Marketing Checkpoint

Gorilla Marketing Pro - gorillamarketingpro.com

captkirk

GET PAID TO GROW YOUR LIST WHILE PROMOTING YOUR OWN SITES! - 100% FREE!

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Have you ever heard of TIM SEBERT and RANDY THOMAS?

These 2 world-renowned 7 figure income earners in the Home-Based
Business Industry built a Team of over 1.1 Million Distributors as well
as helped Hundreds of Families earn 5, 6 and 7 Figure In comes!

Well, they're DOING IT AGAIN!

You can now use the EXACT system they used to make 7 figures
ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Gorilla Marketing Pro has everything you need to complete the "Parallel Marketing" tasks with ease! Let’s take a look at what you get with Gorilla Marketing Pro:

• Pre-Built Landing Pages that are high converting ($99.95/mo)
  • Unlimited Team Building with Mass Team Communicator ($69.95/mo)
  • Exclusive Parallel Marketing Technology ($99.95/mo)
  • Monetized Tools and Traffic System ($59.95/mo)
  • Pre-Made Professional Graphic Banners of all sizes ($199)
  • Pre-Written Swipes you can use ($179.95)
  • Tracking and Analytics System To Track Every Visitor ($29.95/mo)
  • Over 100 FREE Advertising Sources and Secrets (priceless)
  • Weekly LIVE Training Webinar by 2 million dollar earners (diamond nuggets)

All of this would normally cost you over $1100 up front and over $300 per month!
But, for a limited time, you can get all of that and more in the Gorilla Marketing Pro system absolutely FREE for LIFE!

So Hide your Checkbook and put away your Credit Card...

So, if you haven't joined, Go Click on the link below and get started with your MILLION DOLLAR POSITION... ABSOLUTELY FREE:

http://babo1.com/gl35

Here's a few members that I directly signed-up in my downline:

• Donna Hunton
  • Nira Ab
  • Erika Libby
  • Jamal Lloyd
  • Al Freeman
  • Rajib Mishra 
  • Arthur Beaman 
  • Godspower Sunday 
  • William Moroney 
  • Gigi McClain
  • Jake Wilson
  • Claudia Svishta
  • Sanjay Kale
  • Albert Thomas
  • Mishack Iheagwu
  • Calvin Merrick 
  • Allan Wilkins 
  • Joseph Crossgrove 
  • Rafael Velez 
  • Kelvin Garcia 
  • Andy McCants 
  • Randy Whitehome 
  • Ainsley Ferguson 
  • Bernard Thomas 
  • Vitaliy Stepanyuk
  • Alfred Nordman 
  • Mohd Kader 
  • Aldo Guillen 
  • John Tsantalis 
  • Ivan Sisak 
  • Mike Ward 
  • Norman Breech 
  • Damaso Ribeiro 
  • Richard Adams 
  • Chelsea Chavez
  • And Etc...

So, if you haven't joined, Go Click on the link below and get started with your MILLION DOLLAR POSITION... ABSOLUTELY FREE:

I have to admit that Gorilla Marketing is an interesting site. I joined a few weeks ago and have sponsored a bunch of people.  I really like it when the admin/owner shows the email addresses of the people you sponsor. I always send a welcome message and offer to help my new downline.  But, there is a nagging question in the back of my mind.

Is it really in the Beta Testing phase?  Or, is it just a clever way to get people to sign up for free??????

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 months later...

I have to admit that Gorilla Marketing is an interesting site. I joined a few weeks ago and have sponsored a bunch of people.  I really like it when the admin/owner shows the email addresses of the people you sponsor. I always send a welcome message and offer to help my new downline.  But, there is a nagging question in the back of my mind.

Is it really in the Beta Testing phase?  Or, is it just a clever way to get people to sign up for free??????

Now we know, They're offering the members the opportunity to upgrade and earning 60% commissions of the monthly upgrade! :)

Of course the members can still join for free. In fact, GMP Free membership is better than others paid memberships.

Gorilla Marketing Pro allows ALL members to add unlimited opportunities of your choice, Tools and Traffic sources to share with your referrals! - 100% FREE!

How many opportunities are you going to list? I have already listed a lot of sites... :)

Thanks for the info Tommie - very informative. Sounds like a ton of value.

Gorilla Marketing certainly seems worth the cost ($0) to build your business.  I'm sure free members

just get a taste compared to paid but sometimes that all it takes to get you to see the full value.

Greg, The FREE members can list unlimited websites of their choice.

You have the option of upgrading to platinum if you want to earn 60% affiliate payout which pays a residual monthly income. :)

Add Your OWN Recommended Biz Opps, Tools and Traffic for FREE - No Catch!

Enter the Name and URL for any other business opportunities, tool or traffic sites that you would like
your personal members to see.

Include the http:// or https://

Be sure you double check this URL that it goes
to the correct website.

