Marketing Checkpoint

The Importance of Reading Every Marketing Email You Get ?

=====>The Importance of Reading Every Marketing Email You Get ?<======

~ My Expert Advice

-> If you are Getting Emails No Matter From Where
-> Take 15 Minutes Out Daily and Ready Them
-> It does not Matter Where they are from ?
-> It does not Matter if you are willing to Join there System !!!

-> Every Email That is being Sent is Carefully Crafted by the Marketer
-> Every Email Has Tremendous Value In It.
-> By Reading Every Email You Will Only End Up Increasing Your Learning Curve.

-> The More Emails You Read
-> The More Knowledge You Get.

Bottom Line => One or They Other Day You Will Thank Yourself for Reading Those Emails if you are in this Marketing Game for Long Term.

That's Pretty Much What I had personally Learned in 10 Years of being into the Internet Marketing and Traffic Generation Business.

Let me know if this makes Sense To You ?

Booom.. I had been into Online Marketing Space for 10 Years Now.

I am a CPA Marketing Coach & A Traffic Generation Expert & I Teach People How To Generate 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 Hours. 

STEP 2 - Wish To Make $10k Per Month with True Marketing ? Set Up A Live Skype Appointment With Me Here 

Read every email?  ha ha ha ha ha ha  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   You are kidding - right?   I receive over 5,000 emails a day.  Like Tommie I peruse a few to see what's popular.  The emails I do read are the one's that I have clicked on in my various TE accounts.  BTW, I do read the mail that you all send to this forum (certainly to gain credits) but, every so often I join something.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Guest mrclean0325

I would have to agree, I get way too many emails to read them all. I would never get anything else done! I did read them all when first starting online though. The value, in my opinion, was negligible since most people who do email marketing and list building send out such poor emails. Most are "copy-paste" jobs from another gooroo so you would get a dozen of the same emails for every launch. When I tried to emulate these tactics, I couldn't get people to sign up faster than they unsubscribed. Then of course are the email marketing gooroos who use an email marketing course or report as clickbait and don't even follow what is in the report.

I guess it could be a lesson in what not to do...

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't possibly read every email or anywhere close! I try to read a few dozen a week but I'm only using maybe 10-12 sites regularly.

I think that is fair.

I try to keep my use of "traffic exchanges" to less than ten minutes per day. Other forms of traffic convert so much better. Safelists and mailers are just too low!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to point out something that many of you seem to be overlooking. While I don't read EVERY email I get, I do read many. Especially in my niche market. Now, you might wonder why. Because I sometimes get ideas from reading someone else's sale copy that will help me craft my own or help me to improve my existing sales copy.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!