Marketing Checkpoint

Stellar Hits - warning

Clare Bowen

About his relationship with Zubee Zone. Some weeks ago, he had a working surf party and zubee games etc, all working fine. He then did something (I suspect during one of his self-destructive episodes) to disable these. He modified his Zubee files. I believe that this was done on purpose, but only someone with his frame of mind could understand why he would do that. He posted hours before the next surf party, that the surf party would not work. So he knew. Since then, he tried to get help to fix these problems. I believe that it was Todd from Orbital Traffic helped him. He then reported that all was fixed and working fine.

However when the next surf party was up. His site was swapped out for a different one. This always happens in the case where no dancer is claimed for an hour. Its possible that he messed up the files again. But far more likely that no one surfed his site for that hour and therefore no one claimed a dancer. This is not because of the slow down at Zubee Zone, but because his site has just become that unpopular.

Low surfer turnout may explain why Stellar Hits keeps getting swapped out during surf party days but I would think

at least some members would bite the bullet for the percentage.

My experience is that I have surfed Stellar a few times now and have never seen more than 3 surfers online.  As it turned

out, I placed #3 yesterday with only 287 clicks!  It appears James' toxic attitude killed Stellar Hits before it had a chance to bloom.

Low surfer turnout may explain why Stellar Hits keeps getting swapped out during surf party days but I would think

at least some members would bite the bullet for the percentage.

My experience is that I have surfed Stellar a few times now and have never seen more than 3 surfers online.  As it turned

out, I placed #3 yesterday with only 287 clicks!  It appears James' toxic attitude killed Stellar Hits before it had a chance to bloom.

Well this is it Greg. If only a handful would surf during the day, but none start at reset, or if at any period of one hour during the day all are finished or on a break. Its over for Surf party ;)  Never in all the time I've been there, has it been the case that a surf party fails because of one sites inactivity in the surf. Even SOS, when it was having all those problems had people trying 

3rd with less than 300 pages surfed, so even the bots can't be bothered? :lol:

Yes Deborah, coins are gone (as anticipated) or at least the silver not at the usual place.

And once again, I surfed with just 1 other person; I also made #3 again yesterday with <200 views.

So who is seeing member's ads when someone can surf so little and yet rank so high?  I believe

it is just a matter of time until James just gives this site up or deletes it.

Also, without Zubee Zone forum, where is James going to vent about his site?  I wish him the best of

luck in his online endeavors but he really damaged his credibility with Stellar Hits.

Merry Christmas Everyone!   :D

I don't understand his reasonings for getting as nasty with people as I have seen posted around!

Of course now the site is gone again due to him not being able to pay for it.  He says it will be back bigger and better than ever.  Personally I think he will be wasting that military pay he gets as he's crossed too many people.

Latest email from James Colbert:

"Dear Members:

In the interest of improving StellarHits.com and your surfing experience, StellarHits.com will shutdown effective immediately, for site improvments.  This includes moving to a better server package; additional plugin additions; and, some site surprises I am sure you will all enjoy.  The time frame for these upgrades is not currently known, but please know I am working diligently on finishing it all as soon as possible.  May all of you have a blessed Happy New Year!  :-)"

What a smooth con lol

"Dear Members:

In the interest of improving StellarHits.com and your surfing experience, StellarHits.com will shutdown effective immediately, for site improvments.  This includes moving to a better server package; additional plugin additions; and, some site surprises I am sure you will all enjoy.  The time frame for these upgrades is not currently known, but please know I am working diligently on finishing it all as soon as possible.  May all of you have a blessed Happy New Year!  :-)"

What a smooth con lol

Sounds like he's trying to avoid backlash by promising something while he takes down the site and hopes people will forget... Anyway he sure made a lot of bad decisions.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

James often mentions the apps and games costing him more than what the site brings in.  As I have shown previously, as long as Stellar Hits surfer counter app is installed correctly, I have surfed alone or with one other person which equates to few surfers per day use.   I, for one, would not spend money where the cost/benefit ratio appears to be so low.

I have to wonder how many users he would have if it not for the Zubee Zone community jumpstarting his site.  Now that zubees are gone (thank-you JB for finally rectifying that situation), how many surfers have stuck around?

He jumped around many CTP teams, and 6 days ago, offered a team leader this:

"Hi Teamie...I do NOT have a lot of money, but I share what I have...I have asked one of our teamies if he would take a KORE 4 upgrade if I pay for it...Ask other members in our team who will actually USE the upgrade to contribute to the team, and I will upgrade as many members as I can :-)"

Since then he's on a different team. He's collecting many badges. His profile claims to have 5 CTP badges on Stellar Hits..........

There's a lot of milking going on, and I doubt we've seen the last of Stellar Hits.

This is a site and a man to be avoided, no matter what he is promising. He has shown himself to be a mentally unstable, dishonest, verbally abusive person who has no business running a site or dealing with customers. 

Warning for anyone that James has your email - he spms. Today I got one from him asking me to accept him as my Avon distributor. I promptly reported as spam and deleted it. 

I don't think it's for sale Brenton.  As I recall, James stated he was shutting it down until his gov't check comes in (or something to that verbage).

What confuses me is the Go Daddy parked page.  Perhaps there is a way to show this page while still keeping your site intact.

I followed Clare and Deborah's advice; no $$ spent here so all I'm out is the zubee coins, which James doesn't have anymore anyway.  Perhaps

it was unwise to rile up John Bell.  :P

"Hello valued supporter:

Currently, I have had to let the hosting expire for StellarHits.com.  This
is NOT by choice but by not having any funds to pay for it.  The site
brought in less than $20 USD for the ENTIRE month of December 2016.  I live
on only a small veterans check, which was used for personal bills as soon
as I got it last month.  I WILL get paid again on the 26th and WILL pay for
the hosting at that time.  Unfortunately, the site will remain off-line
until then, without your help.  The hosting is $29.95, and if you can
afford to send in $1, $5, $10 or any amount to help pay this, I will get
the site back online immediately.  If out of 400+ members, I receive no