You can add unlimited sites to the system.
To add more just click the plus (+) sign and it
will open more fields.
To SAVE this, click the "Update Affiliate Links"
button.

How many sites will you list? :)

GET THE #1 INTERNET GLOBAL SUPER RECRUITING SYSTEM FREE! - 100% FREE!

Look at what you get in our popular 100% free Marketing System...

We spared no expense in this System:

• Many Different Pre-Built Landing / Squeeze Pages
  • Email Blaster To All Leads
  • Unlimited List Building 
  • Team Building Rotator 
  • Hundreds Of Free Advertising Sources 
  • Pre-Made Professional Banners
  • Lots of Ad Copy and Swipes 
  • Market Unlimited Biz Ops, Tools, Traffic Sites 
  • Two Live Training Webinars Each Week 
  • Over 60 Hours Of Video Marketing Training 
  • Facebook Group 
  • Brand Yourself Easily with Parallel Marketing
  • And Much, Much More...

Is Gorilla Marketing Pro Really Free?

Yes, at least for now. Anyone that starts off as a free member will always be free, and will never have to pay to use the service. At some point we may start to charge a monthly fee for new members that come in, but for now it's all free for anyone.

How Can I Add More Of My Own Affiliate Links, Business Opportunities and Tools?

You can add unlimited links under the tab Profile, click on Your Affiliate Links Settings. The last box will allow you to add all you want.

Where Do I Find My Referral URL For Gorilla Marketing Pro?

You can find all of your referral links under the menu tab "Marketing" click on "Landing Pages". You will see all of your links, landing pages and instructions there.

Can I Get Paid To Refer People To Gorilla Marketing Pro?

Yes. You get paid 10 cents per referral to GMP. As long as we can contact them via phone and/or email to verify them, you will be paid on them. Payments are made 30 days after their signup on or before the 10th of the following month. There is a $5 minimum payment amount.

What Do I Get With The Platinum Upgrade Membership?

You get 4 extra addons that will help you continue to grow and brand yourself. Here is a list of what you get...

Landing Page Builder - Build your own custom landing pages. You can add background images or videos. You can add a video to the page. You can point your leads to any business or website you want to once they enter their information.

Email Tracker - You can track all the deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces and any spam reports from your email blasts.

Email Blast Every Day - This allows you to send an email blast to your leads every day instead of every 2 days.

Support - You can send us support tickets for help as a Platinum Member. This allows you faster support and more custom to you.

Make $6 - You make a $6 commission for each of your personally enrolled Platinum Members every month they remain a Platinum.

You DO NOT have to be a Platinum Member to use GMP 100% FREE for LIFE!

Is Gorilla Marketing Pro Really Free?
Yes, at least for now. Anyone that starts off as a free member will always be free, and will never have to pay to use the service. At some point we may start to charge a monthly fee for new members that come in, but for now it's all free for anyone.

Do I Have To Join My Sponsors Business Opportunity Or Purchase The Tools Or Leads?

You never have to join any programs or purchase any leads or tools to use GMP. GMP is 100% FREE for you to use forever.

We do hope that you will consider some of your sponsors tools or traffic sources or if you need a business opportuinity or want a second stream of income we hope you will consider your sponsors primary business.

Please remember people that you bring into GMP for free that purchase any of the traffic sources, tools, or the business opportunities that you do not join, those sales are passed up to your sponsor making your sponsor money. For that reason, most members at least join the $1 business and the $10 business as well as some of the traffic sources.

How Do I Make Or Get A Landing Page?

Under the menu tab Marketing, click on Landing Pages. Follow the directions on that page or click the Red Circle that says HELP to see a video.

I'M ON GORILLA MARKETING PRO TOP 50 LEADERS BOARD AND GETTING PAID FOR EVERY FREE MEMBER THAT I SIGNUP!  - 100% FREE!

Tommie, your posts are getting a down arrow so Gorilla Marketing Pro must be a scam.   ;)

So it appears to me, most members really only get tools because 95% of people either don't know

how to recruit or just don't do it.  The only members you can contact are those you bring into the

system.  Let me know if I'm off base.

And while I question the quality of the tools coming from a free site, quality matters if you want to be seen

as a professional, you can't argue with free.

What really caught my eye was the advertising sources and the training.  The training will probably be

worth the price of admission alone.  Hopefully the ad sources are not more TE/VM/Text Ad sources.

Hi Greg,

- Someone that would give the moderator 5 down arrows in a row is being vindictive. It wasn't you was it?

- Gorilla Marketing Pro is no scam, If fact a lot of top marketers are on GMP Top 50 Leaders Board including me.

- The only members that you can contact are the members that you sign up. You're growing your own list of contacts.

- I would hope that it were more TE/VM/TEXT Ad Sources and etc...

Are you able to add your own autoresponder code?

Is the option only for Aweber, Getresponse, TW?

