Marketing Checkpoint

Downline Builders a Waste Of Time?

No I don't think they are. Not only for commissions but also to save me time on long term earning credits; many TEs i.e. give you a percentage of credits that your downline earnes surfing.

However not all downline builders are the same. For many applies that people have to join first, than log-in and than go to the downline builder section to join under you. I like the ones where people can join under me in some program from a rotating downline builder page while surfing where it is not mandatory to join the downline builder first.

Yet for any downline builder applies, it won't work if you don't promote it. And it works best if you insert your IDs everywhere where you can. However almost every program and service has one and there are numerous special downline builder services. How are you going to promote all those? It would cost you tons of time and/or money. Time that is better spent on building your own business or main opportunity mainly.

That has been my problem and dilemma for al long time. What I did is starting my own downline builder service that people can join free. They get their personal page. With that page they can promote over 200 popular programs and services, including other downline builders. Plus list their favorites on top. The service is coffee mug themed. People can join under them if they click any mug that peaks in an interest. Without the need to join the mugged downlinebuilder

first.

I am now promoting only my main service graphic designs and my personal downline builder link everywhere. So I need less credits to build more downlines everywhere and of course les time earning credits. Of course I have filled out my IDs in most listed programs as well.

Well, I don't think so. I've been adding my sites to Mailer Ninja which is really meant to keep your safelist mailsing organized and only doubles as a downline-builder, and I just received $15 (to my surprise!) for winning a referral contest that I had no idea I was competing in & ALL of my referrals came through Mailer Ninja...so, no, I don't think it's a waste at all! I've been getting many, many sign ups :)

Not really sure what 'get paid to advertise' means. If you mean a program where you can advertise and you get paid when you get referrals that upgrade then that's not really get paid to advertise, is it.

Downline builders are far from a waste of time. They've generated in excess of 6 million free credits for me and members that use the one I co-own with Paul Kinder have generated huge number of referrals and the consequent free credits.

It's good sense normally to promote a DLB rather than a specific program. Better still to promote yourself and your own list.