Marketing Checkpoint

Let's talk about easyhit4u sites

donald555

I use this site from several months ago. really good traffic, but the problem is the timer. the site is still paying since they lost paypal few weeks ago.

Its one of the most old trusted traffic exchanges, they never miss a single payment.

Actually they paying via payza and stp, and will add btc soon.

I don't know how they handle their payments, never had one,  but you can still use Paypal to buy traffic and/or upgrade.

I have uploaded a relevant print screen here 

It is among thew very worst converting of all traffic exchanges.

Our Profit tracking shows one signup for every 62000 hits, where trhe average is around 3000 hits.

If you want to surf for pennies I quess it is okay, but that is a mindless waste of time IMNSHO

I am really surprised to hear this..my experience is quite the opposite.

Perhaps your tracker is counting also the hits that are using their rotator

but are actually occurring somewhere else!

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

Of course you gets lots of hits.

However those hits are being done by penny chasers, not real Marketers.

My trackers work perfectly, they tell me not only where I get hits, it also tells me where I get signups, and the rate of signups is horrible.

The signups I do get are almost all worthles- just more people looking to earn pennies.

Why surf for pennies when you can Market for dollars.

I own 7 traffic exchanges and 8 Mailers, and have been earning a full time living online for 14 years.

I am the author of The TripleA Plan if you want more information -Google it, I don't want to be accused of trying to so gain anything by sharing this

I know where the signups from every one of those programs come from,and EasyHits4you is among the very worst TE in the world.

TrafficD , I understood what you meant.. but my experience, although admittedly not as big as yours, is telling me otherwise..or perhaps i just got extraordinarily lucky! :)
I have also hard time believing that people are surfing EasyHits4U for the .30 cents they get after a thousand sites! 
(I have searched and found your program and it looks very interesting ..i bookmarked it ... i also suspect that i may belong to one of your safelists) 

I have gotten the message, there are no more ads to be seen, several times now. 

This just started happening about a year or so ago as I have belonged to them for a long time.

I sent them  a support ticket asking them about this and saying if they have a million+ members

how is it that there are no more sites available to see?  I was at 97 sites when I started receiving this message

and was unable that night to even get to 100.  So surfing 1000 sites is out of the equation.

They replied by saying: "

Different times of the day and night makes a difference to how many

ads are available.  If I wanted to upgrade there would be more ads available".

Why would I want to upgrade if there aren't enough ads to even make it to 100? 

This is the only TE I have encountered anything like this on free or upgraded!

Free 'Advertising System' Traffic & Exposure

http://llclick.com/280m4k5s

A HUGE membership base, however, I'm quite surprised that its highly regarded and referred to "as the best traffic exchange."  

The conversions you'll get there are certainly not the best (despite the high ratings). I get better CTR at other TEs.

Imagine that. 

But one thing that cannot be denied is that everyone seems to be at EasyHits4U. I don't believe any other TE comes close in sheer numbers.  Others will provide you with much shorter timers, though. 

• 4 weeks later...

I use it for the easy splash builder and easy  rotator

I surf easyhits 4 u on and off. I've resorted to just using the rotator And splash page builder because the timer is too long. My credits are also consumed quickly! At first I was surfing for credits and they were leaving fast so I thought maybe I was surfing too slow so I bought credits and discovered they just go too fast.I too get the message about running out of sites and I'm not sure how that happens if the sites are supposed to be rotating, but I just use the tools now.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 3 weeks later...

EasyHits4U is one of the oldest and prolific traffic exchanges for posting your opportunities and offer's.

It has and still continues today in providing quality traffic and building your referral lists. I give EasyHit4U a two thumb up  ;)

Ed.

Thanks for your email Message!

Blessings Ed!

List-Building-Autoresponder-Broadcast-Tracking-Forever FREE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a member of Easy HIts 4 U too. I have been paid a couple times.

From what is being said by Phyllis Wolfe and others makes me think that PayPal may have frozen their money. It sounds like they are trying to limit surfing to limit payments and also to entice more money into their other payment processors.

I don't think PTC is that bad as long as you get a fair price on the PTC ads. Or penny surfers as they are called.

I have bought 3 million PTC credits at Clixten for $300 and advertised Donkeymails PTP, Rotate 4 All PTP, and No Minimum PTP.

It took about a year to use up all those credits but I made about $340 back from it and I got paid. Clixten use to have sales at

Christmas of 1 million credits for $100. They don't do that anymore though.

These were .0001 ads and I got about 2500 hits a day on each ad. It wasn't bot traffic because it was converting.

I also got 600 referrers on 5 levels at No Minimum in that year and that paid me another $60. So, a $400 return on $300 is good.

I will do that all day long around the clock if I could.

As far as conversions I heard that the signups to your promotion increases as you reach 7 views by one person. After they see it 7 times then the conversion rates go down. I imagine that it would be real hard to get someone at Easy Hits 4 U to see your ad

7 times because of all the traffic. If they are penny surfers then you want to advertise penny surfing sites.

On small traffic exchange sites that have the gravatar images of the leading surfers of the day on the surfbar. I like those sites because many of them only have 3 - 5 people surf it a day. Most of them also have the top surfer prize as well. It is easy to win

15 ot so credits for surfing about 25 sites.

I build up credits fast and easy there and those 5 people see my ads the 7 times and then they take action. They join my site and

I know where they came from because I seen their gravatar.

So, I think conversions is more about targeting to the market you are in and getting them to see it enough times to where they will take action.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...