Can I Link To Other Autoresponders With Gorilla Marketing Pro?

No, we are not set up for that. The reason is you are able to collect an unlimited list inside GMP. You are also able to contact that list.

Hi Greg,

- Someone that would give the moderator 5 down arrows in a row is being vindictive. It wasn't you was it?

- Gorilla Marketing Pro is no scam, If fact a lot of top marketers are on GMP Top 50 Leaders Board including me.

- The only members that you can contact are the members that you sign up. You're growing your own list of contacts.

- I would hope that it were more TE/VM/TEXT Ad Sources and etc...

:lol:  No Tommie - no down arrows from me.

To be honest, one does not need GMP to grow a contact list.  Plus you really have no control over the list.  What happens if the site goes down or hacked?  Your list is gone.

Q. Why do they need my phone number? A. They don't, so why make it a condition of signup? 

Thanks for the alert yourstores.  I don't think they need the ph # either.  While it may be nice to have your downline's #, it should not be a requirement.  Actually, statistics show that additional optin fields (such as ph #) reduce the signup percentage so I have to think the owners are doing that for themselves, not for the sponsor.

Looks like I need to find a throw away number.

To be honest, one does not need GMP to grow a contact list.  Plus you really have no control over the list.  What happens if the site goes down or hacked?  Your list is gone.

Thanks for the alert yourstores.  I don't think they need the ph # either.  While it may be nice to have your downline's #, it should not be a requirement.  Actually, statistics show that additional optin fields (such as ph #) reduce the signup percentage so I have to think the owners are doing that for themselves, not for the sponsor.

Looks like I need to find a throw away number.

Don't worry I won't being calling anyone. Just put down, "Email Me Anytime" and keep it moving. Don't get stuff on small things. :)

Greg, I know that it wasn't you, I was just kidding. Being a moderator I know who it was and took care of it. :)

I have been a member of several great program where I have grown a lists of 10,000+ members in several program that have went offline without a trace. I'm sure other will go offline in the future.

What I like about GMP is:

- it's owned by 2 million dollars earners,

- They know the true value of offering a real FREE program to their members.

- If fact, their FREE program is better than most PAID program.

- You can list unlimited programs of your choice, even as a FREE member.

- They do offer an upgrade for $10 a month that pays you 60% residual income.

- And Etc... 

• 2 weeks later...

Tell everybody you know about GMP, Anyone and everyone can use GMP to grow their list and get paid while doing it.

GMP FREE Membership:

• Promote Unlimited Businesses
  • Pre-Made High Converting Landing Pages
  • Unlimited List Building
  • Load Previous Emails To Use In Email Blaster
  • Team Traffic Rotator
  • Professional Banners
  • 100's Of Advertising Sources
  • Best Traffic Sources
  • Landing Page Traffic Tracker
  • Keyword Tracking For All URLs
  • Unlimited 3 Day Vacation Giveaways
  • 2 Live Webinars Per Week
  • Lots Of Video Training
  • Complete Marketing Libarary
  • Secret Facebook Group
  • $0.10 Cents Referral Commission For Every Personally Referred GMP FREE Member
  • And More!
  • Monthly Price - 100% FREE!

This is one of the greatest opportunities on the net for 2017 and years to come.

Now, instead of competing with everyone else, you can invite anyone and everyone to join

this FREE program which is better than most paid programs.

Now your downline can see all the programs that you're promoting since you can list unlimited websites for free.

Everything that you need is here for free. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! :)

I signed up for this but had only 1 person sign up for it using one of their provided list building splash pages.

This site led me to the $1 business which I thought at first was great but my hubz made me cancel it right away cause ...pyramid scheme LOL.

Anyways, I didn't have a good experience with this site advertising it and all its perks on ad rotation sites. I really like the downloadable content though.

I signed up for this but had only 1 person sign up for it using one of their provided list building splash pages.

This site led me to the $1 business which I thought at first was great but my hubz made me cancel it right away cause ...pyramid scheme LOL.

Anyways, I didn't have a good experience with this site advertising it and all its perks on ad rotation sites. I really like the downloadable content though.

You can't give away a FREE site?

This site is better than most paid site. Plus, they pay you to grow your list. :)

I like that I can list unlimited sites FREE and invite anyone and everyone to join because it's generic.

Free members can email their downline every two days!

• 2 weeks later...

We Save You Hundreds Per Month!

Stop throwing money out the window on other systems that can't even come close to what GMP gives you FREE!

Once you join Gorilla Marketing Pro for FREE, there's nothing else you have to join or pay for... that's the 100% truth! While we do offer you some paid traffic sources, extra tools and a few upgrades and your sponsor does offer you their business opportunities, tools and traffic sources they use, you are under no obligation to ever join, upgrade or purchase anything in order to use Gorilla Marketing Pro FREE for LIFE!

Everything you need to build an unlimited list and marketing campaigns! JOIN FREE