Marketing Checkpoint

Stellar Hits - warning

Clare Bowen

Thank you everyone for reading and for your comments. The man has "issues" that definitely seem to affect his ability to deal with stress and cause him serious problems with normal interaction with other people. No one in their right mind self destructs like that.

Other members who were affected haven't even tried to get their money back, or join again. It was just a really horrible experience that they want to put behind them. the few bits of text that I showed you here, are nothing compared to some other.

Anyway, he will fail and probably go away after another outburst somewhere. I just hope he doesn't hurt anyone else's feelings, though anyone who spent money since can say goodbye to it.

What I struggle with, is the fact that I let this guy promote his site to our team, when other honest and hard working owners really could have used and would have deserved the support so much more. I should have kept him away. But I learned my lesson.

Monika, seeing a guy like that operate also makes those of us who know you and other good owners, appreciate you even more. Of that I'm pretty sure.

Thanks again everyone

Take care :)

Unfortunately owners who do things like that make the whole industry look bad. It is important to call them out, otherwise there is no penalty from others doing it, now nobody will want to support him... so thanks for sharing.

I fully agree and because of this the upgrading process seems difficult

James doesn't have the resources to get through the start up period.

His business won't survive if he doesn't have the resources to get through the start up period.

He's depending on his TE for income and for it to take care of itself. He's in for another shock!

James latest email to his members:

"Hello again. Just wanted to ask my members if I should keep or get rid of zubees? If you don't reply, I will take that as a vote for getting rid of them do to lack of interest. Thanks..."

James latest email to his members:

"Hello again. Just wanted to ask my members if I should keep or get rid of zubees? If you don't reply, I will take that as a vote for getting rid of them do to lack of interest. Thanks..."

He posted to Zubee Talk today, a list of upgrades, including a yearly one,  that will give all 3 coins at login. And then, as far as it looks to me, he admitted that he doesn't have an active subscription.

"PS...I have NO ZZ subscription...Why would you think I DO?"

He posted to Zubee Talk today, a list of upgrades, including a yearly one,  that will give all 3 coins at login. And then, as far as it looks to me, he admitted that he doesn't have an active subscription.

"PS...I have NO ZZ subscription...Why would you think I DO?"

His earlier email today:

"Tommie:

Hello. As StellarHits.com attempts to be competitive in the Traffic Exchange market, we have cut prices on EVERYTHING on the site:

Annual Upgrade: * $15.00

Monthly Commander Upgrade: * $ 2.97

Monthly Admiral Upgrade: * $ 4.97

* ALL upgrades come with all 3 Zubee coins at login for the entire month!

1,000 Credits = $1.00

3,000 Credits = $3.00

5,000 Credits = $5.00

Referrals from my own referral sign ups = $2.50 each.

So, please try to help support the site upkeep by making your purchases today!

Thanks for your support! :-)"

Same as he posted in Zubee Talk, and then some members took him on. He's got 10 days or so left of zubee coins paid up, and then? Somewhere before that time he will decide to order again or not. He has no active subscription :blink:

Yep! The ladies let him have it. They didn't cut him any slack. :)

Yep! The ladies let him have it. They didn't cut him any slack. :)

Somewhere in the last few hours, both active threads were deleted by admin. I missed the last part, but will report back here if there is anything worth knowing. In a way its unfortunate because many people won't see his ugliness and erratic behaviour for themselves. Thank you so very much to you Tommie and Darren, and the MC Forum. Without you guys, it would have been much harder to get everyone informed.

Somewhere in the last few hours, both active threads were deleted by admin. I missed the last part, but will report back here if there is anything worth knowing. In a way its unfortunate because many people won't see his ugliness and erratic behaviour for themselves. Thank you so very much to you Tommie and Darren, and the MC Forum. Without you guys, it would have been much harder to get everyone informed.

Darren is the best forum Admin that I know, that's why I moderate the forum with him. :)

I think he needs to learn some very hard facts about owning a TE before investing in one. I have noted that there has been a shift in the "no refunds" claim he made. Some TE's are now offering refunds, but with some limitations.Being a disabled vet should have no bearing on how one conducts business. It is sad that he chose to use it an an excuse.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Latest Update from Zubee Talk. Its easiest just to copy/paste Jame's post for you:

I want to apologize for the trouble I have caused with the redoing of my site.  I thought it was necessary at the time, and have found new ways to deal with folks trying to scam ME.  I am NOT a scammer, contrary to what gossipers have said about me.  I am trying to make this work for ALL of my members, past and present.  It took me awhile but I have restored MOST old accounts.  Not ALL accounts have been restored yet, but MOST have been.  If you had a newer account, it showed up in the system as 1 IP address having 2 accounts.  Therefore, I took your current stats and put them in your old account, and then deleted your newer account.  If you need to know your login information, just email me back and I will help you with that.  I now have recovered old account stats, so, getting it right for you will only be a matter of having the time to do it.  The site will be getting some awesome plugins later this week and earlier next week like Team Surfing, Surf Bonuses, and MUCH MORE!  The zubees are on the site to stay, as well as Emerald Hunter and Treasure Hunter.  Also, the Surf Party Dancer will become a regular thing at StellarHits in the very near future, and there will be a set of 5 ClickTrafficProfit badges added to the site as soon as possible.  Once again, I ask for your forgiveness and for a second chance to show that I am NOT a scammer, and have NEVER had any intentions of taking a dime from anyone.  I VERY MUCH dislike scammers, and that is the MAIN reason I got upset and did what I did to the site.  NOW, I have every intention of taking ANY scammer I find on my site and exposing them to the whole Traffic Exchange world, instead of making my members suffer.  Many have already returned, and I have rewarded them generously.  Give me a chance to do the same for you.  If for some reason you just don't want to come back, let me know that as well so I can PERMANENTLY delete your account.  Thanks, and Happy Hunting :-)

James Colbert
Owner/Admin
StellarHits.com

• 1 month later...

I'd like to update here and also to give my updated opinion on the situation with this James Colbert and his site Stellar Hits.

He continues to wreak havoc with members of Zubee Zone, in response to some replies in a thread at the Zubee Zone forum, he send some of us the most disgusting and vile private messages. When I say disgusting and vile, its beyond bad. Personal and vulgur.

But that's not all. He's also jumping around CTP teams with the same toxic attitude towards people there - I'm not really into CTP, but this is what people are telling me.

About his relationship with Zubee Zone. Some weeks ago, he had a working surf party and zubee games etc, all working fine. He then did something (I suspect during one of his self-destructive episodes) to disable these. He modified his Zubee files. I believe that this was done on purpose, but only someone with his frame of mind could understand why he would do that. He posted hours before the next surf party, that the surf party would not work. So he knew. Since then, he tried to get help to fix these problems. I believe that it was Todd from Orbital Traffic helped him. He then reported that all was fixed and working fine.

However when the next surf party was up. His site was swapped out for a different one. This always happens in the case where no dancer is claimed for an hour. Its possible that he messed up the files again. But far more likely that no one surfed his site for that hour and therefore no one claimed a dancer. This is not because of the slow down at Zubee Zone, but because his site has just become that unpopular.

Anyway, James has filed payza disputes multiple times and added to the complications that are already plaguing Zubee Zone.

IMO. Its a no wonder that John was sick. That man, James Colbert, is toxic in the extreme. I know that he was harassing John multiple times a day with his disgusting filth and disrespect. I advise now, not only to avoid spending money with him, but also to avoid any direct communication with him if it can be avoided.

We need to push someone like that out of our industry. He's deeply upset many people and continues to do it.

Thanks for reading