Zubee Zone is NOT a scam!

JB is NOT a scammer!

Zubee Zone payments will resume when JB finds a suitable payment processor.

And shame on you psarpit for opening this thread and posting this garbage!

I don't think psarpit meant to imply that ZZ is a scam.  He, like many here, are frustrated that zubees can no longer be traded for cash.  Perhaps

this thread should had been started somewhere else.

I also don't believe anyone can put all the blame on Traffic Monsoon.  All the mailers are affected too and TM never sent me an email.

Perhaps owners should not had start offering $.01 for this and $0.05 for that.  Seems to me that is what PP doesn't care for.

I just wish a suitable replacement is discovered soon.  Payza is not the answer as I have been waiting a week for bank account authorization

that probably won't happen since I'm in the US.  AlertPay fiasco all over again.

Really! Then why is it posted here? in "Scams - Rip-offs and More" if that is NOT what he intended? Yes they are all affected, and yes it all started with Traffic Monsoon!

Let me educate you! I have been involved with GPT sites for more than 13 years. I know about Paypal first hand. I know how they think and how they operate.

Go read http://kurthilliard.com/how-many-traffic-exchange-owners-lost-paypal/

Read what Kris Rogers says "I got an email saying they don't support its business model. I asked for more info and they said they assume r4s is a Ponzi, pyramid, mlm get rich quick scheme." That is exactly what other traffic exchange owners say they were told as well.

Now, why would PayPal think a Traffic Exchange is a  Ponzi, pyramid, mlm get rich quick scheme? Why? Because Traffic Monsoon told Paypal it was a Traffic Exchange. The government later told Paypal that Traffic Monsoon was really a Ponzi.

PayPal is know to be stupid, so the only obvious answer is they can't tell the difference between a Traffic Exchange and a Ponzi, so now Paypal assumes all Traffic Exchanges are Ponzis because Traffic Monsoon was.

I don't think psarpit meant to imply that ZZ is a scam.  He, like many here, are frustrated that zubees can no longer be traded for cash.  Perhaps

this thread should had been started somewhere else.

I also don't believe anyone can put all the blame on Traffic Monsoon.  All the mailers are affected too and TM never sent me an email.

Perhaps owners should not had start offering $.01 for this and $0.05 for that.  Seems to me that is what PP doesn't care for.

I just wish a suitable replacement is discovered soon.  Payza is not the answer as I have been waiting a week for bank account authorization

that probably won't happen since I'm in the US.  AlertPay fiasco all over again.

Really! Then why is it posted here? in "Scams - Rip-offs and More" if that is NOT what he intended? Yes they are all affected, and yes it all started with Traffic Monsoon!

Let me educate you! I have been involved with GPT sites for more than 13 years. I know about Paypal first hand. I know how they think and how they operate.

Read what Kris Rogers says "I got an email saying they don't support its business model. I asked for more info and they said they assume r4s is a Ponzi, pyramid, mlm get rich quick scheme." That is exactly what other traffic exchange owners say they were told as well.

Now, why would PayPal think a Traffic Exchange is a  Ponzi, pyramid, mlm get rich quick scheme? Why? Because Traffic Monsoon told Paypal it was a Traffic Exchange. The government later told Paypal that Traffic Monsoon was really a Ponzi.

PayPal is know to be stupid, so the only obvious answer is they can't tell the difference between a Traffic Exchange and a Ponzi, so now Paypal assumes all Traffic Exchanges are Ponzis because Traffic Monsoon was.

All that you saying sounds very reasonable to me, TM should be the initial reason for all the TE sites issues with Paypal because they described themselves as a TE site.

So are you saying that Zubee Zone is a scam or that perhaps psarpit did start this thread in the wrong area.  This thread is about ZZ not TM.

I've been using PP much longer than 13 yrs but no where near 'expert', kudos to you.  

And lastly, I read Kurt's article and he mentions TM not once.  You want to blame TM, have at it, but it brings us no closer to a resolution in the

TM/VM payment processor issue.  What Kurt does mention is the 100% pay direct member-to-member sites which seems to be increasing in popularity.

The fact that PP is going after VM's, and TM was not one, still remains unanswered.  A common denominator between the two industries under

attack are the multiple earning opportunities (affiliate, surfing, etc).  And Kurt has a very good point too.

You are wrong, this thread is about psarpit being stupid and creating this thread.

Easyhits.com has now been limited as well. Someone is going to say it is because they have a 5 level downline.

Nope - paypal approved that many years ago!

Why is Paypal even looking at traffic exchanges that they have previously approved? Why? 

Because of Traffic Monsoon.

Traffic Monsoon said it was a traffic exchange. Paypal processed their money.

Then the government said Traffic Monsoon was a Ponzi. Paypal stopped processing their money.

Now Paypal thinks traffic exchanges and related businesses are Ponzis.

Don't think so, ask any of the traffic exchange owners that have talked to paypal, what Paypal told them.

Kris Rogers says "I got an email saying they don't support its business model. I asked for more info and they said they assume r4s is a Ponzi, pyramid, mlm get rich quick scheme."

If you think my explanation of Paypals behavior is wrong, then you explain it.

How come all of a sudden, after many years of doing business with them, did Paypal decide traffic exchanges are Ponzis and decide to limit their accounts?

"Don't think so, ask any of the traffic exchange owners that have talked to paypal, what Paypal told them."

Don't have to because most explain in their site emails and none that I recall stated it's TM's fault, but hold onto that.

"You are wrong, this thread is about psarpit being stupid and creating this thread."

Why attack psarpit personally?  I doubt he's all that stupid.  He just wants answers like we all do, and

withdrawing cash from ZZ wouldn't hurt either.

Btw, PayPal can change their minds at any time about who they do and do not conduct business with.  I guess they changed their

mind.  Time to just move on; laying blame at someone's feet is not going to change the fact that a solution needs to be found.

Tezak Traffic Power just reported they are removing the cash games so there may be at least something to my line of thinking.

Have a wonderful day!

• 2 weeks later...

This is why I believe in belonging to  multiple programs.  You never know what will happen to any one program or any one payment processor.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

"Don't think so, ask any of the traffic exchange owners that have talked to paypal, what Paypal told them."

Don't have to because most explain in their site emails and none that I recall stated it's TM's fault, but hold onto that.

"You are wrong, this thread is about psarpit being stupid and creating this thread."

Why attack psarpit personally?  I doubt he's all that stupid.  He just wants answers like we all do, and

withdrawing cash from ZZ wouldn't hurt either.

Btw, PayPal can change their minds at any time about who they do and do not conduct business with.  I guess they changed their

mind.  Time to just move on; laying blame at someone's feet is not going to change the fact that a solution needs to be found.

Tezak Traffic Power just reported they are removing the cash games so there may be at least something to my line of thinking.

Have a wonderful day!

Some people have to be told the same thing several times and they still don't beleive it.

Jon Olson said "Fast forward to the drama of the past few weeks. PayPal has pulled the plug on an entire industry because we got lumped into the same category as certain programs that used a traffic exchange front for their online ‘opportunity’."

Really sounds like he is talking about Traffic Monsoon to me.

http://www.hitexchangenews.com/news/traffic-exchanges-need-to-die/