Marketing Checkpoint

New Marketing and List Building Tools

There's a lot of activity online these days. Lots of new opportunities and programs. Many of these are

around for a short time then suddenly disappear. 

Then there are some new programs that take off like a rocket and gain wide acceptance because they 

are built to stay. This post is about some new things that have been created by Matthew Graves.

If you are active online I'm sure you have seen some promos in the Safelists and Traffic Exchanges for these new programs. All I would suggest is that you may want to take a look at the lastest totally unique "Viral" List Builder and Mailer.

Don't assume that these are just more of the same. They are not. In fact I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the true "Viral" nature of these two new Marketing Tools.

Don't take my word for it. Just take a look and decide if these tools would benefit you. Here are the links if you choose to check them out.

Your Viral List 

Your Viral Mailer

Your Viral List launched on February 13, 2017 and has already gained about 5,000 members.

Your Viral Mailer is brand new, launched March 27, 2017 and has gained 500 members in less than

24 hours.

This is no hype, only a recommendation for you to see what Matthew has created.

Paul Kline

Ward, Arkansas

Edited by Darren Olander
Links removed

Awesome, im already a member of your viral list and getting awesome results so far 71 subscribers and $42 in commissions. However im not planning on joining your viral mailer because then my list would be less responsive because other members would be sending emails to my subscribers that joined your viral mailer. 

I highly recommend Just joining You Viral List only.... 

• 11 months later...
Go Viral with Viral Tycoon

Viral Tycoon is a one-of-a-kind viral marketing platform that allows any small or home based business to succeed by offering a range of powerful tools and features. 

We put in your Free Membership more value than most other providers offer in paid plans. And no other platform can catch up with our low cost Premium Membership when it comes to quality and volume of visitors we send to your websites and affiliate links!

We don't generate bulk traffic of zero value like autosurf traffic exchanges or click-per-click viral mailers. Most of the visitors we deliver are real people interested in your offers, coming from thousands of websites on the Viral Tycoon network

Using our advanced viral traffic system you instantly reach a great number of prospective customers, subscribers or affiliates, and exponentially increase the flow of quality traffic to your websites every day!

Viral Tycoon is a one-of-a-kind viral marketing platform that allows any small or home based business to succeed by offering a range of powerful tools and features.

The largest SEO Marketplace on the planet. 

• 3 months later...

If I follow this conversation correctly, I don't think it is a wise thing to do to allow others to send to your mailing list. The list will become less and less responsive as people (as a general rule) do not enjoy being bombarded with sales messages. Speaking from personal experience, I don't. I start dropping out or ignoring them after a while if that is all I see from any particular list. When I join any list, it is because I think they may be able to offer something of value as an online marketer. If all I see is sales messages, Then I drop out.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 11 months later...